Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Questions for the Cast

Post by Nena »

No, we are not trying to get this questions answered at this moment, but someone suggested that it would be nice to have a place where you could post the questions that you wish you could ask the cast. Maybe in the future we can look up to some of the questions posted here, if an interview opportunity arrives.

Please keep this thread, strictly for questions only. Make sure you post which member of the cast the question is for. And if you know the answer to a question, please pm the person that asked the question. Thank you all!
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Questions for the Cast

Post by ringswraith »

Hmm. I have one.

This would be for Mr. Robert Pattinson:

Playing Edward must be very emotionally draining- in Twilight alone, he goes through a gamut of emotions, from murderously angry, to painfully sad, and all the way to deliriously happy.

When all is said and done and the acting's over, what do you do to get yourself back to "normal"? That is, centered, back to feeling the way you normally do.
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

I would ask Kristen Stewart:

A) What aspects of Bella's personality did you find most difficult to get across in the movie, and how did you try to accomplish it?

B) What did you love most about the character of Bella?

C) Many fans feel that the romance in the movie developed quickly. What do you feel should have been added to the Twilight screenplay in order to better convey the relationship between Edward and Bella?

I would ask Robert Pattinson:

A) Will you please run away with me for a few days?

B) Do you support every decision that Edward makes throughout the series? Which ones stick out in your mind as decisions that portray Edward negatively, and what do you think he should have done instead?

C) Edward's "human" side develops over time in the saga. Do you believe this makes him stronger or weaker, and why?

Image Image
Drama_Queen
Settled in Forks

Post by Drama_Queen »

Ok so I have one question for Rob. I've seen a video of him on youtube. In the video he says something about hating kids. So my question would be "Why do you hate kids?" To me I think it's a stupid question to ask but I've been told no question is stupid. And that was just one of my questions.
twinkletwilighter
Settled in Forks

Post by twinkletwilighter »

Drama_Queen wrote:Ok so I have one question for Rob. I've seen a video of him on youtube. In the video he says something about hating kids. So my question would be "Why do you hate kids?" To me I think it's a stupid question to ask but I've been told no question is stupid. And that was just one of my questions.
lolol i think i saw that too but i cant remember what it was about..
:]
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I have a question that could go to any of the cast members.

EDIT: so this is a 3 part question I thought of the other day & I'd really like to know what anyone would say

1)Have you read the book(s)?
2) If so had you read them before you got the part or not until after?
3) Did the reading of the books change in anyway your A)initial thoughts or impressions of the story
B)your thoughts or impressions on the character you play and/or your ideas on how you wanted to protray that character?
Last edited by pennybug84 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Questions for Rob:

1. How is the film industry different in American than in the U.K.? If there is a difference, which do you prefer to work in?

2. Since so many British actors take on American roles or rather, roles that require an American accent, do you think that British actors are more seasoned when it comes to acting than American actors?
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

twinkletwilighter wrote:
Drama_Queen wrote:Ok so I have one question for Rob. I've seen a video of him on youtube. In the video he says something about hating kids. So my question would be "Why do you hate kids?" To me I think it's a stupid question to ask but I've been told no question is stupid. And that was just one of my questions.
I think they were asking if he ever wanted to have kids, and he said something like "No I hate them" but I can't remeber it to well, because it was like one of the earliest Rob Pattinson videos relating to Twilight, so I haven't seen it in so long. But I would love to see his reaction to that :lol: I'm sure he won't remember saying it :lol:
eclipse79
Settled in Forks

Post by eclipse79 »

Rob hates kids? Maybe he gets a little freaked out because 12 year old girls have the hots for him.. :lol:

This would be for Ashley Greene:

Do you relate to your character Alice the most? If not, which Twilight Saga character do you relate the most to?
qrwolf
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by qrwolf »

LionandLamb123 wrote:
twinkletwilighter wrote:
I think they were asking if he ever wanted to have kids, and he said something like "No I hate them" but I can't remeber it to well, because it was like one of the earliest Rob Pattinson videos relating to Twilight, so I haven't seen it in so long. But I would love to see his reaction to that :lol: I'm sure he won't remember saying it :lol:
I thought the question was about his perfect date, or something like that. And then he made the comment regarding preferred age groups of his dating interests.

I could be wrong. :?
Image "...You're not asleep, and you're not dead. I'm here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you."~ Edward Cullen