Worried about Eclipse?

Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: Worried about Eclipse?

Post by bored by the sea »

yeah theyre succesful not disputing that :lol: theyre just a little annoying at times
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

I dunno... I never really saw another movie that is not Twilight from Summit. (cuz no one cares about them here so I don't get to see even "Remember me"! annoying! but I'll wait till it will be online) The only things I know about them are from the Twilight movies and I don't like what I see now. I really love how they did NM and it was fantastic! But how they treat Eclipse now annoys me so much!
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

i've seen Remember me that was pretty much the saem approach they always take, i dont know they annoyed me less with that even though they did still do the whole hanging it in front of your nose and then taking it away again :lol: i dont know im just very impatient! :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
HarryTuttle
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by HarryTuttle »

Well i think David Slade is doing the right thing to save this series's reputation of being so-called "High School Musicial with fangs" into something more mature for the critics and older audience. I dunno who in God's name would ever ever put "High School Musical" in the same breath as Twilight, HSM is just plain garbage and Twilight is an all ages sort of thing that has a story with bizarre artsy feel but Slade is here to save the day.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

David Slade here to save the day!! i like that!! :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Never heard that people call Twilight "Hish school musical with fangs"... they are plain stupid. HSM is so idiotic and like you said, garbage... and Twilight is perfection :lol:
lol... David Slade here to save the day... let's hope for it at least.. I don't want Eclipse to be lame...
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Well, take a look...

Here's the latest trailer.

Okay, so I've reflected.

Unfortunately, I can't get past the fact that this trailer was the final piece to my puzzle in figuring out that that ...*insert really really nasty profane and not nice words here*... Melissa Roseberg once again managed to completely miss the entire point of the story and is too busy with her own Team Jacob leanings to actually present things correctly in the film. Once again, she's managed to totally frack up critical scenes, mashing inappropriate events together or else leaving out key sequences. I'm trying to have hope. I truly am. But, it's fading.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Forksey13
Settled in Forks

Post by Forksey13 »

I really think that Catherine Hardwicke had the movie down. She got it. Chris Weitz New Moon was not that great in my opinion, and it seems as if Eclipse is going in that same path... the trailer looks good, but I don't know about a director that does gory movies doing Eclipse... will he get the romance part right? After all, it is the most important aspect of the franchise... I really think that Catherine should've done all 4 movies.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Oh, I've completely given up on Rosenburg. Honestly, the movie looks really good...in comparison. But I've given up all hope that MR will ever actually hit the mark. Seriously though, these movies had the potential to be absolutely phenominal, and they just aren't. But comparitively, I think Eclipse will be really great. I think it will live up to the expectations I currently have from Summit, MR, DS, and co.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
MiVidaLoca
Learning to Love Green

Post by MiVidaLoca »

Forksey13 wrote:I really think that Catherine Hardwicke had the movie down. She got it. Chris Weitz New Moon was not that great in my opinion, and it seems as if Eclipse is going in that same path... the trailer looks good, but I don't know about a director that does gory movies doing Eclipse... will he get the romance part right? After all, it is the most important aspect of the franchise... I really think that Catherine should've done all 4 movies.

I could not disagree more. I can only watch Twilight with the commentary on anymore because I feel it was so badly done and butchered. I am so very thankful and happy that was her only involvement. I thought NM was much better and I am super excited about Eclipse and after seeing the trailer tonight after a long night at the hospital it was the pick up I needed. I think this one will be the best yet.