EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

YO!! IM BACK! heeh hey girls :D and i think if i move some of my twi stuff i can fit you in curls..wait im sposed to be in carries suitcase.. ha suitcase club 8-) and you guys no i cant go with out the lex for three weeks without the lex :o are you kidding me! i would go canatonic and i will post ALOT tonight and tomorrow... while writing FANFIC woot woot ha AND BRI WARNING I ALMOST PASSED OUT!! whew HOT!! melting the snow up hither!! :o

WELCOME darkrider :) i am the crazy cam (let me warn you bri C.C mimi carrie shannon shanon and the OC are just as crazy as i am) :D have a good time.

is there a question... :? was emmett actualy hunting when attacked by the bear... hmm... noo... maybee he was going to get some moonshine stills...They had those back yonder right?

well i will se you later my dearies :) LOVE CAM!!!
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?
It sounds cool, and I love Emmett!

- What was your first impression of Emmett?
Muscular!!!!!!Woooo

- What is your favorite Emmett quality?
He's sense of humour and he's cute with Rosalie.

- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?
"I'm so glad Edward didn't kill you. Things are a lot more fun with you around."

- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?
Greatest casting ever!

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
Not that i can think of right now

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?
He's gorgeous but i guess you guys already know that lol!
cascsiany

Post by cascsiany »

Wow you guys have posted a ton.
We all know that Emmett is totally committed to the Cullen's. So, how do you think he dealt with the loss of his human family, assuming that he never saw them again after the transition?
I think that he may have missed them somewhat but the fact that Rosalie was there might have helped him out. She would have been able to comfort him somewhat.

If Rosalie and Emmett had been human (lets delve into hypothetical’s and say that they were in the same time period and had somehow come across each others paths, for arguments sake) do you think they would have still fallen in love?
I think that they might have. Especially after Rosalie had seen what Royce was like out with his friends.

When Emmett was in the woods hunting (while human) & the bear mauling occurred, do you think he was out hunting for sport, or for food?
I definitely think he was out hunting for food. Mainly because of the area he was in, the economic situation of the country.

Ok I got a question. Do you think Emmett would ever collect trophies from his victories? (bear teeth, etc...)
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

No, Emmett seems more of the I'm going to hang your head on ym wall, type of pers.....vampire to me. =D
Either way, he's still yummy! He can make me a bear rug any day! :D

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:YO!! IM BACK! heeh hey girls :D and i think if i move some of my twi stuff i can fit you in curls..
thanks Cam! I would love to travel suitcase-style!
cullensallovamybinda wrote: i am the crazy cam (let me warn you bri C.C mimi carrie shannon shanon and the OC are just as crazy as i am) :D have a good time.
sorry, but yeah, I'm crazy. speaking of which, for whoever saw my earlier post about warning labels, when I said I would make banners, I was not kidding. that is not a laughing matter.

the point is, I made a bunch of Kellmett-themed banners that I am never going to use, so they're up for grabs. let my know if you want any of my delightful banners, just tell me to send you the codes, as I’m always happy to oblige!

Anyways, I gots ta EAT. (not people. real food.)

*bear hugs*

byeas,
~ Kat

P.S. hey, cam. about that suitcase...
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Hey everyone, I need a favor and I know I can count on all my wonderful EDC employees to help out. We are working on the profanity filter and some words that we don't mean to filter are getting caught. If you spot some bizarre phrase in your post that you didn't type and it wasn't a bad word, send me a PM and let me know what the word was that got caught. On the other end of that, if you spot a word anywhere around the boards that you think should have been filtered, send me a PM and let me know about it.

Oh, and we now have a thread in the Accident Prone forum where you can report any spammers you see on the boards. It's an easier way to report them rather than having to PM one of us.

OK, Ok, someone is about to start swinging my sledgehammer at me for being off topic, right? :D So, Welcome darkrider and LoveMeSomeEdward. darkrider, I believe I remember you from the old boards. I'm BHG. I try to keep everyone from destoying whole cities in one manic demolition spree. I swing my sledgehammer when I have to, but don't worry too much I haven't put anyone in the hospital yet. That would cost me too much in worker's comp. :D

There, did I fulfill my obligation to be on topic? *Runs off to go play with the filter some more.*
Banner by urcoolcarrie
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

BHG, yes I think you may remember me, =D

Suitcase? huh? I'm lost, fill me in! *Jumps into conversation with nothing better to do*
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hello to all My EDC Crew Mates!!!

Just dropping in to see how things are going with everyone and to make sure we are all following the rules and what do mine eyes see. Two new EDC members, WOO HOO! :D.

Welcome, Darkrider (dark) and LoveMeSomeEdward (we are so going to have to shorten your name, just let us know what you would like to go by but I will probably use LMSE for short). Just wanted to let you know that I'm Shannon the New Trainee Supervisor and if you have any questions about what we do here you can send me a PM and I will answer all questions.

urcoolcarrie (Carrie) is our "official" welcome wagon and she will assign you your rank. So hope you have a good time here, we are all a fun group and we love to discuss all things Emmett and Kellan but you need to watch out for a couple of people because they don't like to share (I will keep all names confidential):lol: *looking around the crew and you know who you are* ;)

<3
Last edited by skylarblue on Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Hey BHG!
I've noticed the phrrase "Why are we talking about a donkey?" phrase and I donm't think it's suppose to be there?
Wait..I was suppose to PM that right?> Whoops..ok well I don't have any time at the mo (at work..)

Anyway! WELCOME DARKRIDER AND LOVEMESOMEEDWARD! I'm Elise, and I'm also the EDC's Cheerleading Captain! :D My co-captain is Sierra/ilovetwilight..who I haven't actually seen in a while..Anywhoo..
I shall perform the official EDC Welcome Cheer :D

WELCOME TO E-D-C!
WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y
YAY!! WOOOO!!!! *does flips*
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN,

YAY!

I'm off :D
Love you all
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
LoveMeSomeEdward

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

I'm cool with LMSE :D

I'm sure we can all come up with a schedule to share Emmett/Kellan...I get him first lol! :P