Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

SethisMine wrote:OH MY GOSH!!! I was on edge that entire episode!

Poor Stefan! He is losing everything just because of the stupid blood urges!!! I was basically trembling... I know that Damon also drinks human blood, but he's not so gory about it... Stefan was scaring me...

But my love for Damon has increased ten fold! This episode he was totally hot, as usual, but he was very... sweet.. and tender! My heart was melting! I absolutely love this side of him! The chemistry between him and Elena as they were dancing was just phenomenal!

And poor Bonnie...
I think EVERYONE is crushing on Damon now. Stefan was so freaky, but he's kinda like an alcoholic. He's addicted already, which is different I think then just drinking blood like Damon. Him almost attacking was absolutely NOT OKAY, no matter what she said. I still can't believe she did the needle thingy. GASP! Could she be partially transfering to Team Damon, too!?!?!?

Bonnie is being very scary-power. We know she has a lot of power and she's angry, but she's changed so much since we last saw her! New haircut, harsher view on life...very different. I miss the loving Bonnie we all love.[/quote]

Yes, Stefan was really scary. But Damon said it was because he'd learn to control is human-blood-craving and Stefan didn't because he was feeding on animals. Right? So that's why Stefan has got issues with the human blood right now. I'd rather see him on animal blood, he was much interesting then.
Scared the hell out of me when he attacked Elena! And I think Damon and Elena's plan is to lock Stefan and throw some doves into his 'jail'. Lol, until he's feeding on animals again. :D

Or maybe this is part of Damon's plan and he trapped Elena by telling the above plan but he's actually going to do what Stefan did to him in the beginning. Making weak and stuff. :twisted:

Awh, I just have to watch the dancing part again, it was so SWEET. My favorite part that episode. It made the top 5 of all episodes. :roll: *swoon*

Anyway, Bonnie. She's totally new and I wanted to slap her because she was so nice to Caroline and just hateful to Elena. Argh, Bonnie has to awake and be Team Elena.
Elena needs her best friend.
:cry:
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Oh, I want to say something about the song too while Elena and Damon were dancing.
It's All I need - Within Temptation and I love that song. I was surprised to hear it in The Vampire Diaries. So that made my day.
But what I actually wanted to ask you guys, don't you think the song suits Damon perfectly?

Following is the lyrics of the part in The Vampire Diaries.

I've lost all my trust I've surely tried to turn it around

Can you still see the heart of me
all my agony fades away
when you hold me in your embrace

Don't tear me down
for all I need
make my heart a better place
give me something I can believe
Don't tear me down
what's left of me

rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:Oh, I want to say something about the song too while Elena and Damon were dancing.
It's All I need - Within Temptation and I love that song. I was surprised to hear it in The Vampire Diaries. So that made my day.
But what I actually wanted to ask you guys, don't you think the song suits Damon perfectly?

all my agony fades away

Don't tear me down
for all I need
Don't tear me down
what's left of me
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!!! At first I thought it was Elena, because that's what you automatically think when you hear a girl singing, but then the lyrics absolutely fit Damon!!!! *doing happy dance until next Thursday*

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

rapid_reader1 wrote:
IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:Oh, I want to say something about the song too while Elena and Damon were dancing.

all my agony fades away

Don't tear me down
for all I need
Don't tear me down
what's left of me
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!!! At first I thought it was Elena, because that's what you automatically think when you hear a girl singing, but then the lyrics absolutely fit Damon!!!! *doing happy dance until next Thursday*
Yesh! That is what I thought too. Because Stefan 'left' her behind alone on the dance. That she was telling Damon not to leave her, as you can say.
But then it came to my mind it suits Damon perfectly because of the sentence 'make my heart a better place'.

Because it is obvious to me that he changed in the last two/three episodes. Like while Stefan was kidnapped.
And this episode, he seems really nice. Maybe that's just part of his plan and he's trapping Elena, but I don't think so. I think he finally accepts Katherine isn't come back and that his feelings for Katherine were actually for Elena. But I'm not sure.

Anyway, I love that song and never expected Within Temptation to be in The Vampire Diaries. :D

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote: Yesh! That is what I thought too. Because Stefan 'left' her behind alone on the dance. That she was telling Damon not to leave her, as you can say.
But then it came to my mind it suits Damon perfectly because of the sentence 'make my heart a better place'.

