Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Post by older_twilight_fan »

pennybug84 wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:Genevieve~ Not that I am at all opposed to Rob Shirtlessness. Not at all. Far far far from it. But, in the interest of authenticity, Edward puts a cloak on to leave the Volturi hq and then gets a change of clothes from Alice at the airport. So, while I am all for Shirtless Robward on the plane, it would not be entirely accurate.
Well if he's wearing a cloak, he's still technically shirtless. And cloaks don't need to close all the way in the front (I'm thinking of somthing similiar to the ones in LOTR.) So they could have him be shirtless until they get to the airport & Alice buys him new clothes. But we definitely need a shirtless Edward/Rob for at least the first part in Italy.
How would this look work for Rob, once Edward puts on his cloak before they drive from Volterra to the airport?

Our favorite New Moon manip 8-)
I can safely say that look would work very, very well for me. Unicorn...anyone? :lol:

Hope everyone is continuing to recover nicely from last night. Nothing that a little caffeine and a hamburger and fries won't fix. I had a blast ladies and rings...definitely the best e-party ever! At least we kept all the lame paparazzi away from Rob so he could rest and recuperate with us. :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Erika~ you are such the understanding and loving ewife. Including it in the vows, a true stroke of genius. Right up there with a certain other set of....*ahem* amended *ahem...vows. :lol: I can only hope that if Rings ever agrees to be my ehubby, he'll be as understanding. *sigh* looks wistfully for Rings. :D

Elle~ While Rob can rock any outfit, the tutu definitely works better for you. And, why do I think playing drunk is the least hard thing for Rob to do. Our boy can party, e or other!!

Nena~ Sorry, you know how we get. We just can't stop. I PMd both you and December this am. I did. I promise.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

older_twilight_fan wrote:How would this look work for Rob, once Edward puts on his cloak before they drive from Volterra to the airport?

Our favorite New Moon manip 8-)
I can safely say that look would work very, very well for me. Unicorn...anyone? :lol:
This definitely would work :D
I swear I think the best part of this movie is going to be the end! We get a shirtless Rob/Edward and then Edward is back in the story (along with all the Cullens.) Maybe/hopefully we'll get some pictures and/or teasers from Italy. (I think they're filming that really soon, can't wait.)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

akire wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote:Okay...not cool. Who wrote "I heart Danny Wood" with a Vulgar Language is Ugly next to it on my face in permanent marker??????????
Neya, I TOLD you her favorite New Kid is JORDAN. Sheesh. Wait... what??
I don't think anyone misheard you...I think they defiled my face with the most wretched gorilla known to hang tough ON PURPOSE. Neya you Wh0re! I mean the permanent marker let's keep this PG shall we? is fairly realistic looking, so I have to give you props there...except that it's on my face. So that kinda blows.

akire wrote:It's alright, Caryn, as my e-wife pointed out, he is on her List. It's ok. We even included it in the wedding vows. "Keeping my virtual self only unto you and eRob. Or Real Rob should the chance arise."
So I know I just barely carried you over the e-threshold...and it still all seems so new...but I think we should renew our vows. I am just so bursting with e-love that I need to e-declare my virtual self again.

Image Image
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

ForJazz926 wrote:I don't think anyone misheard you...I think they defiled my face with the most wretched gorilla known to hang tough ON PURPOSE. Neya you Wh0re! I mean the permanent marker let's keep this PG shall we? is fairly realistic looking, so I have to give you props there...except that it's on my face. So that kinda blows.
*hangs head in shame*
I knew the Nyquil/alcohol combo would come back to bite me in the bum... after all I am barely aware what is going on with Nyquil... the alcohol must add to that :oops: Not sure if I actually did it or not... but I did wake up in a strange position with a fuzzy taste in my mouth so eh anything is possible

For those of you who loved the Rob b-day pics.. it's my pleasure really... that guy is devine! (OH and I completely agree about the ab-shots... he looks REALLY good ;))
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Jazz Girl wrote:Erika~ you are such the understanding and loving ewife. Including it in the vows, a true stroke of genius. Right up there with a certain other set of....*ahem* amended *ahem...vows. :lol: I can only hope that if Rings ever agrees to be my ehubby, he'll be as understanding. *sigh* looks wistfully for Rings. :D
/looks up from his brownies and Coke Zero

Oh, Jazz Girl... :oops: Why didn't you say so? I mean, we're practically together all the time (the High Protector has to be around the High Priestess anyway, right? Right?). Who cares if people say it's an office romance?

/sweeps Jazz Girl off her feet and twirls away
teamedward12
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by teamedward12 »

ForJazz926 wrote:teamed - I'm in northwest Arkansas, near the Walmart home office. Rob was FIVE MINUTES from my house. *dies*
Oh my! I didn't know he was that close! When? Its 5 hrs for me but I so would have been there had I known! That's not even fair *pout*
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

*bangs head against the wall...again...again*

Okay, either someone left NKOTB on repeat, or it's all in my head...in which case, it's going to be a long day :?
teamedward12 wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote:teamed - I'm in northwest Arkansas, near the Walmart home office. Rob was FIVE MINUTES from my house. *dies*
Oh my! I didn't know he was that close! When? Its 5 hrs for me but I so would have been there had I known! That's not even fair *pout*
Oh my god...I think Rob was talking about that last night while we were waiting for Rings to come and pick us up..."Dude, I was like 5 hours from Julie and TE12...if tonight is any indication of how they party, I SO would have hooked up with those ladies!"

Our dearest Rob...those pants should be illegal! :shock:

Probably my favourite pic from Rob's bday *sigh* Never mind those^^ pants being illegal, HE should be illegal! So pretty....*sigh*

Elle.
Last edited by sillyme on Thu May 14, 2009 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
myvampedward
Settled in Forks
Location: Edwards' bedroom closet waiting to be his vampress........

Post by myvampedward »

Teamedward---- I am like 5 mins. from you! We can team up and go to Italy lol!!!
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

sillyme wrote:Dude, I was like 5 hours from Julie
Minutes. Five minutes. *screams like a fangirl*

TE - he made an appearance a few weeks/months? ago at the Walmart home office for some reason. That's why he was there.

Image Image