Gutter Gals & Guys -- Rainbow Popsicles. The Discussion.

Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys -- Rainbow Popsicles. The Discussion.

Post by Wingtear »

cullengirl wrote:Wings- Sorry for your shopping trip. Did your friend know that the store has closed and moved?
She wasn't involved in that shop, I was getting the underwear for my wedding from there, and I took the address from their homepage the day before I left :evil:

Nima: The water oictures gave me pleasure-shivers :mrgreen:

QOTD: If you could be a supernatural character living your current life, who would you choose to be?
DRAGON!!! :roll: And since dragons are magical they can walk around as humans, but get dang cranky doing so... So it really wouldn't differ much from now for anyone :lol:
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

WELCOME DANYA! So glad to see you here... You'll catch on quickly, but I'll tell you - I get lost and overwhelmed, so I tend to just stick to a couple of threads.

Nima - anytime you find us PSD is a good day! I was denied on the Barry photo w/short hair, but that's okay, he looks nice in longer hair.

QOTD: My first thought was a SM vampire b/c no sleep does sound nice, but I love the sunshine way too much. Plus, I kind of like sleeping. So I choose to be a witch in the realm of Harry Potter. I could move among the Muggles if I wanted, but get to be part of a really cool culture. Plus, magic - love magic! Maybe I'd teach at Hogwarts! :D

BDB update - I'm half way through Rhage... No kids around for a couple of hours later - I'll be reading during that time!! :twisted:
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

twilightmom wrote:BDB update - I'm half way through Rhage... No kids around for a couple of hours later - I'll be reading during that time!! :twisted:
*Giggle* That's very dhirrty of you, twilightmom!

Has anyone read the interviews from Rob and Kristen on MSN? I wasn't too keen on Kristen, but this article really put her on my bad side. :evil: Calling fans who are readily supportive of the movie when it started out "retarded" really ticked me off.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

cullengirl wrote: *Giggle* That's very dhirrty of you, twilightmom!
WINK, Wink, nudge, nudge! ;)
cullengirl wrote:Has anyone read the interviews from Rob and Kristen on MSN? I wasn't too keen on Kristen, but this article really put her on my bad side. :evil: Calling fans who are readily supportive of the movie when it started out "retarded" really ticked me off.
Wow, I hadn't really followed press of Kristen (prefering to only focus on the boys!), but that interview was not very flattering of her. Is she always that way? Do you know of other interviews where she has been negative? Thanks for posting.
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

Thanks for the PSDs as always, Nima. I'm so glad someone referenced the second "this guy" link as Barry Watson. When I saw it, I thought, "Isn't that Barry Watson?" I'm glad I know my men. ;)

QOTD: If you could be a supernatural character living your current life, who would you choose to be? This one of my favorite things to think about. There are so many things I could be. How to choose.... Well, I really love Stephenie's vamps because not only are they vampires, but some have extra abilities too. However, I think if I could cross the Twilight world with the Harry Potter world and be a super, awesome vampire-witch, I'd be as happy as can be. That would be awesome!!!
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Good morning my fellow gutterites! Loved actually getting to chat last night with more than the occasional answer because student were bombarding me! Hopefully we can get the bugs out soon (stupid technical garbage..where's V???)

CG I typically do not read the interviews because I don't want to be spoiled. Plus, to me reading about what actors are doing and such, it sometimes feels like I'm invading their privacy (and yes I know it is an interview and they can choose to answer or not) but, I like the mystery. But I will check them out since you have peaked my curiosity. It is not wise to bite the hand that feeds you and actors depend on fans to keep their careers going. Look what happen when Meg Ryan cheated on her hubby...fans did not like it and she had trouble finding a job for a LONG time (and her first movie she did get was TERRIBLE...her options were definitely limited).

TwilightMom so how are you "enjoying" Rhage...isn't he SO swoon worthy??

