What music would you like in the soundtrack?

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Re: What music would you like in the soundtrack?

Post by dreamer »

Oh! The New Moon soundtrack! squeee!! It's gonna be so good.. Think of all the amazing bands on one CD....

The song I always thought of New Moon when I played was "Near to you" by A Fine Frenzy. I guess I thought of it as Bellas song to Jake.. The lyrics is so fitting. Like she is begging him stay with her, even though she heals so slow, couse shes better when shes near him. What do you guys think?
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I just heard the entire New Moon soundtrack so I just had to post here applauding CW on such a fantastic job. AND...I must say that the meadow song is sooooooo much better than Bella's Lullaby that someone else *coughCHcough* picked out. The lullaby is supposed to be PIANO! ONLY PIANO! NOT an entire ORCHESTRA!
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Bellas Lullaby should've been "River flows in you" by Yiruma..
Such a beautiful song, much better then the one they picked! Haven't heard the soundtrack. Have they realesed all the original songs too, or just the name? :?
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:I just heard the entire New Moon soundtrack so I just had to post here applauding CW on such a fantastic job. AND...I must say that the meadow song is sooooooo much better than Bella's Lullaby that someone else *coughCHcough* picked out. The lullaby is supposed to be PIANO! ONLY PIANO! NOT an entire ORCHESTRA!
How and where?? Me --> curious.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

The soundtrack is coming out Friday now!!!!!!! YAY!
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

i just heard throuhg the soundtrack as well, sounds amazing for the most part! i am disapointed that the muse song was so short though! :cry:

if you cant wait til you get your pre-orderd one on friday, you can find the soundtrack on myspace http://www.myspace.com/twilight
Mrs.Cullen1710
Wandering Through Town

Post by Mrs.Cullen1710 »

I wished that they put "Fix You" by Cold Play for Jacob's song to Bella :( . I am sooo excited that my Favorite Band is on the Soundtrack. I Love the KILLERS!!!! :D
Bobbblie
Settled in Forks

Post by Bobbblie »

I can't believe it. I have to wait till monday for the soudtrack to come out here in the UK. Grump. I was goig to leave early for work and pop into a shop near buy to pick it up but a advert has just been on the tv for it saying it is out Monday. GRRRRR.

Want it now :evil:
i'm a rat, I'm a rat, I'm a glasga rat.
OktoSink
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by OktoSink »

Amanda Beth wrote:I pre-ordered the soundtrack on iTunes!!

I did too, about 4 or 5 days ago... is the pre-order on iTunes still not available until the 20th, because it doesn't seem to be available to download today, even though I know the release date was moved up to today? Is anyone else experiencing this?

BTW Amanda Beth, I've been reading your fanfics, they are unbelievable, you have real talent. :-)
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I canceled my preorder (go to your account and it lets you) and reordered it today. I love it! The Meadow... the piano piece... is amazing.

And thank you for reading! It means a lot to me :)