EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by Suzan »

Thanks so much for the warm welcome Ted! The cheer was fantastic! You've made my day. Maybe I will join, but I can't guarantee that I'll be any good at it :oops: ;) .
About your answer; Aren't you afraid of Rosalie?! I shudder to even think about it. Haha :lol:

And now I probably look like some freak stalker that posts every other post, so I'm just gonna shut up and let you people talk for a while. Please do, because I love all your discussions! I'll be lurking until I have something interesting to add again, which is very soon hopefully :D
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

It was my pleasure, Suzan :D though my legs disagree...*walks stiffly to the couch* & I think the movie A Cinderella Story has taught us all that you can "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game", so go for it! EDCCS would love to have you! & is it pathetic that I still quote Disney movies...? :oops:

If you could had the opportunity to be with Emmett for say 4 hours & could talk to him about anything what would you ask?Like I was saying before there would NOT be much talking going on if I was alone with Emm for 4hours...and as for your question Suzan, I couldn't care less what Rose did to me afterwards. She would probably kill me... very slowly and painfully most likely...which isn't very good, but it would all be worth it for 4hours with Emm ;) :D But I suppose I should set a good example and answer this question thoroughly and rationaly, so we'll pretend I could contain myself around Emmett long enough to actually TALK...in that case I would ask him about his human life because we don't get to hear much about that in the books. I would want to know ALL about his past and his family and what he'd dreamed of for his future. Then I guess I would ask the majority of the questions we've asked throughout the threads about what his favorites are and what he thinks about certain people/events and what he would do if etc. all leftover time would be spent demoliting :mrgreen:

Speaking of which, its been awhile since ANY of us have had time to get any good demos in, especially ME!! So if nobodys got plans for Emm this weekend I'd be happy to...break the trend ;) I've got a stressful week coming up and i really need the stress relief okay!! See ya'll later :mrgreen:

PS!
Suzan, feel free to post every other post because it seems nobody else is really on so there won't be much discussion happening otherwise...and we all want to hear your thoughts on Emmett as well :)

PPS!
ITS FATIMAS BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!Er, atually i think it was yesterday, but anyway wish Fat a happy bday when you see her :D & tell her to get her butt over here because she's not coopertaing with me no matter how much I threaten her!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Squeeh!!! How did you know A Cinderella Story is one of my all time favourite movies?? I was (and secretively still am) a very big Hilary Duff fan. And loving Disney is not pathetic, anyone who doesn't like Disney is pathetic. (Yes, I am 21. LOL ;) )

And your quote completely hit the nail on the head (so to speak). I tend to worry to much about what other people think of me and therefor worry about giving off the wrong impression when I only mean well. From now on I'm just not going to do that anymore. (ok, that sounded deep :? ) So here I am, posting again even though I said I wouldn't. I just couldn't reign myself in ;) .

And you're right. It would be worth it :mrgreen:
I'm curious about the damage you're doing this weekend (not in a perv kind of way, haha). Will there be pictures of the ruins like some of the earlier demo's?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Fatima! I don't know if I have met you here already, but I still wish you a happy birthday if you see this.
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Haha I suppose Im a mind-reader like Edward :P :lol: Good to know Im not the only Disney supporter in da hoouuussseee!!! Why is it my conversations always lead back to Hillary Duff? Last time it was Lizzie McGuire (with bri? did I have this convo with you?) and now A Cinderella Story... can't blame me for lovin' Disney :) Classic disney that is, not the hannah montana/shake it up (blech!) stuff they're trying to push now-a-days...

Im glad you're posting every other post (just like I am) Suzan! I think everybody goes through a certain extent of the "first impression worries", but no need to be self-conscious here at EDC! As long as you love Emmett you're accepted :D

I am currently procrastinating...Ive got government and swedish tests to study for but I keep falling asleep while studying...its so boring! But Ive only got 10more pages of gov to review and a couple word lists for swedish, so Im getting there! You all should be happy Im such a procrastinator though because otherwise I wouldn't be on the lex at ALL until christmas break. So procrastinating is good! At least thats what I'll keep letting myself believe....

But Im getting INCREDIBLY off-topic. Again, setting ahorrible example :oops: so to get back on track, I'll give ya'll a taste of my night with my dear backhoe and of course, EMMETTTTT!!!!! :mrgreen:

First we just warmed up the ol' backhoe and caught up since its been so long since we've had a night to ourselves...

We caught up fairly quickly ;) and moved right on to the good stuff 8-) Here we were only able to get started, the neighbors were home and Emm didn't want to wake 'em up :roll: ever the thoughtful one...

So we found a quiter neighborhood and accomplished this. Taken the morning after, hence the people. We obviously can't demo houses with people around, Suzan! And NEVER demo anything around fire. That's rule number one. We are never to endanger Emm's life in that way.

Our finale was downtown (Emm gave me a priggyback ride there! :mrgreen: ) & I think we did pretty well with this one, Im proud of it at least! We challenged ourselves here by avoiding the lights. Practice makes perfect!

Thanks for a great night Emmett! (:

Let's get a new question going to keep things rolling along a bit faster. Hmmm, what could I come up with...how about this:
What do you suppose Emmett's favorite food was as a human?
Oh oh! I've got another one!
What do you think Emmett's favorite instrument is?
Wow, I've never come up with two questions at once O: I'm on a roll! But I'm also very hungry and I need to practice my violin so it's pretty obvious where those Q's came from...one more, since I need to have a question related to my studying tonight to make things fair.
What do you think Emmett's favorite subject was in school as a human? As a vamp?
Can't be sure if those are repeats since I've been MIA so long, but it's better than nothing!

And with that, I bid my crew adieu! Hehe I worked on that ryhme for awhile so you'd better appreciate it!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

*walks in and hangs her head down in shame* Sorry for not posting here in so long! I feel bad ladies!

If you could had the opportunity to be with Emmett for say 4 hours & could talk to him about anything what would you ask?
I know I would ask him how he felt the first time he killed a human and how he faced Rosalie afterwars. He knows Rose has never drank a human, so I just wonder what was going through his mind at that point. I would then ask many more questions about him and Rose. I mean, I can be respectful to Rose :p

Steak, rare ;)

What do you think Emmett's favorite subject was in school as a human? As a vamp?
As a human, I think phys ed. He just seems like that type of guy you know? As a vamp, I would like to says phys ed again because while he would have to dial back his strentgh, he could STILL be better than everyone else.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

TED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm here!!!!!!! Haha well, I'm at school right now but have no work to do so I thought, why not make Ted's day? xD Anywho, I see moving across the ocean hasn't changed your monster-post-style xD

So what's goin on around here? I see we have a newb!!! Hey Suzannnnn!!!!!!! I'm Fatima/Fat, the baby of the EDC family, nice to meet you!!! (:

I'm off to get some work done (I'm on the school paper now!!! And the paper comes out in a week soooooo WORK WORK WORK!!!) byeeee, <3 alll of youuuzzz!!! :D

(Just so this isn't off topic....)

If you could had the opportunity to be with Emmett for say 4 hours & could talk to him about anything what would you ask?

Well, I would ask him about his life; the places he's been, the things he's done (;)) and basically everything!!! He's lived for a verryyy long time, and we know he's got some funny stories to tell... I would be absolutely fascinated!! Oh, and I think we'd have to wrestle...Just a little bit xD :mrgreen:

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Hurray! for Disney lovers!! :D

Great work on the demo Ted! 8-) I'll keep the rules in mind. And in case you got that impression, I wouldn't wanna be anywhere near the demolition site. But being a disaster tourist afterwards can be fun. :D

Hi, SwanCullen (sorry, don't know if you have a nickname here) and Fat! It's nice to meet you both.

And now for some questions (you were really on a roll there; good job!)

