Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
InLoveWithACullen
Settled in Forks

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #3

Post by InLoveWithACullen »

I wasn't realy to sure about RP playing Edward, I had a lot of reservatins. But then when I saw walk onto the screen I was like huh?? what reseervatins?? who am I?? Oh yeah I'm InLoveWithACullen!!!!!!! And then I wiped the drool off and watched the movie about 5 more times. Why didn't he let the van crush Bella?! Oops did I say that out loud. Only wishing I was her.
"I'm with the Vampires. Of course"
tonna
Settled in Forks

Post by tonna »

As good looking as Robert is, I think he is too hairy to be Edward. I mean come on. A vampire with chest hair? I was soooo disappointed when I saw the hair sticking out the top of his shirt in the meadow scene. Edward is supposed to be like a beautiful Greek statue not covered in hair.
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

tonna wrote:As good looking as Robert is, I think he is too hairy to be Edward. I mean come on. A vampire with chest hair? I was soooo disappointed when I saw the hair sticking out the top of his shirt in the meadow scene. Edward is supposed to be like a beautiful Greek statue not covered in hair.
Hmm..you are right. I didn't think Edward would be that hairy either, but I still think Robert did a great job either way. Just as long as he doesn't get facial hair...I'm good. :)
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

twilightbelle<3 wrote:7 years, 37 days older than me.
:D
AGE ISN'T ANYTHING BUT A NUMBER.

CURSE BEING 15.

Ain't THAT the truth! :)

I don't care how old that man is, he is smexy!
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

G-Faerie08 wrote:
brandofheroin wrote:as one of mai friends would say...'I will molest his face!' lol! no but seriously...I will have that man with anything and everything! smoking or not, scruffy or not!...grungy look or not!...I will have him one way or the other! :mrgreen:
That is true..I'm not a big fan of the smoking thing, but with Rob I don't flipping care..I'd be like, "Would you like me to light another one for you? You unbelievably sexy beast.."

My mom would wonder who the heck I was if she heard me talking about Rob like this..Normally I'm just like, "There's my boo.." whenever I see a picture of him..But on here, I can share my obsession with everyone else so I can discuss freely the numerous, unsavory things that I would like to do with Rob.
hehe Whenever I see something with Rob and I'm with my mom I go "there's my boyfriend" and she just rolls her eyes and laughs at me. She's learned not to tell me that she doesn't think he's attractive. There's a reason for the term if looks could kill. And like you, I am addicted to coming here so I can let you all know how in love I am with Robert Pattinson and not feel ashamed of it. :lol:
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

OMG OMG OMG OMG.
I had a really good dream with him in it...

Okay so, I was sitting on my couch watching t.v. and then all of a sudden someone knocked on the door. and so I got up and answered it. When I opened the door, it was Jimmy Page guitarist extrodinaire for Led Zeppelin, one of my favorite bands, and one of the hottest men EVER. So I was like, "Hey...umm, -forgets to breath, faints- And he picked me up and carried me to the couch. When I woke up, he was like, "I am here to teach you guitar..." and I was like, :o . So I said, "I have to go to the bathroom" and when I got back, Jimmy was gone, and Rob was leaning against the doorway. He was like, "Hey *crooked smile*" and I was like, "W-what did you do with Jimmy?!" and Rob was like, "Uhm, he uhhh, left! ;) " and so then, he told me he was going to take over teaching me guitar. And then so we started playing guitar, and he looked at me, and then threw his guitar at the wall and ripped his shirt off, and was like, "I WANT YOU XIA." and I was like, - :shock: and then I got on my couch and launched myself at him. :) And well..you know.
XD
ImageImage
E<3B
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

twilightbelle<3 wrote:OMG OMG OMG OMG.
I had a really good dream with him in it...

Okay so, I was sitting on my couch watching t.v. and then all of a sudden someone knocked on the door. and so I got up and answered it. When I opened the door, it was Jimmy Page guitarist extrodinaire for Led Zeppelin, one of my favorite bands, and one of the hottest men EVER. So I was like, "Hey...umm, -forgets to breath, faints- And he picked me up and carried me to the couch. When I woke up, he was like, "I am here to teach you guitar..." and I was like, :o . So I said, "I have to go to the bathroom" and when I got back, Jimmy was gone, and Rob was leaning against the doorway. He was like, "Hey *crooked smile*" and I was like, "W-what did you do with Jimmy?!" and Rob was like, "Uhm, he uhhh, left! ;) " and so then, he told me he was going to take over teaching me guitar. And then so we started playing guitar, and he looked at me, and then threw his guitar at the wall and ripped his shirt off, and was like, "I WANT YOU XIA." and I was like, - :shock: and then I got on my couch and launched myself at him. :) And well..you know.
XD
bwaaahahahaha. That is awesome! :lol:

Last night I was laying awake thinking about Rob singing "Crazy Love" to me. *sigh* I would die.
Last edited by stellar87 on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Not sure if anyone posted this anywhere else or not, but I was playing around on MySpace and noticed that the Twilight MySpace page is having a contest sort of thingy. If you put the Twilight e-card widget on your page and then post a comment on the Twilight MySpace page telling how many times you've seen the movie, someone is gonna win a Happy New Year video message from Rob. Woohoo. Not like I'll win or anything, but it's worth a shot. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
cullen_kissez
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen_kissez »

stellar87 wrote:haha calm down ladies. There's plenty of Rob to obsess about and if you just so happen to meet him, it will not be at the same time. haha So even better. I think the majority of us on here are adults...that should say something to Rob.... :D He needs to get over the whole "they are only in love with me because of Edward" thing. No Rob, we are not. While you play a good Edward, we love you Rob. Okay, now I'm officially crazy. But you all love me. :lol:
Maybe someone needs to drill that into him .. We love him even more cuz he refuses to believe that..

Can I just say, the past 10 pages have been absolutely hilarious!!! hehehe.. aye sah ..
Poor Rob ..

I liked this article... I can't wait to see what he pulls out the hat for this movie. I"m hoping he stays unshaven, you know, messy hair, a lil bit of beard and mustache .. *swoon*
Last edited by cullen_kissez on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.:: why try and fit in when I was born to stand out? ::.

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Hey! If there is one thing that bugs the crap out of me, is when people base actors on their characters.
I LOVE ROB BECAUSE HE IS ROB! :D
ImageImage
E<3B