Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
boomergrant
Settled in Forks

This is Crystal speaking

Post by boomergrant »

Hello

My name is Crystal and I hail from Indiana, the Hoosier state. I am in love with the Twilight books, but who sn't on this site. I think Stephenie Meyer has a captivating way of writing and praise her on her skills to be able to give vampires a new light.

My favorite character is Edward Cullen, but not because he is some uber handsome vampire, but because he is willing to sacrifce his comfort to be with the one he loves. He would do anything for Bella and I think that is very comendable.

My favorite minor character is Jasper. I think he has a very cool power and he had to put up with the vampire wars. He is a very tourtured soul. Jasper has been through a lot and the Cullens lifestyle is the hardest for him. I sympathize for Jasper.
TeamWerewolf
Settled in Forks

Re: This is Crystal speaking

Post by TeamWerewolf »

Cool, we have the same name!! hehe :D ! I can see why you like Edward, even though I'm a Jake fan, I guess cuz Edward's pretty cool. (But Jake's hott!! :lol: ) Jasper's pretty awesome, and I love this back story, and just how he keeps in control for the person he loves the best, he seems like an awesome guy! I think Jasper has the most interesting back story, with the civil war and Maria and Lucy, to all the vampire wars, and to finding Alice. So I guess, Welcome the the forums!! I'm new too, so this is technically my second post!! So yeah... goooo Twilight!!
~Crystal
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all! Let's all sit back and enjoy the beautiful new Lexicon! Don't ya just love the new look? Anyways, feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chit chat-I'm quite friendly!
:mrgreen:

-dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.