Because it is obvious to me that he changed in the last two/three episodes. Like while Stefan was kidnapped.
And this episode, he seems really nice. Maybe that's just part of his plan and he's trapping Elena, but I don't think so. I think he finally accepts Katherine isn't come back and that his feelings for Katherine were actually for Elena. But I'm not sure.

Anyway, I love that song and never expected Within Temptation to be in The Vampire Diaries. :D
Yeah, I think he's stopped thinking of Elena as his younger brothers girlfriend or as prey but as a human GIRL with major problems and right now her boyfriend's gone AWOL. Plus, in the books he's always looking for a chance to get in good with Elena whenever he gets a chance. :D

IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

I just started in book 4, volume 2.
Argh, I wanna read and read and read. But I'm so tired.
And I can't wait for Friday! I wanna seeeeee the next episode. O my god, I never thought I would become this addicted to vampires. :shock:

When's last episode of season 1? And are they making a season 2?
Please tell me they are. :cry:

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:I just started in book 4, volume 2.
And I can't wait for Friday! I wanna seeeeee the next episode. O my god, I never thought I would become this addicted to vampires. :shock:

The last episode of season 1 is set to come out on May 13th in the U.S. Yes, they announced a couple of months ago that there will be a season 2. :D

I've been addicted to vampires for years, so no one blinks an eye when I suddenly start having a panic attack having to do with some book or the Vampire Diaries at some point during the week :) lol

I know a lot of people didn't like the newest Vampire Diaries (Shadow Souls) book, but I adored it. :D It's my favorite in the series. Let me know what you think when you get there!

IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

rapid_reader1 wrote:
IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:I just started in book 4, volume 2.

The last episode of season 1 is set to come out on May 13th in the U.S. Yes, they announced a couple of months ago that there will be a season 2. :D

I've been addicted to vampires for years, so no one blinks an eye when I suddenly start having a panic attack having to do with some book or the Vampire Diaries at some point during the week :) lol

I know a lot of people didn't like the newest Vampire Diaries (Shadow Souls) book, but I adored it. :D It's my favorite in the series. Let me know what you think when you get there!
May 13th. Let me think, *grabs diary* that means there will be 3 more episodes.
Well.. I think I need to be less addictive. Maybe it's good though. May 17th my exams will start. :lol:

I began reading Twilight on February 19th 2009.
I remember because I finished Twilight two days later. Feb 22th it was my birthday and it was a Sunday and the stores aren't open. I was so angry and depressed because I wanted New moon so badly. Worst birthday ever. :lol:
Then I read all the books Bella did. Yes, I know, addicted!
And I've read 3 books of the House of Night series.

Wait, which one is Shadow Souls?
Second book from 'The return' series?

I don't know if that one's out here already! :twisted:

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote: May 13th. Let me think, *grabs diary* that means there will be 3 more episodes.
Well.. I think I need to be less addictive. Maybe it's good though. May 17th my exams will start. :lol:

I began reading Twilight on February 19th 2009.
I remember because I finished Twilight two days later. Feb 22th it was my birthday and it was a Sunday and the stores aren't open. I was so angry and depressed because I wanted New moon so badly. Worst birthday ever. :lol:
Then I read all the books Bella did. Yes, I know, addicted!
And I've read 3 books of the House of Night series.

Wait, which one is Shadow Souls?
Second book from 'The return' series?

I don't know if that one's out here already! :twisted:
Yep, three more episodes!!! I can't believe the season started in September and now is ending in May! All those six week breaks were HARD to get through!!

Hmmm....I read Eclipse first,in early September in 2008. I finished that within a few days, then that weekend bought Twilight and New Moon. I figured since I had already read the third book, I might as well read them backwards! So I read the first three backwards! :) Then I went to the midnight release for BD when I was on vacation (haha, I still can't believe I did that!) and by now I've gone to more midnight releases and big events then one person should ever go to! I've probably spent 48-ish hours in lines if I add all those up!

I adore the House of Night series! I can't wait until the 7th one comes out Tuesday!! If anyone ever needs any recommendations for vampire/fantasy-style books, I've been obsessed for years, and I can tell you MANY awesome books. :D

Yes, Shadow Souls is the second "The Return" book. Out of three. L.J. Smith wrote the first four like 19 years ago! Kinda crazy...

funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

It sounds like you lot are all ahead of us in the UK re the episodes. Sounds exciting though, what is coming up ahead.

I like it when you see a sensitive side to Damon - very sexy indeed! :D

Im hoping to get the books for my birthday next month which will be good.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."