Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Today is going to be another hot, stinking day and I am not looking forward to it. It's always hard to find something to do on days like this that doesn't involved just going to the shops and walking around.

Anyway, this morning I have a lingerie party to go to. Can't recall the last time I went to one. Could well have been before I was married. I don't think i'll be able to afford to buy anything but it will be fun anyway. Tonight we are going to the Eat Street Markets again. We went just before Christmas and had a great time wandering around enjoying the food on offer. This will probably be out last school holidays thing as a family. Only one week of holidays left!

Sarah - I don't think you'd like the weather if you were here! Must confess I'm not a sports fan and Hubby has given up trying to make me one.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I've had a busy couple of days. My outing was great, the pizza was great, just wish that the place was a bit closer to home. I'm also making plans to attend the Cleveland Auto Show on an outing in March.

For today, I went out to Walmart, got some sandwiches, a lemonade/limeade drink, and looked at a coffee maker that's fairly cheap (really cheap actually, about $9), and I also got some stuff to make my chicken taco stuff with. I also have a new "relaxation" light that has multiple colors and even does an "aurora" effect color change.

I don't really have much in the way of plans tonight, but I do have a 5 day weekend because of the holiday on Monday and being scheduled off Tuesday. That, and with warmer weather, I'm hoping to get some stuff done this very long weekend.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

It was stinking hot yesterday and today looks like being nearly as bad. Oh, how I wish that air conditioning was in!

I enjoyed the Intimo party I went to yesterday, and bought something, in spite of my resolve not to. I'm also having my own party in a month or two. Last night we went to the Eat Street Markets again and enjoyed sampling the wares on offer. I had a lovely roast duck salad with fennel, avocado and peach. it was yummy!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Yesterday was another stinking hot day and last night was terrible. Oh, I hope we hear from the air conditioning people today!

I'm going to work for Rochelle today. It's been a while since I've seen her as she went on holidays to America in early December. I doubt she's read my new manuscript yet. I hope she likes it when she does.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

It was an emotional, crazy game but my Seahawks pulled it out! It went into overtime and now we're headed to the big game in two weeks. Very exciting for the region!

Yesterday I finished Neil Patrick Harris's biography, which was really amusing. He did it as a "Choose Your Own Adventure" type of story, so a reader is able to skip around and read what they want to about his life. I nearly all of it, only skipping a few sections that I didn't find interesting.

Lynne-I've never been to a lingerie party but I was invited to an online one..it was kind of weird and I'm glad it wasn't in person! Sounds like you had fun :) I hope your A/C guy comes!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm on day two of my holiday. Right now I have some coffee on from my new coffee maker--I had hoped that an older one we had in storage would work, but we had to pitch it. I like it, though my older brother would like to get a Kureg machine one day.

I'm also thinking of posting a thread about favorite mythical creatures here and see how popular it is. I'll also be posting a photo or two at the automotive thread ahead of the 2015 Daytona 24 Hour race this coming weekend.

Other than that, I don't have too much on my mind of what I want to do tonight. Maybe a bit of gaming, and washing up some silverware, but that's about it as far as what I can think of, though the warmer weather is a pretty big deal for me.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

The heat's finally taken off for at least this week which is great. Last night was sooooo pleasant! Sunday night was the hottest night we've had here in over a decade. It was terrible!

We've just got a quiet day today, which is good. Last week of holidays! :D

Sarah - an online one? That does sound weird! This is just like a tupperware party except you look at underwear and some other fashion. It's pretty normal.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone :)

I caught the last part of the Top Gear special tonight and I also found a thing that I'll be interested in seeing should it re-air soon. On BBC in the UK, they aired a Top Gear related special last year called James May Cars of the People. In North America, it's called Top Gear Cars of the People. Basically, it's James talking about cars built for the populace as opposed to the normal Top Gear fare. And since James is my favorite TG host, I'll have to find a way of catching it soon.

As for me, I'll just be looking some stuff up, making some chicken taco salad, and going to sleep in the next few hours.

michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hi guys!

On Sunday we are voting for government here in Greece, and that’s the one and only subject on TV, on the internet, in cafes. The situation couldn’t be more unstable and we don’t know what is going to happen the next day…

Sarah, I imagine that everyone there will be in high spirits after the great win! Do Seahawks represent the whole Washington state or just a specific region? Are there more teams from Washington? (I am trying to decipher which is Cullens’ team!!! :clap: )
Here, they broadcast soccer games but most of the times you must have cable TV (which I don’t) to watch them…

Lynne, I’ve never heard of a lingerie party before! Are you, too, going to have a lingerie party or it would be with a different theme?
Any news on your manuscript from your friend?

:wave:
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Really annoyed with my son's school. They changed the uniform policy for this year. They told the kids on parade. Do they really expect the kids to remember to tell their parents? And they apparently put something 'big' in the school newsletter about it. It was just before Christmas. I scanned that thing and certainly didn't read it all. Come on, if you're doing something major like saying they have to wear their formal uniform every day now, surely you do everything to tell parents, like send notes home and use their new SMS system to tell us???

But that's not the most annoying thing. The school uniform shop opened for the new year on Monday. I had to work that day, so went down yesterday afternoon (the second day it was open) to get Little Man's new formal shirts. Guess what? They'd already sold out. On the SECOND day they were open! That's ridiculous! Now he's going to have to go to school in his sports uniform and hope that he doesn't get picked on or in trouble because he's wearing the wrong thing. If anyone says anything I will hit the roof. You'd think they'd plan ahead, knowing they're changing a policy like that. The new shirts won't be available until the second week of February.

Little Man's got a friend coming over to play today. Hopefully I can get some editing done while they play together.

Michelle - We have state elections coming up in ten days. It's annoying, isn't it? All you hear about is political stuff. I don't trust any of them. They all break their promises. Yes, the product at my party will be lingerie as that's what this company sells. And the manuscript? Well, I sent it to my publisher's private email address and she lost it so I have resent it to her submissions address. Don't hold your breath. It often takes her months to look at manuscripts.