Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by clpviolet »

OH.MY.GOD. Thats all I'm going to say for now...cause if I say anymore I could say too much. But I am dying to get this out so I'll be available on PM if anyone needs to do the same. I can't wait for next season now but I guess I have no choice.
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

That was AMAZING. :shock:
Rose where are you!? You didn't PM me and I desperately need you.
Too bad it's nighttime at yours, I WANT YOU HERE RIGHT NOW. :lol:
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Gosh I love it so much. I just watched it for a second time. :lol:
Trying to figure some things out.

I have to stop chit-chatting before some spoilers poofs out of my fingers. :lol:

funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Re There goes the neighbourhood just shown in the UK I like how Jeremy knows about Anna now. That was all very interesting to watch. The double date didnt go so well though haha.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

funkidiva wrote:Re There goes the neighbourhood just shown in the UK I like how Jeremy knows about Anna now. That was all very interesting to watch. The double date didnt go so well though haha.
It was fun to see Matt's face when he saw Damon and his mom. And Caroline too, because Damon is her 'ex-boyfriend' and now her ex was making out with her mother-in-law! :lol:

dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

OH MY GOD. That was just so mind blowing. I even love the cliffhanger. How long will we have to wait for the second season???? I better stop typing before I let something slip :lol: :lol:

I'll check back again later when we're all ready to discuss the finale...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

OMG ILoveAliceCullen<3, I seriously wrote a crazy long PM to you yesterday and now it's GONE!!! *hating computer*

Did anyone take the notes?

OMG THIS POST HAS SPOILERS!!!!! IF YOU READ SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT TO, DEAL WITH IT!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG was the word of the night!!!! CRAZY AMAZING EPISODE!!!!

When Anna died, I totally cried. Did anyone else?

THAT ENDING IS MAKING ME HATE THE WRITERS! I love them for writing the episode, but they lied to the fans!!!! SERIOUSLY!!! I 100% read this interview with the writer of the season finale, and he said that Katherine would not come back in modern times until season 2!!!!!!

Can I just say how stupid I felt when the ending came out? I totally noticed that "Elena"s hair and makeup was all different, but I was SO caught up in the "Elena"/Damon moment that I didn't think much of it besides that it was weird. Basically, i was telling my subconsciousness to be quiet so that I could swoon for a moment.

Then she goes inside and John closed the refrigerator and "Elena" was there! Again, I wrote it off and was TOTALLY in Lala Land from the Damon episode. AND THEN SHE CUT OFF HIS FINGERS!!!! And it was like I ran into a stop sign!!!!! "Whaaaa...this isn't Elena!" and then John said Katherine and she killed him and Elena ran into the house and heard something crash in the kitchen.

OMG JEREMY!!!! I was very annoyed with him this episode, but I don't want him to go all vamp on us!!! WHO IS HE PLANNING ON USING TO COMPLETE THE TRANSFORMTION??????

Poor Caroline!

I LOVE DAMON LIKE CRAZY!!! But the only thing he did a little wrong was not staying when he realized that THAT was not Elena! He touched his lip! Seriously! And he didn't even stay! MAYBE HE WENT TO GO GET STEFAN!!!

ILoveAliceCullen<3, I'll post all of the scenes on here if u feel like staying up super late tonight :D

But seriously, I love Damon. He was SUCH an amazing and great guy like the WHOLE episode, and in the beginning, he made me laugh. Like when he stepped in front of Bonnie and when he grabbed Elena's hand....

Bonnie Bonnie Bonnie...if she EVER hurts Damon, we'll make sure her character goes off the air :evil: That's along the lines of what I was thinking when she said "If Damon spills one drop of innocent blood, I'll take him down." GRRR!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM HIM BONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, my reaction was hilarious, but not if you were here to witness it: I screamed even longer than last time, so for about 2-3 minutes straight. Then my friend called me and we were both screaming and talking over each other and OMG-ing for about 30 minutes. Then I spent 30 minutes telling my dad absolutely EVERYTHING about the show (cause he doesn't watch it) and then just talking about the ending made me go crazy all over again. So I tried to go to sleep, but mostly I just sat there and REALLY wanted to come online to talk, but the notes I took helped with that. Then I woke up at 4:20 in the morning, and thought to myself, "Katherine is back!" then was TOTALLY awake but EXHASTED enough to fall back asleep fairly quickly. Oh, and before I went to bed, I started to get VERY ANGRY with the writers. And sad too :(
So then I set my alarm clock to wake me up 40 minutes earlier than usual so that I could come on here. I got about....6 hours of sleep, and I'll probably run on coffee (<-most wonderful thing in the world!) all day.

I have my notes right here, but I really want to PM ILoveAliceCullen<3, so I'll stop for now, even though I have a LOT to say. Have a lovely day everyone, and stop worrying about spoilers!!!! HONESTLY!! Just write "SPOILER" on top!

:D

EDIT: Adding my notes:

7:59pm - OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!! OMG ONE MINUTE!!!!
8:00pm - Starting time.
8:01pm - OMG! So beautiful!!! Love the music!!!
8:02pm - Damon's sooooo sexy.....yeah he's hotter!!!
8:03pm - OMG! Love their faces!!! Damons totally under her spell!! .......Oh no, Jer-K LOL
8:04pm - You know why you feel bad Jeremy? Because you're a JERK! ....OH NO ANNA!!!!
8:05pm - Oh, poor Elena...
8:07pm - JER-K!!!
8:08pm - Oh Damon! We all love you! Wow...he's changed!!!!!!!
8:10pm - OMG! ELENA'S DADDY SAY WHA???
8:14pm - That eye thing is majorly sexy!!!!!
8:19pm - OMG JOHN!!!
8:22pm - LOVE THE VA COMMERCIAL!!
8:25pm - OMG I ADORE DAMON!!!
8:32pm - crying.... seriously.
8:37pm - CAROLINE!
8:40pm - OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
8:51pm - NO JEREMY NO!!!
8:54pm - NO WE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN BONNIE!!! DON'T HURT DAMON!!!
9:00pm - Ending time.

