Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Not much going on here, just work! I re-read The Fault in Our Stars this week, which always gets to me, but it's so beautifully written. Shame I don't care for any of John Green's other books.

Lynne-I still love the Saga so much and the looks from people I get make me sad. THG is still written so well as well, I listen to scores all the time. They're soothing.
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Today I need to bake a cake for someone's birthday tomorrow. I'm going to bake a caramel crunch cake. We're also going to my parents' place this afternoon. Tomorrow's full-on busy too, but it's all with fun stuff.

Sarah - yes, I have to visit a lot of sci-fi pages for promotion and the amount of anti-Twilight stuff there is enormous. It makes me furious. Sure, you might not get it but why do you feel that makes it okay to spit on my fandom? Not okay.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Helloooo?
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Ugh, for some reason this didn't post last night!

Hey all,

Happy Friday! I'm relieved it's Friday so today I went shopping for Jason for Father's Day. It's an excuse to buy him presents ;) My Dad has to work that day but we'll celebrate on a different day.

Lynne-People can be so mean, right? Ugh. Why can't we just like what we like without anyone caring? Your cake sounds great!!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

The past couple of days have been good. I still haven't found this at my local Barnes and Noble yet:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/racecar ... 0149131303

I'll look at the beginning of next month, hopefully it'll be in by then.

I did get some grocery stuff yesterday, but that's about it as far as anything really interesting that I've done the past couple of days.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

The cake was a little dry but still nice. I should probably have just settled for it being a little less done in the middle before I took it out. Everyone demolished it pretty quickly, though, so it must have been good!

I'm working for Rochelle today. Hopefully it will go well. School holidays start next week so I won't be working for her again for a couple of weeks.

Sarah - yes, if only we could like our own fandoms and not pick on anyone else's. I hope you had a good Father's Day.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

Yesterday Jason and I went a street fair celebrating the anniversary of the town. It was a gorgeous day and we brought Rolph along. He probably had the best time out of all of us, with all the other dogs and food vendors and people, there was lots to see and sniff.

Today is Father's Day but my Dad usually works Sundays so I popped over to say hello before he left. We'll celebrate on a different day when he's off but it was nice to see him regardless.

Lynne-mmm cake :) I've been baking a little bit here and there for fun but I have a tendency to eat it all unless I can give it away.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I worked for Rochelle yesterday and it was all good. Nothing much on today except grocery shopping. My sleep issues seemed to have resolved but now I have another problem that refuses to resolve. Everything I take to fix it only makes it worse. My body does that sometimes.

Sarah - glad your anniversary was fun. It sounds like a good time. :)
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

A decent work day, went grocery shopping and then took Rolph over to play with Luke and visit my Mom since the hot weather steak has continued. This is probably the hottest summer on record, I can't remember the last time we had a good solid rain day. The Cullens would be stuck inside for a long time!

Lynne-I wish you could get all your health stuff figured out :/ the town anniversary was fun, nice weather and good food!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Well, Marcy (our pregnant cat) didn't explode, but she did give birth to 5 kittens. Here's how they turned out: 1 all grey, 1 grey and white, 1 black and white, 1 mostly black tiger-striped, and 1 calico. So far Marcy has been a good mother, but she does keep trying to move the kittens to another place, so we moved her and her kittens to where she's been trying to move them.

Other than that, today was a pretty good day. I do have an outing tomorrow so I have that to look forward to. I'm just going to spend the rest of my night looking up stuff and getting ready for tomorrow.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/