Gutter Gals & Guys - Baking Peach Cobbler

bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys - Baking Peach Cobbler

Post by bac »

GNE and Stupidlamb: Love the Christmas Trees. And SL love the names for your cool fish too.

I've never seen a Santa quite like that, but I think that since I have a chimney this year he better be coming down it.

Nissanmama, glad that your football banquet is over and was a great success. I'm sure they will greatly miss you.

QOTD: my favorite tree is a japenese maple.

Variety, loved the suggestions for the Volturi, but REALLY LOVED the Car Dr. Gingerbread house. That was too cool and I bet the kids loved doing that. I really liked the Garage Door. The whole thing was very clever. (Hope you are feeling better).
by Laniyeah on photobucket
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

I didn't care for Butch much at first and boy did my tune change!!! :)

I have to figure out which series to read next...DH or Psy/Changeling. What's everyone suggest? I'm just starting Phury's book and i'm going to need something to read over the holidays once i finish the Vampire Academy books.
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

oleander wrote:I have to figure out which series to read next...DH or Psy/Changeling. What's everyone suggest? I'm just starting Phury's book and i'm going to need something to read over the holidays once i finish the Vampire Academy books.
Read the Insider's Guide for BDB. Then Psy/Changling for the change of pace and then come back to DH for the vamps.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia »

Hope everyone is having a decent Monday!

Variety, your husband's ginger bread shop was incredible! I showed my husband, and he thought it was just the greatest!

BDB Update: I finally finished Rhage's book, and I am in love! I doubt I will like another brother more than I like him. Did anyone previously say who they would cast for him that I missed?
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

(
Ambrosia wrote: BDB Update: I finally finished Rhage's book, and I am in love! I doubt I will like another brother more than I like him. Did anyone previously say who they would cast for him that I missed?
I felt the exact same way and he is still my favorite of the brothers, however I do have a soft spot for V.
I am very fond of Paul Walker as Rhage (see avi) but I know Nissanmama has a favorite as well (see Jason Lewis), and I think we all agree with that :evil:
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Spooky - OME, OMG, LOL! Oh, I watched that "What the Buck" while I was on the eliptical at the gym and almost fell off. That was so funny!! Thank you!! So I have to share MY FAVORITE SNL Christmas Skit. I still laugh everytime I watch this!!

Nima - oh, that Santa can stuff my stocking!! And congrats on a job well done for football. Can't believe it's finally over, can you?! That is great.

Weather here is BITTER COLD - about the same as Oleander w/wind chill. No snow here, though. And on Wednesday, also up into the 50's. Go figure.

Ambrosia - glad you are enjoying BDB - watch out, however... Rhage is Nima's and she's very territorial!!

Love the Christmas trees from all... We do an artificial b/c of the cats (I have the cat knocking over the ornament issue), and the kids... We have all of our ornaments from when hubby and I grew up, plus new ones since we've met and married. Mostly toys and Santas. ETA: The cats actually used to eat our live tree - that's the reason for the artifical, not the knocking ornaments, but they do do it!

QOTD: My favorite tree growing up (when I was real young) was a Weeping Willow. Our neighbor had a beautiful one and we would climb in it, hide in it, play house under it, etc. I used to have vivid dreams about swinging on the branches. It was pure joy. My favorite tree now is the Banyan Tree. I took this photo while we vacationing in Maui. Here I am trying to pretend like I'm on the show LOST (the characters have hidden inside these trees on the show). The 2nd largest Banyan tree is on Maui - it is 2/3 of an acre. I couldn't even begin to try and photograph it!

Lastly, Oleander - I agree with Nima's suggestion - Read Insider's Guide next!
Last edited by twilightmom on Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Ambrosia wrote:BDB Update: I finally finished Rhage's book, and I am in love! I doubt I will like another brother more than I like him. Did anyone previously say who they would cast for him that I missed?
Ashley, Nima likes Jason Lewis for Rhage and I agree with her hands down.
Jason Lewis as Rhage

Twimom - it is super cold here and I turned the heat off in the office over the weekend and it's freezing in here. My hands and fingers are numb and I'm having a hard time typing.

Oleaner - you shot through the BDB books, you are a reading machine. I'm trying to get through Phury's book and finding it difficult. I can't wait to finish so I can read the IG to get some more information and insight into the whole thing.

QOTD: Favorite tree, I've never really had one, I guess because I could never tell the difference between them but I do like Palm Trees. I think they are interesting to look at.

Twimom - that picture was really cute trying to get lost in the trees.
Last edited by skylarblue on Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Ambrosia wrote:BDB Update: I finally finished Rhage's book, and I am in love! I doubt I will like another brother more than I like him. Did anyone previously say who they would cast for him that I missed?
*clears throat* Did someone ask who was cast as Rhage???? :twisted:

Ah, that would be (without contest) Jason Lewis. Jason Lewis. Rhage with the Rolex. Oh and Jason Lews.

Twimom~ I have a picture of T-pa and I in that same tree! We went there on our honeymoon 20 years ago. I'll have to see if I can find the picture and scan it in.

bac~ Was that picture taken at your old house or your new one?

The gingerbread garage was truly a work of art. Rosalie would be proud.
Banner by Fry
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

who do you all think is Zsadist? Kym thinks Gavin Rossdale

I can't seem to get the guy from Prison break out of my head-- maybe its his shaved head and intense look..
he has blue eyes so i just picture him with Black- or Yellow =)
http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Prev ... fif095.jpg

i agree.. Jason lewis is Rhage-- Totally.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Yes, Wentworth Miller is the fav for Z. Interestingly, we can't decide on a Phury and they're twins. I have trouble picturing Wentworth with Phury's long hair, but no problem seeing him a all those fiiiiiine clothes. This website has some great pics. I like this one of Z going to meet Bella's mother and brother.
Banner by Fry