Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I did make my rounds today, and I learned that all winter at the bird sanctuary that a barn owl will be kept inside during the winter, so I can easily see him, provided that I can get there at a time and day when he's not out on an educational program. And at the animal shelter, there were tons of cats, including small kittens and huge adult cats, and I mean huge, some of the largest I've seen aside from one of my parent's cats.

And I don't know if you guys know this about me (probably not, since this is the first time I think that I'm bringing it up), I have this huge thing with listening to songs by Jane Child (if you're into early '90s music, you might have heard of her). I only first heard one of her songs at my father's house where there's a TV station that just plays weather info with music from the local radio station in the background. She was kinda popular in the early to mid '90s, but since then has faded into the background, so today she's not crazy famous, and she's mostly known for being a lyricist/music composer and producer, and her work on keyboards/pianos and synthesizers. My favorites are "Mona Lisa Smiles", "Welcome to the Real World", and "I Don't Wanna Fall in Love".

Tomorrow, I head back to work, and Saturday afternoon I have a Christmas party that I want to attend. So I'll be kinda busy until Sunday.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

School holidays have arrived! I've been looking forward to them this time, probably because of Christmas, which I love. I'm also hanging out for when Hubby starts his holidays on Thursday. Then we should be able to do some good family stuff.

I'm also doing another major rewrite on my new novel. There was a plot development which some people were saying wasn't plausible and although I had others saying it was, I knew that if it was published like that I would have plenty of people saying it wasn't right. Fortunately, I found a way to fix it without being untrue to any of the characters, which was a relief. I'm also thinking of rewriting the ending to make it more exciting. Not sure exactly how it will go, but we'll see.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Sorry again for my absence but my Mom hasn't been feeling well so I've been trying to be over there more and take care of Luke for them and help them with Christmas. This week I've managed to get almost all the Christmas shopping completed as well, which I'm oddly proud of. I just know we're going to have another intense cleaning week leading up to Christmas so I wanted to get it all done as soon as I could.

Lynne-How's your Mom doing? Any updates? I'm really bummed FB is going to start charging you :/ So LM will be in grade 3 when he goes back to school in January?
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Sorry for not being really active here the past couple of days, but I got pretty sick Friday night and it's gotten worse. I did attend my Christmas party today, and aside from feeling like crap and it getting progressively worse on that end, it was great.

Right now, I'll be trying to do some dishes later and try and get a lot of sleep. I don't have much in the way of energy right now.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm still sick and I don't know if I'll be able to make it in to work tomorrow. It depends right now on if my condition worsens and such.

Anyways, I'll probably look up some Audi stuff, since some galleries and info has been updated in the past few days.

Right now, I'll leave you with some photos of Lia/Liana:

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 7622_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... d98fdbbb0e

And photos of the now famous accident from practice at Le Mans this year:

http://tentenths.com/forum/showpost.php ... count=7569

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

it's the first proper day of school holidays today and I don't have much planned for Little Man. We'll just do whatever and I hope he won't get bored with that. I'm also trying to do some of my annual clean today which means there could be a bit to do!

Sarah - good on you for getting your Christmas shopping done! Mine's done too. No, my mother hasn't heard anything yet. Yes, Little Man is going into grade three next year. He seems to like his new teacher, which is good, because he was very attached to his old one. She was great.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Last night Jason made cookies and I started getting Christmas packages ready to mail while we watched Christmas movies, it was lovely. I bailed on the big family party tonight (I hate parties) and I'm glad I can do some cleaning around here. Jason went without me and he seemed to understand why I didn't want to go..big crowds are stressful for me and not at all fun. Anytime Jason's extended family is involved (his Mom is one of six), the crowd quickly grows from just a few cousins to a big party in no time, agh. We're close to some of them and I do love it when the three couples get together but that's about it!

Lynne-Does LM have to be entertained all the time? Is it weird having Christmas in the sun or is that just how it is for you guys there? :)
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I called off work today because I'm still messed up with this cold that I have, and I hope to return to work on Wednesday.

I did find some new Liana photos today after I hopped online, and I'd used the enlarge image function and maybe even the view image function to view in HQ. Now, wouldn't Lia make a beautiful vampire in like a Twilight movie or something?

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 882&type=3

I'll spend the next couple of days resting up and trying to get better physically.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I don't know if you heard in America, but Sydney had a hostage drama overnight which ended in two hostages and the gunman dead. It's a terrible tragedy, especially so close to Christmas. The whole country's upset about it. Please pray (if you're a praying person) for the hostages who escaped and for the families of the deceased.

Sarah - yes, I'm not a big crowd person either. Yes, Little Man does require quite a bit of entertainment, although he's getting better at entertaining himself as he gets older.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Last day of work for our business today. We found out yesterday that someone has finally signed the paperwork to purchase it so Hubby will probably only be working there another month before he branches off on his own. We're going out for a big Christmas lunch today, which I'm looking forward to, and Little Man is spending some time with his Granddad.

My mother is still unwell and no one knows what's wrong. She's had some kidney problems in the past and they seem to be acting up again but we don't know if that's caused her anaemia of if they're unrelated.