Gutter Gals & Guys - Baking Peach Cobbler

nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys - Baking Peach Cobbler

Post by nissanmama »

vampman wrote:DId you ever watch Achmed on the link I sent you?
Totally did. Watched it with FS in fact. It has like 75 million hits. sitt had me watch his other one, in honor of the season, Jingle Bombs.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
vampman
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by vampman »

nima,

Go nima! Busted out with the Jingle Bombs! That was just on comedy central a couple of weeks ago. It was a different skit than the one you have a link too. It was so damn funny. I have seen it like 20 times (kept it on the DVR) every time I see it I laugh just as hard!
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia »

QOTD#1: This is my husband and I's first official Christmas together, and we opted not to do stockings, decorations etc. It's kind of lame, but we're on a VERY tight budget at the moment, so we decided it was one thing we could do without this year.

QOTD#2: I completely forgot about the Holiday but I LOVED that movie. I think I'll rent it again! I also really like The Santa Claus and Fred Claus.

BDB Update: I'm really starting to warm up to Z now. I'm about half way through his book, and it is just sooo sad. It's breaking my heart. Bella is such a sweetheart. I really like her.
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

CG, that video was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

I have a question about Psy/Changeling...are the anthologies imperative to the flow of the series or should i just order the other books?
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Oleander- Your welcome! Thought I could diffuse your nerves for a little while. :mrgreen:

The anthology? You mean the short stories that came out? I would suggest that you read the books in order. Lucas, Vaughn, Judd, Clay, and Dorian's book is the latest one. Judd's book is my favorite so far. *fans self* That was one hawt book! Yes, Nena, I know Judd is yours. ;) He's that hawt that Nena gave up Rhage for him. :shock: I've yet to read Dorian's book. I'll get to it soon, I hope.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

cullengirl wrote:Yes, Nena, I know Judd is yours. ;) He's that hawt that Nena gave up Rhage for him. :shock:
Rhage is my vamp, but my favorite kitty is still Lucas. Not sure why. Judd was definitely the most intense book. Finish that project already would ya? You're behind in your frivolous reading! ;)
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
inspired
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by inspired »

Nima You posted Jingle Bombs!! I love Jingle Bombs!! You are awesome :D BTW, I am loving Psy/ Changleling. I am reading Vaughn right now...good suggestion!

QOTD I have a good "strange gift" story. I met my husband in 1994 while I was rollerblading (what a 90's cliche). True to my clutzy nature I actually ran into him, fell down and took him with me. That Christmas I invited my new boyfriend to spend the holidays with my family. When I went to open his present in front of my entire family I was horrified to find that it was a pair of knee pads. Yes, people, knee pads :oops: My darling said "what? she falls down a lot. Have you seen the scabs on her knees lately?" It was awful!! The more he tried to defend himself the worse it got "have you never seen her on rollerblades??" They were not hearing any of it. I am happy I can laugh about it now, but I thought my father and brother were going to serve him on toast! :lol:

QOTD 2 Favorite Holiday movies? The one with Christmas as a backdrop is Love Actually. The true christmas movie is How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the old cartoon one). Good question twin!

OleanderToday is the day!! You are on my mind...I am sending all my good, calm thoughts your way :)

Misfit I would love to provide something for MR's gutter gift basket, please let me know what I can provide. Thanks!!
found by MMETP, courtesy of em3228 @ photobucket
VampLover
Learning to Love Green

Post by VampLover »

Oleander Wishing you good luck tonight!!

QOTD My favorite Christmas movies are Merry christmas Charlie Brown, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon) BTW I love your avi and sig Inspired I hear the Charlie Brown song everytime I see it!

Believe it or not I have never seen Its a Wonderful Life or Miricle on 34th. Don't know why, just never have.
Last edited by VampLover on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As long as I was on my way to Hell - I might as well enjoy the journey.
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

Okay, so correct me if i'm wrong here:

1) Slave to Sensation
2) Visions of Heat
3) Caressed By Ice
4) An Enchanted Season (anthology)
5) Mine to Possess
6) Hostage to Pleasure
7) The Magical Christmas Cat (anthology)

Does this sound right? (and btw, i can see why i wouldn't want to read these in public unless i brown paper wrapped them like a school book! these titles are worse than the BDB ones!)

An update: my stomach is so knotted right now thinking about tonight that i might just puke on the poor guy. Three hours and ten minutes to go. I am breathing deeply and trying to calm down. The fact that i would love to be home in bed curled up with a heating pad, a bottle of Pamprin and a fifth of rye doesn't help matters any. ;)

thanks for the support guys. i promise to post a report as soon as i get home tonight. you guys are at the top of my list of people to tell.

have i told you that i love each and every one of you? because i do! don't mean to get sappy, but you're all so wonderfully helpful and supportive that it really means a lot to share this whole scary experience with you.

so consider yourselves hugged. i'll probably not be back on until after my date. now 'scuse me while i go vomit.
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Oleander: Here's the order of the books:
  • 1. Slave to Sensation (Lucas)
    2. Vision of Heat (Vaughn)
    3. Caressed by Ice (Judd)
    4. Mine to Possess (Clay)
    5. Hostage to Pleasure (Dorian)
I haven't read the two anthologies. Maybe Una or N'mama could advise you on that. At least the BDB covers are some what guttery. These are just bleh.

Vamplover- You've never seen It's a Wonderful Life? Seriously?! :shock: It's on every Christmas. It's a great movie. You should really check it out.

Inspired- I almost spewed water on my computer screen. I was waiting to read about a skimpy lingerie outfit. :lol: You're poor hubby! Maybe he should've gotten you two presents at the time. One for an inside joke and the other as a real gift.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!