hello everyone!-my first post

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jennifer cullen
Settled in Forks

hello everyone!-my first post

Post by jennifer cullen »

hi to everyone here! i am really excited about this site, i didn't know about it until i watched a video on youtube. it was an interview of the quileute wolf pack actors!

reading what i have of the rules here i hope not to offend anyone with my ideas or posting style. there looks to be very strong guidelines about what to post, where to post, and what can be said. i am pretty practical, so if anything i'll just rely on example to lead me in the right direction of how i can engage.

my name is jennifer. i am 28 years old and married. i live in ohio and i work part time as a stylist. i am also a part time housewife.

one of the girls where i work was reading twilight and i teased her the whole time about how the books were humongous. i kept saying "it looks like the bible" - now i know that is because the books are meant to be worshiped! i had seen the book on sale before and i always just thought the cover was appealing but the subject matter would be juvenile. well, i was wrong about that. what tipped me off is that as soon as my friend finished the series she immediately began rereading the books! that is when i knew that something really great had to be written in those pages! so one slow day at work i went over to target and purchased Twilight. it was all over after that. i read through the first book in a fury. it took just one day and after reading the new moon spoiler at the end i could barely sleep that night i was so eager to get to the bookstore in the morning for the sequel! i got to the bookstore as soon as it opened and bought new moon, eclipse, and breaking dawn! i finished the books in a week! i could not put them down.

i watched an interview where a woman who read the saga said that while she was reading it she just felt as though something really big was happening. i can honestly say i feel the same. the whole story was transcending!

i have only read the series once. i want to reread everything because by the third and forth installment i was tearing through the pages!

i have bought so much twilight merchandise it should be illegal for a woman my age! i am a sucker for anything related to the series and i don't plan on scaling back on twilight purchase anytime soon. every time something new comes up i am all about it!

in the books i definitely fell in love with edward.

i loved the movie. in the film i fell in love with all the men of twilight! to imagine all of them so gorgeous will definitely make for a fun re-reading!

as far as my own personal life goes i am just a normal 20-going-on-30-something! i like to spend time with my husband, my mom & family, and my coworkers. i shop, i go out to restaurants, and i spend a lot of time online. in the winter you will find me in front of my fireplace with a glass of wine! i am a friendly, genuine person and i truly love people! i look forward to "meeting" everyone here and i am thrilled to be able to share all things twilight!
AmandaBlack
Settled in Forks

Re: hello everyone!-my first post

Post by AmandaBlack »

Hey Jennifer!
Welcome to the boards.
Im Amanda, and im also new here.
So you sound very interesting :P
Pm me if you need anything!

The Cullens make me WANT to be a Vampire. -bite-
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Hello, welcome to the Lex!!! I'm SethisMine! See you around the boards! :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

hi Jennifer
welcome to the Lex!
I'm vampirechick101
Pm meanytime
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, Jennifer, and welcome to the Lex! :D I'm copper curls -- feel free to PM me whenever. hope you enjoy the site!
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Hey Jennifer! Hope you have fun at the Lex!

I'm Janine! Pm me soon!

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda