Twilight Saga Q&A #2

simonsays
Settled in Forks

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Post by simonsays »

ok first question: i know this is perverted but im reading breaking dawn and i cant help but wonder. so how would edward like get hard?? cause i mean isnt he already?

and second question on page 115 in BD what is kaure thinking that bellas like "shes thinking the same thing as what thinking wasnt she?"?
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

Good question I was wondering about that too with the whole pregnancy in BD? I was always under the impression that vampires were frozen in time? Are their bodies dead--like do they bleed or have bodily fluids?
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

I hope this helps. This is a link to SM's Breaking Dawn FAQ page on her website. You have to scroll down though, until you see "Vampires and pregnancy: when did that idea occur to you? How does that work?"

http://stepheniemeyer.com/bd_faq.html

Love,
*Wanderer*
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by foolinthemoon »

amie wrote:
debussygirl wrote:
amie wrote:After the ballet studio, when Alice had to help Bella shower - did Edward peep? :lol:
No. It doesn't say that but that's not like Edward at all to peep, even if it was Bella.
I don't know - he broke into her house repeatedly and watched her sleep for months. His boundaries aren't exactly normal, and he is forever seventeen. I think it's more likely that Alice would resort to Korean sign language again than it is to say Edward just flat out wouldn't peep.
This is true, but he's also a gentleman, he wouldn't PURPOSELY look. But it still raises questions. : )
simonsays wrote:ok first question: i know this is perverted but im reading breaking dawn and i cant help but wonder. so how would edward like get hard?? cause i mean isnt he already?

and second question on page 115 in BD what is kaure thinking that bellas like "shes thinking the same thing as what thinking wasnt she?"?
first, being that Edward supposedly does not have blood of his own, i'd say it's impossible, but then again, His body changed in alot of different ways after he changed, who's to say its not possible?

Second, I believe Kaure mistook their embrace as feeding time.
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

amie wrote:
debussygirl wrote:
amie wrote:After the ballet studio, when Alice had to help Bella shower - did Edward peep? :lol:
No. It doesn't say that but that's not like Edward at all to peep, even if it was Bella.
I don't know - he broke into her house repeatedly and watched her sleep for months. His boundaries aren't exactly normal, and he is forever seventeen. I think it's more likely that Alice would resort to Korean sign language again than it is to say Edward just flat out wouldn't peep.
um, no. he didn't peep and that's just no like Edward at all. one evidence is and if you've read midnight sun you would have noticed. He was trying to read Anglea's mind to know about bella and Anglea was in the changing room. he imediately tuned her out to give her privacy. so whether it's bella or not, Edward was raised a gentlemen and he is one too. he's not perverted like jacob and imagines bella naked, and peeps at Leah. but yeah...
#1twi-guy

Post by #1twi-guy »

I'm not sure if this has been asked already, so I'll just shoot.

Okay, so I know the whole background with James and Alice with the tracking and assain assylum, but when does Bella find this out? At the end of Twilight she's trying to tell Edward about Alice, but I didn't remember her seeing anything.

It's been a long time since I've read the first book! I definitely need to re-read the whole series. At least 10,000 times. Haha

The original twi-guy.
While people obsess over Edward, I have a thing for Alice. Hehe
simonsays
Settled in Forks

Post by simonsays »

#1twi-guy wrote:I'm not sure if this has been asked already, so I'll just shoot.

Okay, so I know the whole background with James and Alice with the tracking and assain assylum, but when does Bella find this out? At the end of Twilight she's trying to tell Edward about Alice, but I didn't remember her seeing anything.

It's been a long time since I've read the first book! I definitely need to re-read the whole series. At least 10,000 times. Haha
uhh james tells bella in the ballet studio cause hes going on about how he doesnt understand the obession some vampires form over humans and that his prey escaped him once before (Alice) and then im assuming when they saved bella they found the video camera james was using and just watched the video..
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Destani »

simonsays wrote:i know this is perverted but im reading breaking dawn and i cant help but wonder. so how would edward like get hard?? cause i mean isnt he already?
We actually had this discussion in another thread a while back and someone suggested that because he is always hard it was a directional thing...up or down. Nobody could think of a better answer at the time so the general consensus was that was the most logical explanation.
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
Rachel_Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Rachel_Cullen »

You seem like a TWILIGHT SAGA expert so is Midnight sun out yet or something? Has she writen it? Cause if she doesnt keep writing it i swear to god! :D
rapidheartbeat<3twi

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

Rachel_Cullen wrote:You seem like a TWILIGHT SAGA expert so is Midnight sun out yet or something? Has she writen it? Cause if she doesnt keep writing it i swear to god! :D
Stephenie Meyer has only written a partial rough draft (available on her website :http://www.stepheniemeyer.com). As far as anybody knows, she has not finished writing. She is not sure if she will finish it or not, because she was so upset after it was leaked.
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse