Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by VolturiGirl »

Is or has anyone else heard or read Night Must Fall? I just started to read it this morning and I'm only on the second chapter. I like it a lot so far, just wanted to know if anyone else does.
Summary: In a world of night, shadows known as the Volturi reign supreme. Their word is law, unquestioned and unchallenged. A doctoral student threatens exposure, and a Volturi Prince has been unleashed to silence her forever.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

So I completely forgot that I had put Wide Awake on my Nool and I've been reading it on and off....and started thinking how badly I would really love to read some Tattward. I wish it would get put back on the Internet :cry:
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

VolturiGirl wrote:Is or has anyone else heard or read Night Must Fall? I just started to read it this morning and I'm only on the second chapter. I like it a lot so far, just wanted to know if anyone else does.

I hadn't even heard of that one yet. Sounds like it's right up your alley though, Miss VOLTURIgirl! ;) I think I'll check it out as someone, *cough, cough, Alphie, cough,* has recently inspired me to keep a little more Twilight in my Twilight Fanfic, LOL!

Ha! I say that as if I'm not writing an all-human fic Right. Now. Like literally, it's just minimized in another window. Oh, and speaking of... for another two days anyway Arms is the "WIP of the Week" on the Indie Fic Pimp blog. It was given a wonderful review by a very sweet reader. :)

Amanda Beth wrote:So I completely forgot that I had put Wide Awake on my Nool and I've been reading it on and off....and started thinking how badly I would really love to read some Tattward. I wish it would get put back on the Internet :cry:

Try this, AB: The TwiFicDatabase. And if it's not there, PM me. :thumbsup:
newborntwifan
Wandering Through Town

Post by newborntwifan »

Reading "Arms" by Virginia May--enjoying it Ginnie!!

Anyone have other recs? Looking for something else to get into...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

newborntwifan wrote:Anyone have other recs? Looking for something else to get into...
All of these, I am currently reading or have read. Some are WIP and some are complete.
WARNING: some of my recs are mature-nc17 and some are angsty. I love all of these fanfics.

I have to use two seperate posts, so here is the first ones.

Tips for better living... by

Unexpected Circumstances...by Savage7289

Breaking Away...by missypoohHow to win back the love of your existance and how to get your balls back..by Missypooh

In Your World...by solostintwilight
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Night Must Fall...by katinki

What Drives Her...by Virginia May

Offsides...by savage7289

Fold Your Wings...by jadalulu

The Training &The Dominant...by Tara Sue Me
(read these fanfics side by side.)
The Submissive...by Tara Sue Me

I'm having trouble finding Wide Awake. Did it get pulled?

Newborn Twifan, I hope this helps.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

VolturiGirl wrote: I'm having trouble finding Wide Awake. Did it get pulled?

WA is on the author's LiveJournal. It is a little tricky to find via Google, but try this. http://angstgoddess003.livejournal.com/699.html It is an 18+ site only. No youngins'!

And did you see that Offside finished today? For those not reading: 125 Chapters, most less than 2000 words though. Very OOC Edward, but a good story in the end. :)

older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

VirginiaMay wrote:
VolturiGirl wrote: I'm having trouble finding Wide Awake. Did it get pulled?

WA is on the author's LiveJournal. It is a little tricky to find via Google, but try this. http://angstgoddess003.livejournal.com/699.html It is an 18+ site only. No youngins'!

And did you see that Offside finished today? For those not reading: 125 Chapters, most less than 2000 words though. Very OOC Edward, but a good story in the end. :)
Ginnie~ I did see that Offside is complete and am sorry to see that story come to an end. I loved the daily, albeit short chapters and it became part of my regular routine to check that story for updates every night.

By the way, youu did an amazing job writing Edward's point of view for the latest chapter of "Arms", and I had no trouble distinguishing between the present time and the past flashbacks. ;) I'm looking forward to more of Edward's point of view in upcoming chapters. Is that something we'll see again?

Amy~ You posted a great list of your fanfic favorites for newborn twifan. I especially loved Tips for Better Living too, and always wished for a couple more outtakes to get a glimpse of her Edward and Bella, a few years down the road.
Banner by TammyAZ
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

roguetwilightfan wrote:Would people be interested in Edward's version of Twilight done as a parody? I didn't know there so much fan fiction out on Twilight!
I think this one might have been done in one shots. One of the most brilliant (and dirty) forms was written by "I want my wife back" but I think his stuff is pulled. However, if you want to write one, go for it!
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

older_twilight_fan wrote:And did you see that Offside finished today? For those not reading: 125 Chapters, most less than 2000 words though. Very OOC Edward, but a good story in the end.

ya, I'm sad to see it end. I enjoyed getting to read a new chapter every day. I loved the ending though.

Ginnie ~ I loved Edward's POV in your last chapter of Arms.

Tracy ~ Thank you for the link to Wide Awake.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers