Alice's Party Planning Committee - Round #4

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee - Round #4

Post by Openhome »

BlueStarEgo wrote:Happy Anniversay!!!!! Partyyyy! woooo! :lol: sorry I'm late. I'm still searching for something to wear. Everything I liked was too dressed down! I need help! I got a gift too! I'll show once I'm properly dressed =)

I'm so happy for Bella & Edward. I know they're excited! =)
8-) Apparently, they are ecstatic! So are the rest of the family. I'm so glad YOU are here with me!
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Happy Anniversary Bella & Edward!

Sorry I'm late! As always, it's a bit more than fashionably so.

Caryn~ Love the dress! And as for my attire, well... I do apologize, but if I want my own marriage to last for eternity, I find that it's important to indulge my husband by spending time in his fantasy world on occasion. Our day at Star Wars Celebration V ran a little late.

(PS- Emmett?? Keep your comments to yourself or I will not be loaning this dress to Rose anytime soon! *wink, wink*)
The Real Emmett Cullen
Irritating Grizzlies
Location: In the garage with Rosalie... nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Post by The Real Emmett Cullen »

Well, I'm here Openhome. Let's get this party rolling.

Bella and Edward, in preparation for your anniversary I sound proofed the cottage for you so you wouldn't disturb the good folks of Forks and I added a bit of reinforcement to the walls because I know how much you love your home. ;)
Why should the devil have all the good times?
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Cool Emmett! I'm game!
Okay, so here is a great party song from a group I hear Bella likes.
And I found another gift for the happy couple! A buffet!!
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Okay, so I finally saw a way for this to work for us, but it is going to take all of us to do it.

APPC, we are going to need your help, too. Do you think the members of the other teams will be willing to go along with this? If we work together, we can have both parties on one day. You guys can let everyone know about it and have them show up to wish Nessie a happy birthday, and we all surprise Bella! What do you think? Are you all willing to help?

Oh, good, the future is solidifying as I type. I'll be back when we have everything planned!

And, Jacob, stop whining and go carve something!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by nezziecarlycullen »

Wow!
alice....
Im sorta with bella. Im not good at being the center of attention. If anyone threw me a party this big i probably would go and hide.
Speaking of bella... I havent seen her here..... might be hideing like i said
but i am glad to see emmett, alice, carlisle, esme, edward, and all of the regulars here.
If you do see bella tell her i said hi. Jasper and rose too. ( they may be here and i just missed them.)
Happy anniversary.

I will be back to help with nessie / bellas party later. Im pretty sure nessie will love whatever you give her jacob. And bella loves the home made sort. As alice said, carve something. The best gifts come from the heart.
Wow 11:00 allready!...... Im human, i need sleep... *mumbleing fades into distance*
alices party planing comittie
~EDC~
team renesmee
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I love Alice's idea of throwing Renesmee a party and then surprising Bella with her own party all on the same day! This is proof that Alice Cullen is not only a fashion connoisseur, but a genius as well 8-)

Though Bella may not be too thrilled about being the center af attention, I think if she's the center of attention surrounded by a group that is close to her and loves her (AKA the Cullens/pack and her friends, us lexers :D ) she won't be too angry or embarassed. We'll just make her feel comfortable and non-pressured!

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat as Jacob, with the money lacking :? but I suppose I have plenty of time to hand-make something. *runs off to sign up for a knitting class*

:mrgreen: Emmett Cullen :mrgreen: *swoons*
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Oh gosh I feel so bad. i wasn't able to come back. I got caught up in something else going on at home. I should be punished lol. Don't be upset with me. I did have a gift though so i hope they accept late presents =)

Since Jacob's gonna be around a while they might need it! =) It sorta matched Kayla's gift.

Edit: link didnt work. gotta find a different way to post it. But the gift was a pet hair vaccum =D
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
The Real Edward Cullen
I know what you're thinking. Really.

Post by The Real Edward Cullen »

Thank you all for the kind wishes and gifts. And yes, with Jacob hanging around more than I'd like, the deodorizer and pet vacuum will come in handy. Of course Bella may not find it funny, but I like it. We had a lovely evening. Bella even accepted my mother's earrings without argument. She got me tickets to see the Black Eyed Peas. I'm sure we will have great fun at the concert.

Now Alice, you aren't going to give up on a surprise party for Bella, are you? Of course not. I suppose Bella does deserve it, and Nessie is very excited about this. I'll do my part to help. I'll spread the word and try to keep Bella distracted, but I am not responsible for this party. If Bella gets mad, it's on your heads. I'm hoping Mrs.TeddyBear is correct, that Bella will feel our love for her.
She said yes, and that's all that matters....
The Real Emmett Cullen
Irritating Grizzlies
Location: In the garage with Rosalie... nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Post by The Real Emmett Cullen »

The Real Alice Cullen wrote:And, Jacob, stop whining and go carve something!
He's just mad because he heard Carlisle mention Nessie's current case of puppy love and thought Carlisle meant him, then found out it was some guy in the movie Nessie was watching.

So Edward, Did the cottage survive the night? Don't tell me you've lost your touch. Don't worry, by the time ya'll hit the seven year itch your daughter will already be grown and probably out of the house. So you can rekindle that flame. Note to self: Give Edward and Bella a trip for their 7th anniversary because there's nothing quite like reducing an African hut to a pile of kindling.
Why should the devil have all the good times?