Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by Jadey »

**shoves pillow onto Kristiners face* sleep my dear moohahaah :twisted: :lol:

^ I actually highly doubt Robbie said it.. it just doesn't seem like something he'd say. But if he did then ofcourse he'd say it while giggling like a girl :lol:

Man I want Rob to sign my guitar

*spits* foooie, :cry:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Jade! I don't wanna die! Don't shove a pillow onto my face. :lol:

The only time a pillow will be shoved onto my face is if...yeah I'm not gonna finish that thought.
*says to self* Self, this is a PG-13 thread! Good god I have a dirty mind. Is it too early for that? Hahaha.

It's all naughty Rob's fault. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Oh yeah and I can totally picture him giggling like a girl whilst saying such a thing.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Happy Friday everyone!

Kristiner, it cracks me up that when I wake up and check my posts, you are pretty much just going to bed! I hope you were able to get some sleep..... :D

And the "Fill-in-the-blank" :lol: .....too bad we have to censor ourselves! :twisted: :twisted:
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
obieewok
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by obieewok »

Ok. I'm totally caught up on WA reading. Cried like a freaking BABY yesterday reading it. No, not the final chapters...I think she's doing to 50, plus as someone already mentioned, she puts at the end "all the glorious healing to come". Whew! Can't leave it like this at this point....

For some reason when I read WA, I'm not picturing Rob. I'm not sure who I'm picturing actually, just someone darker.....
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.
twilightsagaaddict

obieewok wrote:Ok. I'm totally caught up on WA reading. Cried like a freaking BABY yesterday reading it. No, not the final chapters...I think she's doing to 50, plus as someone already mentioned, she puts at the end "all the glorious healing to come". Whew! Can't leave it like this at this point....

For some reason when I read WA, I'm not picturing Rob. I'm not sure who I'm picturing actually, just someone darker.....
Obie~the one picture of Rob that reminds me of Dark Edward is the manip of him dressed all in black, leaning against the car. I can't find the link right now for the picture-but that, to me, is Dark - Freaking Sexy - Edward.. :twisted: :twisted:
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Sandy - Yeah I know it's funny. I'm going to bed when the rest of the world is waking up and getting ready for work.
I feel like a vampire sometimes. Except without the gross blood drinking thing. Lol. I haven't gotten any sleep yet.
I had some ish to take care of before I can do that. I'm about to fall out now though. Yay!

And do you mean this manip? :D

Obie - I cried like a friggin baby too! Ugh! It's so damn sad. I can't wait to see how it's going to end.
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

YUM! I've had the same imagine my head all this time :)

So I've resorted to reading WA at work, its really slow and I need to catch up to you girls. At first I was like ok, so far so good. Now I'm definitely hooked. I'm only up to Chapter 16. Is it a bad idea to read at work? I don't wanna be bawling and give it away that I'm busy reading fan-fic's and not actually working lol
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Cilla - I read a good chunk of it at work. Lucky for me I only have 2 other people I work with each day. And lucky that they were at lunch or on a smoke break while I was reading. I cried. At work. It was horrible.

So it's up to you really. How much of a crier are you? Do you cry the way me and KStew cry? Lol
Then again, there were funny parts that just made me bust out laughing really hard too. And again I'm thankful those other 2 people I work with weren't there for that. They would have thought I was crazy. Ok so one time they were there when a funny part happened. And I got really weird looks from them. Haha.

Oh yeah I almost forgot. Some of the more "saucy" parts don't help when you're at work. Seriously. Maybe it's best if you don't read it there. :lol:
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Bastet »

:o this is exactly what i had in mind reading WA ;)
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

twilightsagaaddict

Yep, that would be the one! (*pant...pant*) Thanks!

Cilla~ I'm with Kristiner on this-you may want to wait to read the (*ahem*) saucy parts at home. :twisted:

Luckily I waited until the kids left for school to read the new chapters-sat there crying into the laptop. They would have looked at me like "this woman needs to be committed" (well, maybe if it was with Dark Edward it would be ok! ) It was worth it though-just awesome!
Banner by TammyAZ