Gutter Gals & Guys - Baking Peach Cobbler

spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys - Baking Peach Cobbler

Post by spookybell »

dang it lynzeee. you are a fsater reader than me. I sat and read like 125 pages of BDB#1

I am enjoying it but not loving it. I wana like the cop, but all the cop story bores me. I love learning about the brotherhood. Dang it... something happens to Thor??? No really no worries. I can hardly keep people straight. 16 Characters were intoduced in chaper one and I think 6 were main characters. Wraith has jusy brought Beth home and explained. They remind me of Edward and Bella. 2 hard people who have no time, desire or energu for love and it falls on them. Beth is still human. Poor Marissa.

I wish i could read like all of you, I like reading but NEVER seem to be able to make time for it.

I do feel like I need to go back to everyone's ideas's of pictures for wach character and print, lable and post them on my cork board like a police station. I can't keep them straight. Beth. I have no idea what she looks like. Wrath and those damn glasses and his long blak hair. And all the leather is too much leather!!!!! But please people stop placing "The Rock" as these characters. It will violently transform my love for a character.

I wish I was the casting diretor and I just went to you all for advice. I mean really. No s#*t that is my graduating field of study. I have now learned where to get great casting ideas for movies... fan websites. Please the fans and the fans will pay. Piss off the fans and the fans will stray.

Here is the one thing I wonder... Who will they cast as Benjamin?

My dad thought Jacob was going to imprint and End Up with Leah. He was back into bella's book, so there were clues... only if you knew.... I couln't wait until he found out. my Dad does not like Jacob... Just halfway therough BD he accepted him. Age effects what you like in this book.

Bac... any vampire hisses. From BDB to Bram Strokers to Lost Boys... Vampires hiss. If you know vapires. It is very natural.

Stupid Lamb... the little boy or the littel girl from the Ring? I remember a creepy girl. That movie tained my ability to enjoy horor pictures. Thanks for the photo. He was in the Ring? Did he do something with a balloon? Draw Pictures... Come to think of it a lot of kid actors can be #1 totally creepy or #2 cabbage patch sweet and cute. No grey area.

Cullengirl... see the movie a second time. I believe that it can only make it better.

Variety - Thanks... I am glad to know...I am enjoying it. Hunger GamesIt took me a chapter to get into it. I miss not knowing certain thinks are spelled, like Gayle... and I am so early inthe book. It's a scary thought... I also want to know how Hamitch's name is spelled. Weird stuff likt that. I'd like for tome to ponder the changes in the world, but that is hard when you listen to it.

I reject both Jason Isaacs for Aro and Julian McMahon to Blah... and Isaacs is too Isaacsy.

OMG Bluestarlight... and I am daydreaming about a 4th... but not necessary. Now I hunker down for the DVD & pray for good extras and good comentary by actors. I do think the movie gets better with age or viewings.

I think Elijah Wood could play someone (couldn't afford him...) but he has those ice blue eyes. If it wasn't so late, I'd link.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

this is funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly7lnPcZMp8 it's 4:16 and awake

sorry about the double post
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Spookybell, that was hilarious! The best line by far in that entire six and a half minute spew was the reference to Edward as "glitter tits." *still laughing* :lol: It's a good thing Buck liked the movie or else it would have been a terrifyin review...

Good morning everyone. Yeah, I know, it's Monday. It's still cold and snowy. Our temps are suppose to go up a little tonight so the major storm that's on it's way will be rain/sleet instead of dumping more snow. Cullengirl, Twimom, and LadyDi and the rest of you in places north, please try and stay warm today!

The football party went very smoothly last night and the best part was that all the technology worked. We had two PowerPoint shows, a wireless mic, and a DVD on the big screen. Everthing did what it was supposed to and everyone seemed to really enjoy it. The compliment that meant the most to me came from the team photographer. She knew just what I went through editing all the media together. We still need to get copies burned and distributed now. The board gave me a really pretty bracelet as a thank you gift. I wasn't expecting it so it was nice. Of course the best gift to me is that my replacement was named and now I can pass all my secretary stuff on to her!! I'm officially out of the loop. *breathes a hugs sigh of relief*

GNE sent me the next two DH books (7&8) over the weekend. I didn't want to like Valerius or Tabitha really, but I'm starting to like them both. Simi continues to be one of my favorite characters and the more I know of Ash, the more I like him. I can tell I'm going to have to make time for real life today or else I'd be curled up all day with Valerius.

QOTD: In the spirit of the couple of Christmas tree pics that have been posted (beautiful tree GNE!) What you're favorite tree? Mine is a toss up between Maple and Dogwood. I'm anxious to plant both in my little woods after we get the dead Black Ash trees out.