Nima very nice PSDs, thank you! You truly are the Queen of PSD... Yes, I have officially dubbed you with all the power (which is zippo) I have! :lol:

Question of The Day: If you could be a supernatural character living your current life, who would you choose to be? Werewolf, Shape-shifter, Traditional Goth Vampire, SM Vamp, Greek Goddess, Shadow Hunter (Mortal Instruments series), House of Night Vampyre, Comic Superhero, the possibilities are endless...just remember the parameters are within your current life. Goodness Nima, fantastic question! I'm SO torn! I cannot possibly narrow it down to one so here is my top 4, knowing that my hubby would be my counterpart (to keep in the parameters of my current life)! :D
  • 1. Shapeshifter: in Mercy Thompson or Psy/Changling series.
    1. Vampire: BDB - hopefully a Chosen...
    1. Veggie Vamp in Twilight
    1. A Muse: Lords of the Underworld (or Dark Hunter as I'm assured I will love this series)
ETA: Oleander, what is a LEO?? All I can say is that I sleep safer knowing the two cops that live in our neighborhood. When there's been trouble, they've been there and it is SUCH a blessing! There's nothing better than peace of mind!

Welcome Danya!! Glad you have found us and we can't WAIT to hear more of your banterings with Joe! :D
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
inspired
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by inspired »

I am so behind...oy. I have been reading BDB too but I read out of order and am trying to get back on track. Please don't throw anything at me! If I had to choose a mythical creature to swap places it would definately have to be Marissa from BDB, cuz I am really liking Butch! :twisted: I am going to start Rhage this afternoon. its actually the 4th book from BDB I have read. I read in this order Butch, Vishous, Wrath and now Rhage. *ducking for cover*
found by MMETP, courtesy of em3228 @ photobucket
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

inspired wrote: If I had to choose a mythical creature to swap places it would definately have to be Marissa from BDB, cuz I am really liking Butch! :twisted:
I'm glad you liked Butch's book, but I think to truly appreciate him you have to grow along with him in the first 3 books, which IMO makes his journey that much stronger in his book. Now, back away from the cop. He's MINE. :twisted: Always has been since I started BDB. When I first met him, I knew there was something about him. You can oogle, but just don't touch. :mrgreen: Wrath, Rhage, Butch, V, and Qhuinn have been mated to guttermates. We're pretty adamant about not sharing either (except with the SuperTwins and Qhuinn).

Una- I'm on TW movie overload. I try not to watch every single thing that comes up so that I don't give my hopes up if I don't like the movie. I've found 2 local theaters who are selling tickets for a midnight showing next Thursday. One is for an IMAX, which I really don't care to see. Tickets are available thru Fandango. Looks like my coven at work will all be calling a sick day next Friday. :lol: Interesting choice for BDB. Hoping Qhuinn would feed from you, eh? ;)

twilightmom- Rhage has started to grow on me. I like him, but now I think he's a cool guy to hang around. I would love to watch him eat. The diner scene is my favorite in his book. Poor Mary!
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Ouisa
Taking over the world and making it pretty!

Post by Ouisa »

Question of The Day: If you could be a supernatural character living your current life, who would you choose to be? Werewolf, Shape-shifter, Traditional Goth Vampire, SM Vamp, Greek Goddess, Shadow Hunter (Mortal Instruments series), House of Night Vampyre, Comic Superhero, the possibilities are endless...just remember the parameters are within your current life

I'd like to be Dr. Horrible.
I'd really like a freeze ray so "I could STOP the world"
I just need a few extra hours this week to get everything done!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

cullengirl wrote:Una- Interesting choice for BDB. Hoping Qhuinn would feed from you, eh? ;)
Shhh!!!! CG don't let my SuperTwin hear you! And to think I thought my plans for Qhuinn domination were flawless and well concealed! :evil: Oh, and I was actually hoping Qhuinn would feed me from his hand... *shivers*

Twilightmom, Rhage is a fantastic guy. I really like him, I could see him as a fantastic big brother, like Emmett. I see a parallel between Rhage and Paris from Lords of the Underworld series. I wonder, when Paris's story comes out, if it will have more similarities.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!