In the time between 8:54 and 9:00, I was beyond words. Grossed out by the fingers thing, totally unable to sleep, obsessing every detail to a friend who was doing the same thing at the same time..... CRAZY GREAT NIGHT!!!
GOTTA GO!!!
Last edited by rapid_reader1 on Fri May 14, 2010 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

:o :o screw it i'm loving the spoilers can't wait for the next episode to beshown in the u.k. i really want to see how this all plays out.
funkidiva wrote:Re There goes the neighbourhood just shown in the UK I like how Jeremy knows about Anna now. That was all very interesting to watch. The double date didnt go so well though haha.
yeah the bit where jeremy sliced his hand open to test out his litte theory was a shocker but kinda cool :lol: oh i was laughing SO hard when they all saw matts mum all over Damon, hillarious!! :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Oh my god I'm SO going to respond to your PM AFTER I'm posting here Rose!
Okay, so I've my notes with me ALL day. And it's half past four now. I watched it 8AM. Just in case you would be here.

My notes, I didn't write time but you'll notice it.

I've three A5-pages. :lol:

Before: Searching for paper and pencils and DESPERATELY searching for a link to the video.

*swoon* - 'cause he's in love with you (prologue)
HUGELY SMILING when the episode started. Like really HUGE.
laughing @ Damon and Stefan being jealous
SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE KATHERINE IN THAT DRESS
Omg love the way she acts and Damon looked at her like *eye-twitch*
Shocking @ Anna giving Jeremy her blood.
Feeling for Anna because Jer don't wanna change the same minute.
LOL@ cast of Matt not being allowed to be in the picture
Love the dresses of the girls on the parade-car-thing
Love the way Damon's standing in front of Bonnie and waves and Elena rolling with her eyes
Hate Bonnie for acting b*tchy towards Damon
Damon's testing her? It seemed to me he was thank her so much and often to try to get a reaction out of her?
*gulp* @ John
ELENA AND DAMON in the restaurant *swoon*
Awh, feeling bad for Damon because Elena's saying "Don't make me regret our friendship"
Damon standing up against J-Jerk and Stefan being jealous AGAIN was so much fun :lol:
_____________________page 2________________________________________________
Woehoe Sheriff, you go girl! Saying no is the best
Poor sheriff knocked down two seconds after I'd said woehoe! :shock:
Love Anna informing Damon.
LOVE, SWOON, PASS OUT WHEN DAMON GRABBED ELENA'S HAND :D
Bonnie? She walked into the bad-tombe-vampire and was strange looking at him.
Damon covering ears? Stefan?
Anna!? NOOOOOOOO
WTF TYLER WTF WTF WTF TYLER? :shock: *hugely in shock*
Poor Jer, Anna being poisened with vervain and dragged away
Annaaaa, no Anna (I CRIED ROSE, I DID) *gulp* :cry:
Damon in burning cellar - Noooo Damon no *biting my fingers*
Caroline?
IT'S NOT OVER FOR DAMON YOU BAD Why are we talking about a donkey? JOHN! It's NOT.
*relaxing @ my father would/should*
Bonnie what the heck are you doing? YOU B*TCH!
Oh she's not a b*tch, she saved them
GOSH, relieved they are okay
Damon disappeared? He can't just Disappear!
Stefan cares for Damon, Elena cares for Damon and... she'd insisted that she LOVED Stefan. Okay, she's choosing Stefan over Damon
___________________________________page 3____________________________________
Poor Jer
Poor Damon in Jer's bedroom (he seemed like he was going to CRY!)
Jer want to be a vampire just to tune this pain off?
What was that with TYLER?
*gulp* Jer?
Evil Bonnie's back to say that she'll take Damon down if he does spill another human-blood-drop
*realize something* What if Jer becomes a vampire and kills someone, and Damon will be blamed? THEN DAMON'S GONNA GET KILLED
Damon thanking Elena, so sweeeeet
Kiss Kiss Kiss <3
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Dutch for Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees they did it)
Elena saying Hi and Jenn's like OMG WHAT DID JUST HAPPEN THERE?
Poor Elena feeling bad about kissing Damon
LUCKY NINA DOBREV!
Puh! @ John who's scared
John SENT Isobel to Damon? =|
Go Elena!
KATH? Omg Damon THINKS he kissed Elena but it was KATHERINE? :shock:
Poor Damon! *feeling sorry while laughing out loud* :lol:

After watching: Weird that Damon didn't recognize Katherine, but John did, isn't it?

gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:
After watching: Weird that Damon didn't recognize Katherine, but John did, isn't it?

SPOILERS!!!!

They way I took it, Damon realized that something wasn't right because he touched his lips after kissing Elena, and I'm guessing that he thought it felt way too familiar or something. Also, John didn't recognize Katherine until after she had cut his fingers off and was getting ready to stab him, so I'm guessing that John didn't realize it was Katherine until then (because I highly doubt Elena would do that). I totally didn't see that coming, so the first episode of next season (Which comes out in the Fall for those who don't know yet--I'm guessing probably Oct or so because I think thats when this season started??) should be very interesting.
ImageImageImageImage