PSD: Seeing as Santa is an immortal being with magical powers and appears in countless books, I think he falls under the paranormal stud guidelines. Heeeeeeeeeere's Santa! Hip dents all the way...
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

spooky and NiMa you guys are my bright shining stars of the morning! thanks for the giggles (or outright guffaws!)

spooky, that video was hilarious! i thought he'd make a bigger deal of Edward's sparkly "skin of a killer" but glitter t*ts works fine for me.

NiMa, you renewed my hopes that Santa is real and I plan on waiting for him (and his impossibly deep hip dents) under my mother's tree wearing nothing but a stocking.

as for cold and snowy--bah! we had 25cm (9") of snow yesterday and today the streets are crap, the sidewalks are plowed but the entrance to them is not, the wind is blowing and it's -22C with the windchill (7.6F)out there right now. sucks the breath right out of you. on a happier note, by Wednesday it's supposed to be a sweltering 10C (50F). :)

I'm stuck on phone duty at work today so i have a feeling i'll be looking at a lavender screen a lot today. keep the laughs coming! i'm going to need them!
stupid_lamb85
Wandering Through Town

Post by stupid_lamb85 »

k....I have pictures to post but I am not sure how to make the title post instead of the url...can someone help the forum illiterate lol
My twilight diet blog http://nyxd.blogspot.com
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

oleander wrote:I'm stuck on phone duty at work today so i have a feeling i'll be looking at a lavender screen a lot today. keep the laughs coming! i'm going to need them!
Woo-hoo! I have stories for you, so check your email in a bit!

Nima~ Oh dear, what kind of toys does THAT Santa bring?? :lol: :oops:

Spooky!! Man, that clip was just hilarious!!! I love the "Sparkle Tits" nickname he gave Edward. That line of "if you like it, put a ring on it" was funny, too! Thanks for that laugh this early in the morning!

GNE~ I love your tree!! You're brave letting ornaments hang off the bottom- don't your cats swat at them? I try to put the small ornaments that don't hang much towards the bottom so the animals don't get them. I think I'll put my tree up today.

QOTD: What is your favorite kind of tree? For Christmas trees, I'd love to have a Douglas Fir; we live in an apartment, and according to Fire Codes are not allowed to have real trees- BOO! The artificial ones are expensive, too, so we just got a cheap pre-lit "something" a few years ago after the FD made that Ordinance. For everyday trees, I love Maple and Dogwood, too. In my area of Texas, there's an abundance of pine and oak trees; if I never saw another one of those, it would be too soon.
stupid_lamb85
Wandering Through Town

Post by stupid_lamb85 »

YAY figured it out!!!!!

Here is my Christmas tree Each ornament is twilight related Red sparkly apple gold sparkly apples emmett baseball bear Chess pieces I am going to be adding a lion and lamb stuffy and a tree topper (a gold star with the new moon flowers on it) I also have baseballs and icicles but that was too many urls for one message :)
Last edited by stupid_lamb85 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
stupid_lamb85
Wandering Through Town

Post by stupid_lamb85 »

Oh here is my QOTD answer: here are my two fav trees Jacaranda treeWeeping willow

and here are my pets Twilight and Eclipse

OMIGOD I just read catherine hardwick isn't directing New moon there is a press release on SM's website saying they are looking for a new director!!!!
Last edited by stupid_lamb85 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

nissanmama wrote: It's still cold and snowy. Our temps are suppose to go up a little tonight so the major storm that's on it's way will be rain/sleet instead of dumping more snow. Cullengirl, Twimom, and LadyDi and the rest of you in places north, please try and stay warm today!
Thanks, N'mama! There is a mixture of rain/sleet/snow coming my and possibly Twimom's, GNE's, and bac's way too. I heard a weather report of there being a snow fall of 8-12 inches. :shock: Keep warm, everyone! I'm so glad that I pushed myself to go to Kinko's yesterday.

I finished an outline for my final project. I was up till 3 am because I was so wired with caffeine. As some of you know, I'm very caffeine sensitive. When I was an undergrad, I stopped caffeine cold. I couldn't stand what I was drinking and thought it was unhealthy. Every now and then I'll have a cup of tea or a coke, but I'm awake for a while unless I constantly drink water. So, needless to say, because it was cold and I needed a boost, I had 2 cups of chai tea yesterday. I was up until 3 am and had to be up for work at about 6:30 am. Yeah, I'm not working on full cylinder's here. Thanks to GNE and Nena, I had company for a late chat. Hope you got up in time, GNE. GNE even created an 80s playlist, which will help me stay awake. What year did the Bangles come out with "Manic Monday"?

I still do not know who these Dark Hunter people are, but I will after 9 days. :twisted:

spookybell- I'll pretend that I didn't read the cop comment. You'll come around. They all do when it comes to him. :lol:

QOTD: If we're talking trees in general, I like the weeping willow tree.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

StupidLamb, I love the tree!!!!

Snow-- all you gals up north stay safe! I only WISH we'd get snow here in Texas. We do have a storm system that is supposed to come through later tonight and bring some severe weather; I hope it's just thunderstorms and nothing more.