Gutter Gals & Guys -- Rainbow Popsicles. The Discussion.

Spooncha
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys -- Rainbow Popsicles. The Discussion.

Post by Spooncha »

Okay...I'm tossing this one in the guttery ring.

I agree that it's probably a good idea to read the Psy/Changeling series in between BDB and MB. I received my DH books the other day (I just LOVE Amazon), but have to finish Meljean Brook's series first. I also bought a random book by Anya Bast, whom I haven't read before, because it looked interesting. We'll see...

I have another question: will there be a movie discussion blackout period, as there was for the book? I won't get to see it until the Monday after it opens, and I'll be avoiding comments about the movie until then. I've neglected the other threads, so I'm not sure if it has been discussed.

P.S. There's another vampire movie called "Let the Right One In" that's supposed to be really, really good. I want to see it, too.
"Don't make us bite you in hard-to-reach places!"
-The Tick

http://www.myspace.com/ichamama
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Spooncha wrote:Okay...I'm tossing this one in the guttery ring.
Flavor Flav makes me feel dirty just typing his name. *creepy shivers*
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Nice one spoon!!!! Snoop dog is so guttery and for that matter so is Flav-o-flave!!!!!!

eeewwww

yeah - I need to know when i can talk about the movie too!

AHHHHHH Nima - you posted a second before me. That isn't Flav in the picture! It's Snoop-dog... equally as disgusting.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
DanyaO
Wandering Through Town

Post by DanyaO »

Spooncha wrote:P.S. There's another vampire movie called "Let the Right One In" that's supposed to be really, really good. I want to see it, too.
Yes, I get chills every time I see the trailer!!! {{shiver!}} It's a Swedish movie. I also really like the look of "The Fall"- it seems to be a beautifully filmed movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO0LYcCoeJY
inspired
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by inspired »

QOTDWhen I think of guttery celebs, nothing comes to mind more than Amy Winehouse. Good lord, that girl needs a bath!! As far as the guttery boys go I agree with K Fed can't think of a skankier guy.
found by MMETP, courtesy of em3228 @ photobucket
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Holy Crow! I haven't checked the lex since Friday and you guys blazed thru 11 pages. Let try to catch up:

Vin Dissel- I have no clue what people see in him. I never pictured him as Wrath or Z. Actually when I first read Wrath's book, I did picture Hugh in Van Helsing. He's coming in the movie Australia with Nicole Kidman (who I pictured as Wellsie).

Dr. Seuss Book: I guess my favorite would be "Green Eggs and Ham" but I absolutely love "Grinch" cartoon movie. I watch it every year.

Guttery (in a bad way) Men: I agree with the ones listed. Dennis Rodman, anyone? *shudders*

Spoon- Your son is so adorable. And I also heard that movie is suppose to be really good.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Dennis Rodman so guttery! i agree!

i have a guttery girl- Aubrey O'day EX danity kane- i read gossip websites too much-- and she is just dirty.

I love there's a wocket in my pocket-- my son makes me read that to him all the time- and he laughs at it.
But Green eggs and Ham is my ultra fav.

I use to love Vin Dissel but now, not so much. there aren't many stars i find attractive anymore--- Once i met Rob-- everyone else just sort of disappear. :lol:
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

so does guttery always equal trainwreck? if so, Pete Dougherty and Amy Winehouse take my top two spots, followed quickly by Brit-Brit and KFed.

*shudders* i need a shower now. i feel so dirty even typing their names out.
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Oh man- Amy winehouse is HORRIBLE

i don't think we are talking about good guttery right-- bad guttery, those two definitely deserve top spots
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
DanyaO
Wandering Through Town

Post by DanyaO »

A few months back the final Jeopardy question was something like- "Previously in the top 30 popular girls' names, this name has now dropped out of the top 200." The first guess was Lindsay, the second was Britney, but the real answer was Katrina. Anyway- I laughed so hard when they said Lindsay and Britney... I thought it was funny that those names came to the contestants' minds.