Cullenism

KikiMasenCullen
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Looking into the eyes of the beautiful Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Re: Cullenism

Post by KikiMasenCullen »

Oh heavens, me too! Me too...I figured this out the other day, lol...and I was like, nice...it works. Then I did a dance!!! Lol.
Team Carlisle
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
Every Rose Has It's Thorn-Team Rosalie
Proud Cullenist...all hail Carlisle
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Yea!! Welcome back Kiki!!!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

Good Early Morning my fellow Cullenists! I have been absent, but rest assured that the discussion of our favorite Cullens is almost a daily occurance with my friends and I. I hope everyone is well and things are going beautifully!
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
Tia<3Jacob:)
Wandering Through Town

Post by Tia<3Jacob:) »

Amen,

Cullenism is great, who ever thought of it is a genius!! I will remember our special days and stop to treasure Twilight Lexicon and Cullenism. :mrgreen:

Makes me want to go to church just for celebrating Cullenism.. ;)
~Jasper Confederate Army
~Mafia: Sophia Lessard
Cullenclan4ever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Cullenclan4ever »

All hail Jasper
the one true god
lol
hey Tia
Image Image
Mafia:Fianda Love Rizzo
Team jasper: Theresa Love Cullen
~Proud surporter of Jasper~(And Sugar)
realmendontsparkle
Settled in Forks

Post by realmendontsparkle »

And I wasn't being a troll earlier. I was replying to someone else's post and told them to ignore all of you who are trolls.
I'm fairly certain that I know more about trolling than you do, having been banned from many websites for trolling. Also, you just trolled again. :D

To answer the question posed at the top of page 44, I am not here to troll. I haven't even trolled once on this thread. I am not here to make you angry or upset, and I am not here to make you think Twilight is stupid. Don't answer for me again, because you obviously cannot know what my personal reasons for being here are. I am here simply because I wish to be here, and there's no reason why I should not be here because there's no rule against anti-Twilighters, unless you count "Don't Feed the Trolls" which does not define trolls as anti-Twilighters, therefore it is not my fault if I get into trouble.

Anyway, it doesn't matter if you are participating in it for fun, Cullenism offends people. Is that your intent? (That is an actual question)
Last edited by realmendontsparkle on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robotownrules
Settled in Forks

Post by Robotownrules »

Whoever it was that said Cullenism is not offensive, that's not true. While it may not be offensive to you, it's still offensive to other people. As long as someone out there is offended by it, it is offensive. Twilight takes aspects from other religions, and in a sense, makes fun of it a bit. While that may or may not be your intention, that is the result.

And I'd ask that you not ignore me, as I'm not a troll, nor am I participating in the act of trolling. I come here to voice my opinions and it's rather irritating when everyone just ignores a post, simply because they don't like it. I have not insulted anyone, nor have I voiced my opinions in an agressive manner, and therefore, I am not trolling. So ignoring me is just being rude. I would like to participate in a civilized discussion with you all, if you would actually take the time to respond to my comments.
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Post by Pel »

realmendontsparkle wrote:
And I wasn't being a troll earlier. I was replying to someone else's post and told them to ignore all of you who are trolls.
I'm fairly certain that I know more about trolling than you do, having been banned from many websites for trolling. Also, you just trolled again. :D

To answer the question posed at the top of page 44, I am not here to troll. I haven't even trolled once on this thread. I am not here to make you angry or upset, and I am not here to make you think Twilight is stupid. Don't answer for me again, because you obviously cannot know what my personal reasons for being here are. I am here simply because I wish to be here, and there's no reason why I should not be here because there's no rule against anti-Twilighters, unless you count "Don't Feed the Trolls" which does not define trolls as anti-Twilighters, therefore it is not my fault if I get into trouble.

Anyway, it doesn't matter if you are participating in it for fun, Cullenism offends people. Is that your intent? (That is an actual question)

First of all this "having been banned from many websites for trolling" is hardly a ringing endorsement, it's more like a moniker of repetitive irritation and the incessant need to poke the masses with a stick because "I HAVE A POINT HEAR ME ROAR". We then backpedal and say "oh, gasp, but how was I offensive or annoying..."

" there's no rule against anti-Twilighters, unless you count "Don't Feed the Trolls" which does not define trolls as anti-Twilighters, therefore it is not my fault if I get into trouble"

Doesn't quite work that way. There are site rules and if you are willfully stupid enough to think that in your very first post where you call out the site op for trolling by your personal definition...umm, yeah. Then, when you can't even be bothered to do an intro thread and then pick this thread (which got some recent Internet attention) to demand that the posters answer your questions...is this the part where I'm supposed to think that you aren't here to stir trouble and are really interested in discussion, or were you just absent for an entire chunk of kindergarten and never learned playing well with others?

Really, dude, you are hardly original. Garden variety passive aggressive (oh woe is me the big bad Lexicon picked on me). You know what, you're cranky, irritating, and we don't want to put up with you. Good bye. Feel free to quote me.
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

That was awesome Pel!!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Very nice Pel!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl