Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by Amanda Beth »

It will be posted publicly I BELIEVE 2 months after we get it. I don't know since we were supposed to get it in January but she ended up making it way longer than she had planned.
StellaBlueBella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StellaBlueBella »

APoF is really getting good! So Jamie = James :doh: Victoria is even his ex (or still ex at the chapter I am up to.) Thanks VolturiGirl, SwanCullen and Ginnie and everyone for connecting the dots for me <3

• To comprehend a nectar Requires sorest need.
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Amanda Beth Congratulations on your nomination! I recently finished Mockingjay and I knew you had written an alternate/extended ending so I read it. I must say, it was absolutely brilliant. I loved it so much, and it definitely made me cry. I'm gonna print it out and put it between the book. I left you a review too, my ff.net name is sweetdevil2991:)

Also : has anyone read the latest MotU updates ? GAH! :shock: :o

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

SweetImpakt wrote:Also : has anyone read the latest MotU updates ? GAH! :shock: :o

SweetImpact - Oh yes I read the latest MotU update!! GAH! is right! Edward went over the edge at Bella. Talk about 50 Shades! Goodness. I can't beleive he went to Irina. :shock: How dare he do that knowing how Bella feels about her. Oh boy, the sh*t is going to hit the fan next chapter!! :banghead: :worried:

OK now you all have FORCED me to start another WIP!! :lol: I am just starting A Pound of Flesh! It sounds wonderful! Thanks all for the rec! :clap:
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Just read MoTU update...! Fifty Fifty Fifty. I think he is just afraid because of what he went through as a kid. I wonder what direction this story will now?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

I am NOT reading MOTU 2, so I can NOT comment, and I am NOT about to pull my hair out waiting for the next update. Nope, not me... NOT at all!

Aghhhh!!!!!
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

I haven't read MoTU 1, so I am not reading MoTU 2. However... I had planned on reading MoTU eventually. In fact, I have a list of fics I've been meaning to get to, but I just can't seem to find the time during the school year. *SIGH* Maybe by the summer.
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

MotU spoilers

SweetKay ~ I just knew he was going to be super angry and freak out big time ! I wasn't even shocked that he walked out on her and got drunk but wow; I definitely did NOT expect him to go to HER of all people :O That's what Icy does though, she always does things that I don't expect. I really really can't wait for the update :O Two weeks :O it's gonna kill meee :P

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
StellaBlueBella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StellaBlueBella »

SweetImpakt wrote:MotU spoilers

SweetKay ~ I just knew he was going to be super angry and freak out big time ! I wasn't even shocked that he walked out on her and got drunk but wow; I definitely did NOT expect him to go to HER of all people :O That's what Icy does though, she always does things that I don't expect. I really really can't wait for the update :O Two weeks :O it's gonna kill meee :P
I really don't like reading one chapter at a time so I was trying to wait for one more update but I wasn't able to resist....

More MotU Spoilers

I am with you SI, no shocker that he was angry and freaked but Irina ugh I can't stand it. *blood boils* I hope B really truly finally stands up for herself on this point, but....

He feels the way he feels. If Irina is who he feels comfortable with, if she is who he considers a friend in his heart nothing B can do will change that. :heartbroke: She can set demands and try to make sure he doesn't see Irina anymore but she can't change how he feels until he sees for himself why she isn't a good person to have in his life... :banghead:

Still, I hope B lets him have it! It's gonna be a long two weeks...

• To comprehend a nectar Requires sorest need.
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

More MOTU Spoilers:

Like I said, I'm NOT reading this story... ;-) But... I don't think he actually went to Irina. I'm guessing/hoping it was more like Mrs. Robinson bumped into him while he was out. If not then, well... then i foresee many chapters of mega-angst. Ick!