Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edward#3

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edward#3

Post by Nena »

RULES OF TEAM EDWARD.

We love you all but please follow the rules.

1.)Be nice and curtsies to all members.
2.) Try not to be rude, or mean without reason.
3.) If someone gets something wrong, tell them KINDLY.
4.)NO one word reply's (Me- *duh*)
5.) If you have a problem with someone on Team Edward, then please come to one of the 'Peeps' in charge.(Me, Andi, N. EG. and some others.)
6.) If you do decide to take it out on here, I will go to the Admins and talk to them about you, to talk to you.

Thank you! I love you all! Please follow these rules. -Twilightvampire17 (old lex boards)

Some T.E themes:

"Because only a vampire can love you forever."
"Team Edward Popsicles one of a kind.
"Team Edward lollipops creamy goodness in ever bite."
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edward#3

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

FIRST POST!
Shiny new thread :D
New question to get this started!
What do you think Edward's relationship is with the Denalis?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

*stretches out in new post* Oooh, yeah that's better!

Okay, so new post, new question.

Say Bella didn't exist. What female human (ones that we were introduced to in the series) would you think would be the best match for Edward?
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
JenTheWriter

Post by JenTheWriter »

My bad ... I didn't even see this. What do you think Edward's relationship is with the Denalis?

Honestly? I didn't get that much of a feel for them. I mean, obviously they are "cousins" and hold some sort of tenderness for one another. However, after Ness and them coming to Edward and Bella's defense, I think they'll be forever indebted to them. Or, maybe not. The whole thing might've never happened (seeing as how Ness rapidly aged or if it did it wouldn't happened a bit later) and it was their own family member that started it all ... they might call it even. I dunno. I'd need to read about the Denalis and see more interaction to actually get a feel for them.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Say Bella didn't exist. What female human (ones that we were introduced to in the series) would you think would be the best match for Edward?

I can see Edward with Angela...Angela is very down-to-earth, and has sincere thoughts. Since Edward can read her mind, maybe he would have been attracted to her.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

What do you think Edward's relationship is with the Denalis? Well at some point he tells Bella that they're family. I just can't remember where. So I think he views them as like distant family, but it didn't seem like to me that they were really close. Kind of like distant cousins you see just at a family reunion

Say Bella didn't exist. What female human (ones that we were introduced to in the series) would you think would be the best match for Edward? I think Angela. Since he can read her mind & see what a sweet girl she is & she doesn't care about most of the petty High School drama (that's what I got from reading MS) he might be attracted to her. She seems like the kind of girl that can be friends to anyone & is really sweet.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

New thread!!!
:o I need to PM Sam!!
What do you think Edward's relationship is with the Denalis? Like cousins, I think. He may feel a little awkward around Tanya, especially after her interest in him, but I think overall he sees them as extended family.

Say Bella didn't exist. What female human (ones that we were introduced to in the series) would you think would be the best match for Edward? Hm. Well, I could see him with Angela, like Jen said. And also maybe Emily if there had been no Sam or imprinting. But it's so hard to see him with someone else.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
JenTheWriter

Post by JenTheWriter »

I'd love to say Angela, because she's the perfect choice. Oooh, maybe I could write a fanfic about that, get my brain flowing. *frowns* I doubt I'd find my muse though...

Anyway, I wanna go with a less obvious choice. But I don't know who. Jessica is definitely out. Lauren. He was bored with all the high school girls. Almost by default it's Angela, although she is the perfect choice!

And now that fanfic idea will not leave me alone! Ugh. lol
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Jen~
It sounds amazing!
DOOOOOO IT!
JenTheWriter

Post by JenTheWriter »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Jen~
It sounds amazing!
DOOOOOO IT!
Well, what's rolling around in there is ... tell me honestly if this sounds dumb: basically Bella didn't survive the birth nor was Edward and Jacob able to keep her alive long enough to at least begin the transformation into vampire. So, I'm thinking of making it like 7 years later, so Ness is an "adult", trying to figure out if Edward stayed and was a father or if he would've slinked the earth in desparation. And in all that mix Angela returns to Forks. I've sorta recast the actress in my brain with ScarJo ... I know, totally different. But the description of Angela was simply light brown hair and eyes, so... lol.

I haven't worked out all the details, but I'm sorta excited about it and I hope I can get my brain to work. Oh, did I mention I'm making Angela a witch? lol

I'm just scared my brain can't go to torture mode for Edward. But I think I can do it. I hope...