Please allow me to introduce myself

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ajtucker8098
Settled in Forks

Please allow me to introduce myself

Post by ajtucker8098 »

First off Hi, I am not exactly new to the website but to this fan forum. I saw these questions and thought it was a good way to break the ice, since I absolutely hate talking about myself.

How did you pick your screen name?
~Well my screen name is one I use for alot of things, the less I have to remember for all the different sites the better off I am lol. Its actually a combo of my nickname and my name

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
~I actually came to read Twilight after watching the movie. I'm not much of a reader, I am more at the look at the pictures read the caption sort of girl. But I watched the movie Twilight it took me awhile to want to watch it. I didn't think I'd like a sparkly vampire. But I do love the supernatural stories, the previews for the DVD won me over, I bought the movie, loved it. The next think I knew I was at Barnes and Nobles buying the book. I figured I'd give reading a try lol, I thought it would take me forever to read the book but once I started I couldn't put it down. I finished it in under 24 hours, a new record for me. I couldn't not knowing what happened next, so the next day I went out and bought the remainder of the series and read it in under 6 days. I was really proud of myself for that, I remember I couldn't stand to pick up a book in college.

I love all the books in the series but if I had to pick my favs I actually have 2: Twilight because it is the beginning and Breaking Dawn because its the end. You get to see how the characters were in the beginning and at the end you see their progression and changes, oh yeah and FINALLY BELLA GOT HER WISH!!!! I must say Breaking Dawn left me wanting more I guess I got so into it I wanted to see what happened next, how much Bella's relationship with Charlie changed in a few years did he ever blurt it out what she was, how did he really feel, and crazy but loveable Renee, what did she think of her daughters changes...etc. The list could go on and I don't want to bore anyone of my first post lol.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
~I love all the characters, but Bella is my favorite. Its honestly because I can relate to her more, in someways I've been a Bella at some point in my life, maybe I still am who knows. And I just loved how Kristen portrayed her.

Who is your favorite minor character?
~Let's see I love Alice (I'd never bet againist her lol), Charlie (because he's the kind of dad every girl wants), and Emmett (because he is so loveable in a I hate you one minute but love you the next big brother sort of way). But I have some love for them all.

What are your hobbies?
~Some of my hobbies, wow don't have a whole lot no time for them, "trying" to play guitar, movies, music, I like some video games, trying to get back into sketching, at least to design a tattoo for myself.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
~Right now I live in the Gulf Coast, they call it the Florida Panhandle. Where the only snow we see is the sand on the beaches because its sugar white. I am actually from two places Florida and South Alabama. I grew up in a small South Alabama town that sits on the Florida/Alabama state line. Population around 2000 and that's pushing it. I am sure the cows outnumber the people.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)

~lol I am phasing out of my 20's and hitting the dirty 30 this year. Where has the time gone, just seems a few years ago I was 18.

Anything else you would like to share
~LOL nothing else I can think of, but if you have a question just ask. :D
"I tried to be good but I got bored"
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: Please allow me to introduce myself

Post by n0vaice »

Funny intro! :lol:

Hi! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
ajtucker8098
Settled in Forks

Post by ajtucker8098 »

LOL I'm glad you enjoyed it Karl. Love the profile pic, those rings are awesome. Thanks for the warm welcome by the way. :D
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Hey welcome to the Lex!
I'm Kenzie, by the way. (:
See you around
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, and welcome to the Lex! :D

I’m copper curls ~ feel free to PM me anytime, if you have a question or just want to chat.

If you have any questions about the site, you can check out Alcyone's Guide to the Lexicon, our Site Philosophy, or the Posting Regulations.

hope you enjoy the site & I’ll see you around the boards!

~ cc
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon.

I’m Bronze Haired Girl, more commonly known as BHG, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

Be sure to check out the Newcomer’s Guide to the Twilight Lexicon 2.0 for a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

Read the Posting Regulations so that you do not unknowingly break the rules.

If you have any questions you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green.

Get to know our Elders Council and Moderator team by reading our introduction posts. These can be found at the top of the New Kids forum.

Elders Council (the lovely ladies who created this place and keep it running)

Alphie
Pel

Moderators

BHG
Nena
Una
bac
December (doesn’t have an intro post…yet)
Banner by urcoolcarrie
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi! Glad you introduced yourself!
See you around the boards. Have fun!
ajtucker8098
Settled in Forks

Post by ajtucker8098 »

Thanks Guys! You know how to make a newbie feel welcomed!

So Far I'm loving the board, it reminds me alot of another board I'm a member of. I love how easy it is to navagate. And I salute you mods, I know what a hard job you guys have patroling the board to keep it awesome.

And to the two ladies that created the awesome Lexicon, Muchas Gracias! I found the website by accident and since have highly suggested it to all my twilight friends.
Anto21
Wandering Through Town

Post by Anto21 »

Hello ajtucker
(I like your nickname ;) )
I'm Anto21 and I'm new in the forum too.

I hope to see you around
look after my heart, I've left it with you
ajtucker8098
Settled in Forks

Post by ajtucker8098 »

Hi, Anto21! Thanks about liking the nickname, I tried to think of something creative but I decided to keep it simple lol. Glad to know I'm not alone in being a newbie 8-)