Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Just a quick drive by post today ...

My father called the body corporate yesterday. Apparently two people need to approve the dog. One has said yes and they haven't heard from the other yet. Hopefully, a quick call will confirm it's okay. I'll let you know! :)
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

My first day of scanning was a success. I learned the basics on how to do it and tomorrow I'll learn some more stuff as far as trouble shooting issues/editing.

As for the rest to tonight, I'll be working on finishing up looking up some stuff and getting some stuff I need for work at Walmart later on tonight.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Still no more on the dog situation. Hopefully we'll hear today.

I'm working for our business today. Rochelle still has no work for me. In fact, I haven't heard from her lately. I tried emailing her the other day but she didn't reply. I hope things are okay. Certainly having a young baby when you have three other kids isn't easy. I hope her little one is letting her get some sleep! :)
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a nice second day at my new job, but, sadly, I'm not 100% sure that I'll be going in tomorrow. I've had neck pain and headaches much of the day, and I'm not feeling that well right now, either. If I'm awake at 8:00 or so and I feel like I can't make it in, I'll let Renee know.

But other than that, my day has been fine. I'm also sorting out what I'll be doing about attending an employee breakfast next week. I'll be sending an email to a friend tonight about that.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Welcome to my nightmare.

The second person who had a say on the dog has said no. That means the answer is officially no. However, my father says people are going to try and talk him/her around. This could take a week. My parents are supposed to move out of their home in three weeks. If this does not work, we will need to ask for an extension and hope we can get one or we're going to have to find somewhere else to put my parents and their things until we can find them a permanent home.

The trouble is, there's so little around for them at the moment! We need somewhere not too far away from us (so I can get to them quickly if I need to) and that allows dogs. We need something that has no stairs or at least, very few. We need something they can afford. We're going to look at a couple more today but they have distinct drawbacks. This is so frustrating.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I called off work today, because of feeling sick and having the headache/neck pain issues. I hope that I'll be better by Monday and can figure out a solution by then.

As for tonight, I'll be looking up some Audi stuff, including the new Audi TT Cup that will run in Europe next year, watching some TV, resting up and doing some gaming possibly.

Also, I found out that my friend Lia got married recently. So that's some good news for her.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

We went around to three other places yesterday but none are suitable for my parents. Two were just too small and the other needed too much work done to it. I really hope this other place comes through because it's the best option for them.

I'm going to a writers' conference this afternoon. I'm going to be on a panel of authors too, which is great, as it should get me a bit of attention which hopefully will sell some books. I could do with some sales.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Had another monster headache last night, so I used today to catch up on some stuff. I'm also going to soon start admining another other forum, called Wicked Anime Central. I also have to help mod a NASCAR forum tomorrow, and it's Talledega, so that's going to be a cluster...

I'll spend the rest of my waking hours tonight starting to look up some stuff and get something to eat.

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Work continues to be busy and it just is exhausting me. This week the kitties have also been dealing with some itching issues and it took some time to figure out it was their litter causing an allergic reaction. So we're still dealing with some issues from fleas but nothing like the non-stop scratching that was happening.

I'm loving the new Mockingjay teaser that has come out, seeing District 12 devastated like that.I know the movie will be sad but I'm still looking forward to it.

Lynne-Goodness, that's frustrating! Hopefully things will get figured out soon.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Today's a student free day here, which I only found out about on Friday, so that has made me mad. As a result, I'm taking Little Man to a play place instead of working.

I went to the writers' conference yesterday. Some of it was boring and I only sold one book, but I did have some good conversations and I hope to get some editing work out of it, which would be nice. A few people also took bookmarks, saying they would buy my books on kindle. I'm fine with that.

Sarah - glad you got things sorted out with the cats. It must have been annoying for you and them!