Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Jack Huston as Royce King

Post by Nena »

Discuss everything about actor Jack Huston.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Jack Huston as Royce King

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hmm...I've never heard of him.
I hope he can do the part, and well.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

I thought Royce was supposed to be blonde since Rosalie describes him as fair-haired and she imagined fair-haired children playing on the lawns of the King estate. But, then again, he can always dye his hair or wear a wig a la Peter.
JordanfromNZ
Settled in Forks

Post by JordanfromNZ »

He was good in Outlander, and he obviously has some acting talent.

I don't like the character of Royce King, what he did to Rosalie was disgusting... but he's a part of her story, and Jack Huston has the power to bring him to life.
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

JordanfromNZ wrote:He was good in Outlander, and he obviously has some acting talent.

I don't like the character of Royce King, what he did to Rosalie was disgusting... but he's a part of her story, and Jack Huston has the power to bring him to life.
Looks good, needs to go blonde though. I think that because of what he did he changed Rosalie- I dont like his character but I also think that he will be a good actor to play Him.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Jack Huston is from a famous film industry family--he is the grandson of director John Huston and the nephew of actress Anjelica Huston.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing