Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

New and Addicted

Post by Destani »

How did you pick your screen name?
LdyDestani or Destani have been my default screen names as long as the internet has existed. I've had the nicknames since high school because of my fascination with gypsies and the fact that I read tarot cards.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
A co-worker loaned me the first three books about a month or two before the Breaking Dawn release. I bought my own copy of Breaking Dawn at midnight and I'm trying to set enough money aside to buy the first three as well. I think Twilight is probably my favorite because I love the tension and anticipation that comes with new romance but Eclipse is a close second because of the battle at the end and the wolves.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
I relate the most to Bella. I'm a lot like her...which means I like Jake but I LOVE Edward. My favorite characters are Edward and Alice. As long as one of them is in a scene, I'm a very happy person.

Who is your favorite minor character?
Leah and Alistair both grabbed my attention in Breaking Dawn. I'd love to learn more about Alistair. There's just something about him that makes me want to sneak up to the attic. ;)

What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, dog training.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
Virginia

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
Late 20's
Last edited by Destani on Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
mrsedwardcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: New and Addicted

Post by mrsedwardcullen »

Hi there and welcome! I love that one of your hobbies is dog training, one of mine is dog grooming! I've done it for eight years and love every minute of it! Enjoy it here, I know I do!
"You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
— Edward
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Welcome to the home of the happily obsessed. We love having new addicts post, it makes the rest of us feel more normal.

Make sure you check out the Newcomer's Guide. It will help you navigate the site. Meyer's Personal Correspondence is a must-read and I thought the Timeline was really interesting too. Have you already been to her site and read the outtakes, FAQ's and extras? So worth the time.

See you around the boards!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! You will love it here. It’s a lot of fun meeting all the other happily Twilight-obsessed folks. Watch out – the Lex is highly addictive! ;-) For us *older* fans there are a couple of adult threads: Heavenly Hash and it’s big sister, The Gutter Girls & Co., and both can be found on the Flight to Phoenix forum.

See you around the boards!
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
cidluen
Wandering Through Town

Post by cidluen »

Welcome Destani!! I'm a new addict too, it's like you can't stop posting even if you want too lol. You're going to love the FAQ and outtakes in stephenie meyer's site and the Personal Correspondance in the lex, it's awesome material. And I also think Alistair is interesting, I hope steph writes a little about his story in the Oficcial Guide XD
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

Hi and welcome. I am new here to =] Though I can still answer most of your questions if you have any =] I am a new addict too. I got obsessed in late July. I read all three books in a matter of a week and then BD the day it came out =] So enough about me (PS a little note about me I tend to ramble and go on long tangents :lol: ) Welcome again and I hope you love it here like I do.

~edward x lover~
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome to the new Lexicon! I'm Dark, feel free to PM me if you have a question or would like to chit chat.

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Hi and welcome to the Lexicon! My name is Alyssa. Feel free to PM me anytime. See you around the boards! :D
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the new Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

Also, make sure you glance over Alcyone's Newcomer's Guide to the Lexicon 2.0 (The shinier, spiffier version) for rules and regulations, if you haven't already. :) It's great for a newcomer to get a start with the rules, and it's a good look-over for returning old members to see if anything's changed, but I don't think much has. :D

Ah! Tarot! Lovely! What sort of deck and spreads do you like to use? I dress like a gypsie 90% of the time... flowing bohemian skirts and dangling jewelry, for whatever that's worth. And I enjoy tarot, too. :)

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!