Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by Jazz Girl »

I'm Back!! I'm Back!! I'm Back!! **jumping around like Meth Alice**

You know, conference travel days REALLY SUCK because it means you literally can't do anything other than conference and travel and you're so exhausted by the time you get home, your brain isn't functioning enough to tell you yoy should be sitting your as.s at your computer feeding your addiction. and, what's worse, no really fun Rob stories to relate on this one. I was on a plane with a bunch of grumpy as.s business men. Although, while I was waiting for my plane, I whipped out my dvd and watch a few scenes on my laptop as a girls AAU volleyball team deplaned and I see the girl in front turn around, point at my laptop and hear, "Damn It. I knew I forgot something. I should have brought Twilight!" Not nearly as entertaining.

Kristiner, Julie, Tracy, Sandy, Nikki and Obie, thank you! Thank you for in my updating through the 5 pages I missed making sure that I got plenty of RobCrack to calm the withdrawls. Yeah, Kris, I sooooooo want to play fill in the blank with that man. I am so sure I could come up with a much better answer than the squeeing fangirl.
Allow me to return the favor:
This one I know is a common brand, but why mess with classic crack?
Am I the only one who loves it so much when he touches his face or runs those beautiful fingers through that beautiful hair?
There is something about his face in this one, just kind of makes me think he got...
Caught doing something...naughty.

As for WA, I finally finished last night. NO WAY is that the end. It can't be. AG wouldn't do that to us. If nothing else, she'll give us a wonderfully smutty reunion chapter after which my fear is Bella is going to screw everything up and I am going to have to hate her for breaking my Darkward...again. How sad am I though? Literally the moment I got to the airport, I hopped on their free wifi and copy and pasted WA to a word doc so I could read it on the plane because I knew it would be driving me insane to get started. As it was the 15 minutes it took for them to reach 10K feet so I could pull out my laptop nigh on killed me. Not as much as the chapters themselves. I was a bloody mess by the end.

PS~ Kris~ when you need sleep, just do what I do. " I imagine I am in my bed with my ROB. His cold toes are caressing my ankles, and I am smiling into his hair. I am asleep within seconds."(Thanks for the paraphrase, AG :D ) And the dreams that follow....well....ummmm....you get the picture. :twisted: :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Welcome Back!!!

WA: I actually had a hard time sleeping last night thinking about how AG is going to wrap things up.... I'm such a sucker for a happy ending, but with these 2.....who knows? Although I am excited about a smutty reunion! :shock:

Now, If we can combine the "Caught doing something .... naughty" with "fill - in- the - blank"..... :twisted:

I think its going to be a good weekend! ( I really need to get my mind out of the gutter today...hee!hee!)

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

Ok I can't stop....I'm just reading reading reading. I hope I don't regret this. I even told someone I was busy all morning and would have to talk to them after lunch so I could read uninterupted :D
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
obieewok
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by obieewok »

lol....I'll look at the darkward pic when I get home.

And whatever you do---DO NOT READ AT WORK unless you have already read WA all the way through.....geez, the technology department would LOVE to read some of those saucy bits. Plus, if you are like me, you get really red and giggly at those parts.

Naughty:)

Welcome back to planet Robward Jazz:) Missed you!
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.
jaimetristan
Learning to Love Green

Post by jaimetristan »

ok so im not fully caught up but i will tell you that i am atthe valentines day part adn SWEET JESUS......uhhhhhhhh trembling.....i have to stop reading this at work...darn broken home computer.....oooooohhhhh woosh

ps rob pattinson is beautiful!! and i wish he was dark edward..well he is in my dreams hehe

back to smut.....very willingly
Jaime..
SuperVixen

Post by SuperVixen »

Ummmmmmmmm yeah so I probably should not be reading this at work but its like crack and I just can't NOT read it! I'm taking breaks though because my face is really red and I can only imagine the stupid grin I'm sporting at times....

So is it really lame that whenever I walk by a newstand I look still for the GQ cover and get all warm and fuzzy inside when I spot it? I wish I was one of those lucky Vancouver girls to have met Rob recently!
twilightsagaaddict

SuperVixen wrote:Ummmmmmmmm yeah so I probably should not be reading this at work but its like crack and I just can't NOT read it! I'm taking breaks though because my face is really red and I can only imagine the stupid grin I'm sporting at times....

So is it really lame that whenever I walk by a newstand I look still for the GQ cover and get all warm and fuzzy inside when I spot it? I wish I was one of those lucky Vancouver girls to have met Rob recently!

Enjoy the crack~ its so good! :lol:

It is sooo NOT lame to look for our sexy Rob's face on GQ! Its almost like he calls to us to look at him.... :shock:

I think we all wish we were one of those girls in Vancuover...(*sigh*) Think of all the fun we could have :twisted: :twisted: -if we were even able to form a sentence in their presence!
Banner by TammyAZ
SuperVixen

Post by SuperVixen »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:Think of all the fun we could have :twisted: :twisted: -if we were even able to form a sentence in their presence!
I was thinking about it and have decided that happening to run into him at a bar would be perfect. Nothing better then an abundant supply of liquid courage so close at hand. That really would be awesome. I'm going to have to go back to my days of partying all weekend in the hopes of being at the right place at the right time. Now how to inform the husband... 8-)
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Jazz Girl wrote:I'm Back!! I'm Back!! I'm Back!! **jumping around like Meth Alice**

PS~ Kris~ when you need sleep, just do what I do. " I imagine I am in my bed with my ROB. His cold toes are caressing my ankles, and I am smiling into his hair. I am asleep within seconds."(Thanks for the paraphrase, AG :D ) And the dreams that follow....well....ummmm....you get the picture. :twisted: :D
Hi Caryn. Welcome back!

If I imagined what you imagine above, I'm not sure that I could go to sleep! :lol:

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ
twilightsagaaddict

SuperVixen wrote:
twilightsagaaddict wrote:Think of all the fun we could have :twisted: :twisted: -if we were even able to form a sentence in their presence!
I was thinking about it and have decided that happening to run into him at a bar would be perfect. Nothing better then an abundant supply of liquid courage so close at hand. That really would be awesome. I'm going to have to go back to my days of partying all weekend in the hopes of being at the right place at the right time. Now how to inform the husband... 8-)
I haven't quite worked out informing the husband part yet....but the liquid courage would come in handy there too!! :lol:
older_twilight_fan wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:I'm Back!! I'm Back!! I'm Back!! **jumping around like Meth Alice**

Hi Caryn. Welcome back!

If I imagined what you imagine above, I'm not sure that I could go to sleep! :lol:

Tracy

Rob...in... my ...bed ~ GAH!! :twisted: :twisted:
Banner by TammyAZ