Outtakes (Deleted Scenes) and Extras

REQUESTS, COMMENTS, FEEDBACK
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
shend
Settled in Forks

Outtakes (Deleted Scenes) and Extras

Post by shend »

Question: When do you think Stephanie will post Outtakes and "deleted scenes" from Eclipse and Breaking Dawn? If she's released more than what's on her website now, where can I find them?
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Outtakes (Deleted Scenes) and Extras

Post by VirginiaMay »

shend wrote:Question: When do you think Stephanie will post Outtakes and "deleted scenes" from Eclipse and Breaking Dawn? If she's released more than what's on her website now, where can I find them?

From everything I've read the answer to that is no.

For one, not much was cut out of the Eclipse manuscript prior to publishing was worth reading or particularly special to SM. (According to her website.) I personally think this has to do with the fact that SM already had a rough draft of Forever Dawn in place when she went to write Eclipse.

As to, Breaking Dawn? If there is anything in her archives from the earlier drafts of Forever Dawn, or any character development pieces (like Bree Tanner was done for Eclipse) done for Breaking Dawn, I highly doubt any of that will see the light of day until Breaking Dawn is complete on film.

Again, just my personal opinion, but I believe they are holding on tightly to all the goodies until they know better how and what they are going to use to bring the story to life on the big screen. Until then, I doubt we'll see any new "outtakes" or even see the Twilight Saga Official Guide completed.