Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by Amanda Beth »

Blog update (kinda) from Gin! Maybe she'll start writing again!
http://hunterhunting-hh.blogspot.com/20 ... 2e43deb750
newborntwifan
Wandering Through Town

Post by newborntwifan »

I became addicted to fanfic right around the time she was taking her stories down. :(
Think there's a chance she'll ever repost them?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Amanda Beth wrote:Blog update (kinda) from Gin! Maybe she'll start writing again!
I hope she does. I enjoyed her stories very much.
Banner by TammyAZ
ellipsis
Settled in Forks

Looking for a certain fic?

Post by ellipsis »

Hello everyone :) I wasn't sure where to post this, so if anyone knows of a better place, let me know! I'm searching for a fanfiction I read not too long ago actually, but I can't remember the name or author of, and was wondering if anyone else had come across it.
It was a story about how Bella and Edward were soulmates from birth, but Bella didn't like it and tried to resist it. Edward was quite dark in the story, and I believe that Esme was dead. Toward the end of the story, Bella finds or receives a letter from the deceased Esme, in which she mentions something along the lines of being scared that she wished too hard for Edward to always love Bella. There was also a companion one-shot piece as well about Bella going to private/boarding school for a while, and how Edward showed up unexpectedly, and was ultimately the reason she got kicked out (suggestive content ending in Edward smoking a cigarette and having the fire alarm/sprinklers go off inside the school).
If anyone has any idea what I'm talking about, that would be fantastic. Thank you so much for your time! :)
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Edwards Ragazza wrote:
Amanda Beth wrote:Blog update (kinda) from Gin! Maybe she'll start writing again!
I hope she does. I enjoyed her stories very much.
Same here!! :D
We will all have to keep our fingers crossed :)
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Amanda Beth wrote:Aw damnit...idea for a fanfic...and it won't leave me alone... :banghead:
What would have happened if Bella had not gotten pregnant and her and Edward went off to Dartmouth, Bella agreeing to stay human.

Ya know, I've always wondered what would have happened. Good idea for a story.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
Nora
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nora »

I've been reading In Your World . I'm almost done with the 16 chapters and I wanted to know, does she still post new chapters ?
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Amanda Beth wrote:Aw damnit...idea for a fanfic...and it won't leave me alone... :banghead:
What would have happened if Bella had not gotten pregnant and her and Edward went off to Dartmouth, Bella agreeing to stay human.

I would have loved for Bella not to get pregnant :)
It's a good idea for a fanfic. But somehow, with Bella being so stubborn, I don't see her staying human for long. But maybe through college.

I wonder what would have happened if she had stayed human, too, but I can't read a fanfic where Bella actually gets old/sick and dies. I've read a couple of those, and I just cry my eyes out every time :cry:

ellipsis~ I don't know what story you mean, but it sounds good. So if you find out, let me know.

Thanks to everyone who rec'd stories for me the last time I was here. I'll look into those when I get a chance. I started reading A quiet fire by Magnolia822, btw. It's complete, and it's been really good so far.

Edit: Anyone have the link to In your world?
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Dovrebanen wrote:Edit: Anyone have the link to In your world?
Hey Trine :) Here is the link to In Your World :)
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Thanks, Jaclyn. It looks good. I've always been fascinated by people living completely different from most most of the world (like for instance the Amish), so it should be interesting for me.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~