Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Post by fanMNM »

MelEponine- As much as I sooo want to hear Edward ask Bella to marry him in New Moon, I think you made really valid arguments for why it will be left out. As long as we do get that proposal in Eclipse...I'll be ok. Like you said, it's just such a huge part of Edward's character and shows his devotion to Bella. I felt like that was so lacking in Twilight (the movie) and I am hoping the attachment, the love between them, is so much more evident in the upcoming films!!

Thank you Naureen!!
jasperlovesme
Learning to Love Green

Post by jasperlovesme »

Jacob: Does my being half-naked bother you?

enough said :)
ROOM OF REQUIREMENT join the Harry Potter fandom! come and be SLYTHERINS!
edited by jasperlovesme
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

jasperlovesme wrote:Jacob: Does my being half-naked bother you?

enough said :)

I definitely want that line to be in ECLIPSE!!! It's not in New Moon!!!!
cullen_kissez
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen_kissez »

Hey There Elizah wrote:"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars–points of light and reason... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."

I love this quote.
I tell my boyfriend all the time that he's my meteor...
He thinks I'm an idiot... but I get it.
(I'm back, damnit)
Yep, this'll pretty much be the one scene I WANT to see in the movie, they better have it thr..
.:: why try and fit in when I was born to stand out? ::.

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B
cullen_kissez
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen_kissez »

angel07 wrote:i want to see ALL of chapter 23.

edward: i can see where you might confuse me with a nightmare. but i cant imagine what you couldve done to wind up in hell. did you commit many murders while i was away?
bella: obviously not. if i was in hell you wouldnt be with me.

bella: you were hunting victoria?
edward: not well. but ill do better next time. she wont be tainting perfectly good air by breathing in and out much longer.

well on second thought i want to see everything after the cliff diving!
Yep,
Matter of fact, I'd patiently (well, sorta) sit and watch every page play out on screen.. :D
But seriously, Bella's birthday scene, the conversation with Carlisle, those moments when Jacob begins to heal her, I'm a bit eager for the scene when she sees the wolves in her meadow, and I'd really want to see the dream sequence when she realizes Jake is the wolf..
The Italy scene.. I'd really love to see the look on Jane's & Aro's faces when they realize Bella's talent, if they can somehow SHOW us the glint in Aro's eyes when he understands this.. whew.
The ride home from Italy, the day/night Bella wakes up and thinks Edward is a nightmare..
The VOTE!! I wonder what Edward broke??
They better make it better than Twilight..
Hey, I want too much out of this movie, but can ya blame me? :D
.:: why try and fit in when I was born to stand out? ::.

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

cullen_kissez wrote: Yep,
Matter of fact, I'd patiently (well, sorta) sit and watch every page play out on screen.. :D
But seriously, Bella's birthday scene, the conversation with Carlisle, those moments when Jacob begins to heal her, I'm a bit eager for the scene when she sees the wolves in her meadow, and I'd really want to see the dream sequence when she realizes Jake is the wolf..
The Italy scene.. I'd really love to see the look on Jane's & Aro's faces when they realize Bella's talent, if they can somehow SHOW us the glint in Aro's eyes when he understands this.. whew.
The ride home from Italy, the day/night Bella wakes up and thinks Edward is a nightmare..
The VOTE!! I wonder what Edward broke??
They better make it better than Twilight..
Hey, I want too much out of this movie, but can ya blame me? :D

All of those are top priority for me too! In an interview or in one of her personal correspondences I think SM said that during the vote scene, Edward went into the other room and broke the Cullens flat screen TV (which angered Emmett quite a bit...LOL). It'll be interesting to see this scene in the movie...see if they show him breaking stuff :) That scene (the vote) is one of my all time favorites.

Thank you Naureen!!
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I want these lines in the movie too...

Jacob: "I'm sorry I called you a hypocrite"
Bella: "I'm sorry I called you a murderer"
MelEponine
Wandering Through Town

Post by MelEponine »

fanMNM wrote:In an interview or in one of her personal correspondences I think SM said that during the vote scene, Edward went into the other room and broke the Cullens flat screen TV (which angered Emmett quite a bit...LOL). It'll be interesting to see this scene in the movie...see if they show him breaking stuff :) That scene (the vote) is one of my all time favorites.
I don't think they'll show him break anything.... they don't want him to look like the violent, abusive boyfriend.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

One scene I'm afraid they'll cut out since it's so small is the airport when the Cullens meet Alice, Edward & Bella. I love it.
When Esme chastises Edward for putting her through that. And then when Edward & Bella ride home with Rosalie & Emmett and Rosalie APOLOGIZES and talks to Bella. If for some reason they don't show this scene they had better have Rosalie apologize somewhere.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

i want to see Charlie going after edward when they get home form the airport...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."