Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by marielle »

Hey all,
I have been asking this question in the recommendation thread but I got no response, I'm looking for a good solid Seth story, preferably a happy Seth story...and preferable on that keeps in line with the saga...
do you know any?

also is any of you reading any Volturi related fanfic...I love to read about Jane and Alec and their softer (romantic) side...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Marielle - You might want to try this The Not So Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. The story is about Alec and Bree, its quite good and well written although the author hasn't updated since August. I really like how the author gives life to the character of Alec. It follows the "what if" Bree lives at the end of Eclipse...enjoy!!!
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

GAH!! Between the Bonne Foi update and the UoEM outtakes, I don't know where to start!!! Plus, GREAT news...Ally tweeted earlier today that she is hoping that The Guardian will update tomorrow. YAY!! Double bonus..update and Ally's feeling better. It's a good good day.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Jazz Girl wrote:GAH!! Between the Bonne Foi update and the UoEM outtakes, I don't know where to start!!! Plus, GREAT news...Ally tweeted earlier today that she is hoping that The Guardian will update tomorrow. YAY!! Double bonus..update and Ally's feeling better. It's a good good day.

Caryn -

Thanks for the heads up on the Bonne Foi update! YEA!! Where are the UoEM outakes being posted? I do not see them on fanfic.net. Are they being posted somewhere else? SR's webpage has not been updated in a long time. Are there going to be any more epis? Has anyone heard?

Thanks!!! Kay
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

SweetKay wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:GAH!! Between the Bonne Foi update and the UoEM outtakes, I don't know where to start!!! Plus, GREAT news...Ally tweeted earlier today that she is hoping that The Guardian will update tomorrow. YAY!! Double bonus..update and Ally's feeling better. It's a good good day.

Caryn -

Thanks for the heads up on the Bonne Foi update! YEA!! Where are the UoEM outakes being posted? I do not see them on fanfic.net. Are they being posted somewhere else? SR's webpage has not been updated in a long time. Are there going to be any more epis? Has anyone heard?

Thanks!!! Kay
Kay~ The UoEM outtakes were for the FGB bidders. Those who bid were sent an email with the password for the outtake link which is posted under outtakes on the website. I'm not sure if he'll post them later for public reading. But, as an aside, no update yet on if or when he'll repost the entire story either.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I'm still curious to know what SR's last epi for UoEM is, but I feel like the story is pretty wrapped up in my head.

CW&IA FTG still gets the HH fanfic...does anyone know if the topic was ever chosen? I think HH said it would come out by January?
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Jazz Girl wrote:
SweetKay wrote:

Caryn -

Thanks!!! Kay
Kay~ The UoEM outtakes were for the FGB bidders. Those who bid were sent an email with the password for the outtake link which is posted under outtakes on the website. I'm not sure if he'll post them later for public reading. But, as an aside, no update yet on if or when he'll repost the entire story either.
Thanks Caryn!! I appreciate the information. What is The Guardian about? Could you put up a link? Thanks again!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Kay~ My bad. Absolutely. The Guardian by Champagne Anyone. Summary: Orphaned at 8, Bella Swan is placed in the care of her God Mother Esme Cullen. Heiress to Cullen Swan Enterprises, Bella grows up hero worshipping 17 year old joint heir, pseudo step brother and self appointed guardian Edward. ROMANCE ANGST DRAMA. It was the first WIP I went back to, breaking my rule of no WIPs for the specific reason of angst when the author can't post for a while. But, as I said, Ally has posted that she's back up and running and can't wait to get the story moving again.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

dazzel21 wrote:Marielle - You might want to try this The Not So Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. The story is about Alec and Bree, its quite good and well written although the author hasn't updated since August. I really like how the author gives life to the character of Alec. It follows the "what if" Bree lives at the end of Eclipse...enjoy!!!
Raine, thanks for the link...It's really good so far, I really do hope this story get updated...

If anyone else has suggestions please let me know
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

I have a mod question for you.

Do you guys care if this thread goes to 200 pages, or do you want me to start a new one? Just let me know!
:)