Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by michelle »

Hi guys!

Lynne, did you go to a real estate office, or you search by yourself? Internet must also be of great help on finding something of your choice, right?

Sarah, what a day! Did you ask him any questions? And the build-a-bear thing… I didn’t know that something like that existed!
Oh, and *I hear Seattle and my mind goes to newborn vampires!!!* :blush:

Sean, do you thing that "I'll rip your heart out" is a love or a hate song? :ugeek:
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there, everyone!

I was supposed to take my parents to see a house yesterday afternoon but a storm swept in and made it impossible. At least we got some good rain out of it. My parents' house is up on realestate.com.au now so it's all official!

Sarah - I'm glad you had a great time on Monday. I saw the photos on Facebook. Yeah, I'm having a hard time entertaining LIttle Man this time. I really wish holidays were over. I've got so much to do.

michelle - we usually do most of our searching on the internet. I enjoy looking, I just wish there were more things there to find!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm kinda dead tired right now. I had a long day at work and I was up at 4:00 this morning. At least I now know that in two weeks I'll start training for my new job and I'll only be spending an hour a day at the front desk from then on.

But I feel really tired and I have some neck pain right now. At least tomorrow I'll be getting paid and I'll be doing some errands tomorrow, too.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Today my parents have their first open home. There have been over 200 hits on the internet of people looking at their house, and it's only been up a day! Apparently a couple have already expressed interest. It will be interesting to see how many come through today.

While that's going on, we'll take them to see another property. It's only two bedroom, but we might be able to make it work. There are a couple of other places that we hope to get to as well.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Some bad news to start off with. Jade suddenly fell ill and passed away today. She'll be missed, but I still have my mom's cats to look after, such as little Shelby and Dolly, who is one of my mom's older cats, but she likes people.

But other than that, my day was pretty good. The Speedway pizza was pretty good, but I wouldn't eat a whole one in one sitting. I got some coffee and stuff at Walmart, too. I'll be looking up some stuff and then I'll probably be off to bed again. I was up for a long time yesterday and I'm up to just work on some stuff that I wasn't able to do earlier today.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I got up a while ago and right now I'm just looking up some stuff. I'll probably do some gaming later on and maybe work on some fan fic.

Other than that, I'm not really sure what I'll be up to today. I'm hoping to at least give my brother some money so he can buy me some chunked chicken and mayo for my pasta salad stuff. I just don't really know exactly what I really wanna do today yet.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

My parents had about eight interested parties through their house yesterday. No nibbles as yet, but it's a good sign, especially since the house had only been up for a day. We took them to two houses yesterday. Unfortunately, neither are ones we think are great. I think finding them a new place is going to be tricky.

Last night we had something in Brisbane called Riverfire. It's a huge fireworks extravaganza on the Brisbane River in the city. Since the trees around my parents' place have little foliage at the moment, we could get a pretty good view of it, so Hubby shot some footage and took some photos to add to the the sales campaign for the house.

Today we just have church and some baking to do, so it's going to be a lot quieter.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm waiting on my parents to show up for their visit today. I don't have a whole lot planned aside from moding a NASCAR forum and looking up some stuff today. Today so far has been kinda slow and boring, though I'll try and do some gaming tonight.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I enjoyed my quiet day yesterday, although it wasn't all that quiet in the end. Church was great and in the afternoon we had to go to the apartment that my in-laws own (which they too, are about to sell) so that Hubby could take photos of it for them. We used to own the apartment and lived there when we first got married so it was nice to see how they'd cleaned it up ready for sale. It looks great. Then, after that, we popped into the shops to get a few things and we came home and I spent the rest of the afternoon baking while Hubby worked on the photos.

Today Little Man has a school friend coming over. Hopefully they will play nicely and everything will be good.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Quick post before I get ready for work--a slow motion video from CotA during the WEC weekend:

http://www.fanswec.org/qualifications-in-slow-motion/