Uhm, burgers? For some reason I can really see him digging his teeth in a supersized BigMac or something. With a lot of meat and sauce of course. :lol:

Something big, a wind instrument ... maybe a sax or tuba. He could also be great on the drums, but maybe if he gets to excited and into it, he would slam to hard and the whole thing would break. :lol:

As a human, I agree with you SwanCullen. But as a vamp I think he hates phys ed. (this is actually discussed in MS, so I won't go into that). I can see him liking history as a vamp. The high-school level would of course be boring to him, but he just strikes me as the kind of guy that likes to read about conflicts/wars but also lifestyles of the past. Don't ask me why though, because I have absolutely no idea. Just spent a good fifteen minutes trying to figure that out. ;)

Why is it that I have this tendency to put smiles after every sentence?
Anyway, I'm out for now. See you soon!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Thanks! (: I see you've adopted Ted's monster posts!!! :D

The smiley-addiction plagues us all, don't worry about it :mrgreen:

Okkaayyyy!! Question TIME~!!!! :D

Well as a human he probably like gym or woodshop, something manly... and as a vamp.....well I dont think there's anything that challenges him, so he probably doesn't have a favorite, he just goes to school to socialize... :D

I would think something jazzy too, like the sax.... maybe the drums? :D He strikes me as a woodwind kinda guy xD

Well since he's from Tennesee(sp?)....fried chicken with mashed potatoes! :D Or maybe apple pies!! :mrgreen:

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

^Ohhh, apple pie!!! He would totally love apple pie! He would probably try to steel a piece of his mothers home-made pie while it's still hot and his mother would smack him on the hands with a wooden spoon. :lol:

I just though of another question:
Would Emmet pull practical jokes on his classmates? Or on other humans? If yes, what has he done?

(I can keep it short too, see ;) )
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Hi, you guys! -Waves- I'm sorry it's been so long since I've been on. Same old, right? I always disappear for like, weeks and then I spam up the place with way-too-long, rambly posts. :roll: My bad, I'll try to cut back on that one. Or at least come on more often.

So anyway, I see we have a new member! Did I already welcome you to the EDC, Suzan? I can't remember. :lol: Well either way, welcome to the EDC! You can call me Bri, or Panda or whatever keeps lopsided rowboats afloat. :P Hope you like it here! Even though it slows down sometimes and the crickets occasionally try to take over, it's a whole lot of fun and we do our best to prevent that from happening. ^^

Oh my gosh, I missed a Disney discussion! A Cinderella Story, for the win. And yep, the Lizzie McGuire convo was with me, Ted. We were remembering our favorite moments on the show, back when Hilary Duff was still awesome and Hannah Montana didn't exist. :P
Aww, I also missed Fat's birthday. I'm sorry, Fat. :( I hope it was awesome though! As well as everyone's Holiday Of Your Choice and New Year's. I can't believe it's 2011 already, that means the EDC has been around for... What, two, three years?

Anywho, I better get around to answering some of the questions because what would this post be with no Emmett? Hopefully I haven't answered these already and forgotten.

This is SUCH a tough question, I know 4 hours is a long time but there are so many topics that I would want to bring up. I guess I would ask him a lot of random questions that we wouldn't find out otherwise, like what his favorite things are and what his life was like as a teenager. How his family used to be and what it was like to grow up in the 1920s-1930s, etc.

I'm thinking a classic meal like steak and vegetables and whatnot. I always thought Emmett would be the kind of guy who's really close to his mom and family so I bet he loved basically any home-cooked meal that she made.

Would Emmet pull practical jokes on his classmates? Or on other humans? If yes, what has he done?
Hahah, I like this one! I think he would be careful about pulling practical jokes on just anyone - he wouldn't want to draw too much attention to himself. But I can see him pulling jokes on certain friends/classmates, like maybe Eric. As for what kind of joke, I'm not entirely sure since I'm a bad practical jokester myself. But I can see Emmett LOVING April Fool's Day. ;)
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-