Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

rapid_reader1 wrote:
IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:
Total Twilight Fan wrote:
IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:
Total Twilight Fan wrote:Ooh, its on tonight.

We are up to...There Goes The Neighbourhood. Which should be good, is it? You guys have seen the finale and everything so you all know. Im the only one in my entire year who knows what happens in Lost :D
How late it's on Englisg television?
No, finale is Thursday night in US, but I will watch it Friday morning online.
There goes the neihboorhood, let me see, that's episode 16. I'm not sure, I think that's the episode what was a little bit 'boring' me. There's something going on between Jeremy and Anna and that was nice to see. ^^
But it wasn't one of my favorite episodes.

17 is much much better! But hey, it's still an amazing TV-show. =D
16 was just not full with action, but those episodes are well too. :D
:D So next week is a little better then>
Yes! There are a lot of Elena and Mr. McSwoonyble moments! :lol:
Mr. McSwoonyble is Damon. Because it's totally true. :D

Yes, in the US, the season finale is in two days, on the 13th. At 8 pm. OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

SO! Announcement to all those who will be watching the Season Finale in the next week!!!!
Please have a piece of paper and a pencil handy when you watch the Vampire Diaries, Episode 22, Founder's Day. Record the time and your thoughts at different moments, and don't forget to say when you started and ended, so other's can compare their thoughts to yours.
Once your done, type up all of your thoughts and the time/scene you had them! Then we can all compare and the thoughts will be truer then what we think up the next day, after the VD buzz has gone away. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!!!
Rosie, that's an AWESOME idea. Then I can join toooooooooooo. :D
MR. MCSWOONYBLE =3

I can't waaaaaaaaaait. Two more days. :twisted:
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Mr McSwoonyble and Elena moments :D

I have seen a top that says Team Damon guys, I wanted it but dont have the money at the moment. Only one of my friends is Damon-fied and that annoys me that others cant see past the walls he puts up :) He's truly amazing!

Watching the record of Neighbourhood when I get home, can'twait for next week. So annoyed that we are behind you guys, but I can always check in here to see what went on- or watch online!

::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Total Twilight Fan wrote:Mr McSwoonyble and Elena moments :D

I have seen a top that says Team Damon guys, I wanted it but dont have the money at the moment. Only one of my friends is Damon-fied and that annoys me that others cant see past the walls he puts up :) He's truly amazing!

Watching the record of Neighbourhood when I get home, can'twait for next week. So annoyed that we are behind you guys, but I can always check in here to see what went on- or watch online!

If I were you I'd already seen EVERY episode online! :lol:
You're good in English, you will probably understand every word and won't miss a Damon-joke. You won't need subtitles.
I actually do, well, I do understand the important storylines, but sometimes I miss a joke or a word or a sentence.
Sometimes I don't understand a bigger part, like I still don't know why the tombe-vampires could get out. There was a spell? :shock:

But I'm so annoyed with being it on television here at nighttime (11.15 PM, that's not NORMAL how late it is), I just had to watch it, so I was forced to watch it online. I'm not able to watch it on television, I would probably fall asleep because I'm too tired to watch. :lol:

rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Very quick reply:
The tomb vamps got out because Gram's magic was keeping them in there, and when she died the power stopped working. I was very confused the first time too, but I saw somewhere or other a great explanation. :D

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

rapid_reader1 wrote:Very quick reply:
The tomb vamps got out because Gram's magic was keeping them in there, and when she died the power stopped working. I was very confused the first time too, but I saw somewhere or other a great explanation. :D
Oh! Thanks so much, now I understand. It's kinda logically. If that's a word. :lol:

BellaEdward4ever
Wandering Through Town

Post by BellaEdward4ever »

I love Vampire Diaries Stefan/Elena and Jeremy/Anna are my fav which makes me nervous for the finale i hope she doesn't die
Imagecredit fanpop
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

BellaEdward4ever wrote:I love Vampire Diaries Stefan/Elena and Jeremy/Anna are my fav which makes me nervous for the finale i hope she doesn't die
If you're watching tonight, I wanna wish you a LOT of fun!
Because I can see it tomorrow and I just want everyone to have fun while watching it. :D

I'm like a bouncing ball, *bounce bounce* I want tomorrow morning come FAAAAAAAAAAASTER. :lol:

rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL THOSE WATCHING THE SEASON FINALE OF VAMPIRE DIARIES:
Please have a piece of paper and a pencil handy when you watch the Vampire Diaries, Episode 22, Founder's Day. Record the time and your thoughts at different moments, and don't forget to say when you started and ended, so other's can compare their thoughts to yours.
Once your done, type up all of your thoughts and the time/scene you had them! Then we can all compare and the thoughts will be truer then what we think up the next day, after the VD buzz has gone away. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!!!

ILoveAliceCullen<3, the I Swear video was AWESOME! I loved it! This day just keeps getting better and better!! I totally don't remember a bunch of those parts! Oh my goodness, I really need to watch the show from the beginning again!!!!

Oh, and I don't know what made me think of it the other day, but the part in the show where Elena's sleeping, and Damon comes in and uses the back of his fingers to touch her cheek, I think THATS when he started to fall for her. Not fully, because he still loved Katherine, but that's when he started to think of her as something other than prey.

*Deep breath* Ok, only a few more hours to go! I can totally make it...

*30 seconds later*

OMG WHEN WILL IT BE 8!?!?!?!? SERIOUSLY!!! HAVEN'T WE WAITED LONG ENOUGH!!!!!

^^ That's me at this point. :) I'm off to get some sun! Have fun watching the Finale tonight, and DON'T FORGET TO TAKE NOTES!!!

I'll probably be on in like an hour, but whatever. ;)
EDIT: OOOH! I was on in LESS than one hour!!! *going slowly and painfully crazy*

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

Having just watched the finale and knowing other people haven't yet, I will hold my exact reactions until after everyone has watched it. BUT WOW!....The last 15 mins of the show are absolutely amazing. This show will have us talking until the fall definitely because it ends on some definite cliffhangers....but thats all I'm saying for now. I'll check back tomorrow to see if everyone has watched it.
ImageImageImageImage
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Okay I'm at work. But I've seen in my streaming site that the finale episode are already up. PLEASE NO SPOILERS. Atleast until I watched it tonight....

OMG can't concentrate on my work...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~