St.Cullen~ Carlisle's Medical Center ~ Team Carlisle

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: St.Cullen~ Carlisle's Medical Center ~ Team Carlisle

Post by debussygirl »

So even though I'm management I want to answer the questions too!!
-What inspired you to join Carlisle's Hospital? Carlisle. Simple as that. I love him!

- What was your first impression of Carlisle? Gorgeous blonde doctor? Hello!

- What is your favorite Carlisle quality? Just his overall goodness, and how it's so genuine and not at all annoying.

- What is your favorite Carlisle moment and/or quote? Well, my favorite moment was when he stayed by Edward in the ballet studio, and how he's always believed in him. My favorite quote actually Bella said about Carlisle, and it was, "He doesn't end lives, he saves them."

- What do you think about the casting of Peter Facinelli as Carlisle in the Twilight movie? PERFECTION!!!!! They couldn't have cast anyone better! He played the part so well, I think the best out of anyone in the movie.

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion? Not for now, but if I think of any I'll bring them up.

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Carlisle? I am in love with someone old enough to be my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather and I am not ashamed to admit it!

What do you think drived Carlisle's ambition and hope to keep humans alive and stay away from people? Why do you think he didn't want to be a monster?
I think that's just the gift that he brought into his vampire life. His compassion was so strong that it broke through any urge to kill. Then with that he couldn't watch and let people die. So, he became a doctor
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Ahh Jenna has arrived. :) I wonder when Sarah will be getting on...and Chloe. By the way Chloe's making our new website very soon. :D Enjoy in the Carlisle-ness!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Bri, I'm going to PM you so we can get the details down.
Any newbies yet?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Welcome to St. Carlisle, Syd, Cassis_Rose, topazeyes2, and Jenna! Should we make a list of members, I was first post, I can go edit it.

Bri, no stealing my job! :twisted: <3

edit: If there is something you'd like us to call you instead of your username, Just say so! :]
List, Gnat ♥
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Awww I wasn't Nat. ;) Just welcoming our new members. Yes that's a good idea, you should edit it with the list of the people under the rank they are.
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Uhh... but I'm no good at list-making! Make a list and PM it to me and I will add it... lists make my brain go fuzzy. O_o
List, Gnat ♥
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

What inspired you to join Carlisle's Hospital?
The chance to work with the most gifted and wonderful doctor in four centuries.

- What was your first impression of Carlisle?
That he was a gentle, caring physician and very nice.

- What is your favorite Carlisle quality?
I have more than one- refined, gentle, classy, caring, devoted, intelligent. Sorry there isn't just one. :)

- What is your favorite Carlisle moment and/or quote?
The conversation with Bella in New Moon - "Stitches" and in the Chapter "The Vote".

- What do you think about the casting of Peter Facinelli as Carlisle in the Twilight movie?
Perfect! When I saw him, I thought "Wow, that is exactly what I thought Carlisle would look like!"

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
Not at the moment, I'm good with whatever everyone else wants to discuss.

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Carlisle?
I think he is a character so out of the ordinary as far as vampire lore is concern. He is beautifully written and his gentleness does not take away from his ability to lead his family and his caring for others makes him the kind of person that really showed the wolves that vampires need to be looked at on an individual basis and not on legend. He is one of a kind - just like his wonderful family.

Thanks for starting this great thread and allowing me to join the ranks of Team Carlisle. :D
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

-What inspired you to join Carlisle's Hospital?
Carlisle, and doctors are cool. :]
- What was your first impression of Carlisle?
He was sweet and caring and tried really hard to help people.
- What is your favorite Carlisle quality?
How he always trying do the right thing and make things better in the wolrd and he cares about everything.
- What is your favorite Carlisle moment and/or quote?
In midnightsun (sorry guys I had to read it..) where the person in the alley who tried raping bella... he took him down to texas.
- What do you think about the casting of Peter Facinelli as Carlisle in the Twilight movie?
I swear he poped out of my mind and landed in the movie, he exactly what I think he is.
- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
I'm thinking.
-Any last confessions concerning your love for Carlisle?
I wan him as my dad :(
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

navarre, and WhenTheSunGoesDown, welcome to St.Cullens! :D Enjoy your time here while loving Carlisle! When our promoter Sarah gets over here she'll give you both your official ranks as a Patient and when Nat our official welcomer gets over here she'll introduce you to the place. If you guys have any questions ask anyone from the team. And here's a new topic of discussion:

What do you think Carlisle's love life was like when he was a human?
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

What do you think Carlisle's love life was like when he was a human?

I do not think he had one. I suspect that his father had him studying scriptures and chasing down vampires, demons and what-have-you. The poor guy did not have much of a life while his stern and hard father was around. The very best came into his life some three centuries later(Esme), but what a lonely three hundred years that must have been regardless of his life with the Volturi and all of his studies.

What do you think drives Carlisle's amibition & hope to keep humans alive & stay away from people? Why do you think he did not want to become a monster?
1)His natural desire to help people - his caring nature and his respect for all life.
2)Carlisle had spent some time helping his father hunt down the vampires and other evil incarnations, so when he was attacked by the Sewer Raith as it was called, he knew what he had become and rebelled against the very nature of this new existence. He knew that killing would be a normal way of life for him now that he was a vampire and he abhorred the idea of what this meant, so he focused and fought against this until he discovered his new "food source" and found his peace at last.

PE: 2 if we are only counting the above questions and not the intial interview ones.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict