Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by VolturiGirl »

VolturiGirl - Here you go! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5792015/1/T ... ter_Living

Enjoy! Let us know what you think!

Kay[/quote]

Thank you SweetKay. Tips for Better Living was so good. I love a good love story with a happy ending. If you can recomend any others, that would be appreciated. Thanks again.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

I know most of you are more into the All-Human stories here, but is anyone reading "Beyond Repair" by GreatEscape (or RooseGirl on FF.net)??

It's getting really good & looks to be about 5 chapters from completion. The author updates fairly regularly & is great about responding to reviews as well. If anyone wants to discuss where she recently left it off and what will happen next, let me know! :geek:
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

VirginiaMary,
I just got done reading "Beyond Repair" by GreatEscape (or RooseGirl on FF.net). All I have to say is wow... Poor Bella. She has had such a miserable life starting with her father and ending with Lucas. I am glad that Laurant is dead, but how in the world, after being with Edward and the Cullens, is she going back with Lucas? She better not. I hope that she will see that he is not her mate; that she will see how much (hate??) is in Lucas's heart.

When is the next update do you know?
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

VolturiGirl~ On the update, I'm not sure but I think DeNay updates at least once a week.

BEYOND REPAIR SPOILERS BELOW::

As far as Bella goes... either she's plotting to kill Lucas, or he's just THAT manipulative! It is his "gift" after all. Fortunately, he has never gone up against Edward who can see what he's up to in his thoughts... Alice who can predict the course he's plotting to take... and Jasper who can sense him manipulating the environment. There are only five chapters left (estimated), so it could get rough before the Cullens come through for Bella & vice-versa, but I'm hopeful we'll only have one or two dark chapters from this point on. :-( As it is, I'm still reeling over the Denali clan!! Poor Eleazar and Carmen! What did they ever do to anyone, you know?
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

I don't know. Maybe the Denali clan is still alive. I think that Laurant might have told Lucas about the Denali clan and Lucas, being manipulative, killed Laurant to gain Bella's trust. Bella will go with Lucas, then she will realize that he was just using her all along, the Cullen clan will find her just in time for a war to break out. Then the Denali clan will come with the Cullens and BAM... Lucas's army will be destroyed.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

VolturiGirl wrote:I don't know. Maybe the Denali clan is still alive. Bella will go with Lucas, then she will realize that he was just using her all along...

I really hope so on the Denali Clan. But, I sort of thought that Bella already realized that Lucas was manipulating her. I think the problem is that he is just that powerful. I think... the update should be soon though, so we'll find out! :?
miss_annabella
Wandering Through Town

Post by miss_annabella »

Beyond repair discussion/spoilers-

i am so happy that others are reading this one too. maybe you guys can help clear up some things. i was kind of confused on that last chapter. was bella acting on her own when offing lauraunt? or was she under the influence of lucas? because now i'm doubting b a bit. it seems to me theres a possiblility of her screwing over the cullens as well as the denailis. she's quite scary right now and i really wonder who is doing the manipulating. either way i want lucas gone. bella is scarry enough on her own.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

I believe Bella was acting on her own. Remember when the Cullen Family had to restrain her when the Denali's were down because she was going to kill Laurant? When Lucas offered Laurant to Bella to kill, she wanted revenge because of Bree. So, was Bella undre Lucas's control? My guess is no.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

Beyond Repair Discussion:

Aghh!!!!! Thank goodness this one updates frequently. Discussion below in invisible font:
So my first response to this chapter was relief. Bella's little mental message to Edward just let me relax a ton! I was so worried that she was under Lucas's thumb again. While I'm glad that's not the case, I think she's insane to bring him within 50 miles of Edward and the rest of what is now her family. I was also very disappointed that Edward let it slip that he could read minds. Um, HELLO, MCFLY?!? Do not give the a-hole an advantage! :x Okay... I'll calm down now. 8-)
Anyway, I am so excited to see where DaNay (BeyondEscape/RooseGirl) goes with this. I love the plot twists and the way she's played with the characters, it's a nice change of pace. It's not all about the lemons & the story is compelling.
miss_annabella wrote: i was kind of confused on that last chapter. was bella acting on her own when offing lauraunt? or was she under the influence of lucas?
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

So, we know now from the latest chapter update that Bella was likely acting on her own. INVISIBLE- Obviously, she mentioned answering Lucas's battle cry without thinking twice about it. However, we can also see that she is most likely doing what she must to handle Lucas in a way that protects her new family. I hope that the fact that she is now aware of what he did to get her to believe he loved her, and she was his mate, etc. that she will be relatively immune to his wiles. Not only that, but she can just take away his gift right?

Holy cow... I hope this conflict is resolved in the next chapter! It's nice chatting with you, MissAnnabella & Volturigirl! See you around. :) Ginnie
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Is anyone here reading Hit By Destiny by ocdmess? It was recommended to me by the lovely Shauni. The synopsis on ffnet is "Bella wants to die, and almost gets her wish fulfilled when she gets hit by a shiny Volvo. She is left with serious injuries, and the only thing keeping her from dying is the person who hit her. AH, OOC, rated M for dark themes and lemons.". It is almost complete; I think 1 or 2 more chapters, but the author is updating regularly so it will be finished in the next week or so. I am almost finished... I am enjoying it. It took me a little bit to get properly into it, but now I am eagerly awaiting what happens next. If anyone else is reading it, I'd love to know!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!