EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

OHHHHHH my bad... last i heard he was going out with some chica from the "OC" that Cam gadget made out with...... nice to heard you going out with him though at least i know he is in good hands shannon. :D

love cam <3 :shock:

PS that interview was HILARIOUS... Judge judy?? seriously... pps where can i get that vanity fair :o :o HOT!! i swear that picture is myback round :)
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Meztli wrote:Here I am Sky!!!! Hello, dear Mrs. Edward Cullen, I am the residental nutcase of EDC, pleased to make your acquaintance. I've been busy. My older brother came home after being gone for a few months so I've been spending a lot of time with him and the rest of my family. I actually took him to see Twilight last night :lol: He laughed at certain places and loved the part with Charlie and the shotgun. He said it was an awesome chick movie. I need to answer a few questions Or at least the ones I kept track of. Ummm....
Do you think Charlie's feelings about Emmett have changed now that he is Bella's brother-in-law?
Well, I would think that he feels certain that Emmett would protect his sister-in-law, i mean who wouldn't? :lol: And the fact that they both are into sports helps too.
If Rosalie were to die in the battle with the newborns, how would he cope? Yes I paraphrased.
I think that is far too sad to consider but I see him as going crazy with angry and sadness and going ballistic on any newborn, even Bree. After that I suspect he would be mute for a few months, sitting too still. Then maybe trying to get back to normal but I think is "enthusiasim" would go down a few notchs. Maybe he'd try to be the man that Rosalie wanted him to be (i.e not to jump to fighting).
Okay gotta go I'll be back as soon as possible. And thank you for my storyhat back.
Nice to meet your aquaintance as well. Residental nutcase huh? Interesting job...:)
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

shanon wrote:I kinda felt that way too! I also am probably old enough to be a mother to an early teen ( I think you mentioned that a few pages ago).. BUT! You're in gret company here! I love it! :D
lol actually my oldest kiddo is 16 already so .... but anyway yes, I love to read what some of the kids post here it just makes me laugh so hard and remember what I used to do and say in those days... I can be very long posted if I am passionate enough about the current conversation, but lately, I haven't been feeling passionate about anything at all. I hate to even admit this but as much as I still love the saga, Twilight isn't even keeping me happy anymore. Could be a seasonal depression, but I love the cold, and wet so why would winter be depressing me? I dunno. I wish I could have gone with Carrie OME but to see Forks! That might have lifted my spirits up! lol (I do say lol way too much! just in case no one noticed that yet!) So what does everyone have planned for the next couple weeks?
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

*takes deep breath and smells the E.D.C scent * My gosh!!!! I swear I'm happy to be back I was gone for...3 days SUPER GASP! :o It was hell without the E.D.C I missed everyone so much :D *hugs each crew member*
how's everyone?
I saw this one floating around so I'm going to give it my best to answer it :)
If Rosalie had ever decided to leave the Cullen's, do you think Emmett would follow her or stay with his family?
Emmett's relationship goes deep so therefore I say that he would definately go to the end of the world for her. They are attached to eachother so I think they make the decisions together. I also think that Rosalie would do the same for Emmett...she would leave them in order to stay with eachother because the connection goes deep.
By the way if I was gone and new people joined my name is vampirechick101 but people here call me Mimi and of course Welcome and hope to see you around *waves*

I love every crew member and I'm so happy that I am officially out of school for 3 WEEKS!!!!!! :P
once again Love everyone !! *hugs*
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

skylarblue wrote:Sierra, are you going blind? It wasn't cam, it was me!!!!

And Emmett is Mine :twisted: We may have to go out behind the office building and scrap for him :lol:

Love Ya, Girl but I promised BHG that I would share so I guess it can be you and me.
woah! i could've sworn......i think i am going blind!! lol *shakes head back and forth quickly and squints at computer screen* i need some glasses :lol: now for the question:

If Rosalie had ever decided to leave the Cullen's, do you think Emmett would follow her or stay with his family?

I'm sure Emmett would follow Rosalie anywhere. But I don't think he would forget the rest of the Cullens either. He would probably visit them whenever he could.
I thought there was another question to.... I swear you guys, I'm losing my mind!!! And sorry I haven't been on here as much, the lex isn't sending me e-mail notifications when someone replies on a topic anymore! grr.
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

If Kellan wasn`t going out with that rando chick,* i despzie* do you think that they (nikki reed and kellan lutz) would make a good couple?
I actually refrain from knowing so much about the actors, I just have a thing about not reading up on them. I use to know way way too much about my favorite celebrities as a teen and now I just can't bring myself to read anything about them. Not that anyone else shouldn't, I just choose not to.

So I'll ask a question I've been thinking about, and I'm not sure if it's been asked or answered in the past, I just haven't see it: What do you think Emmett feels about the Wolves being so close with his family? He seems to get along a lot better with Jacob than Rosalie does, do you think that makes him more comfortable with them?

Edit:
BTW I will be celebrating my sister's birthday today/night and won't be back until late tomorrow. Don't do anything too fun without me ;) Like asking too many questions I totally want to answer! See you guys soon!
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Alright, where to begin?

Well, congratulations, Carrie! Holy cats, that's a lot of posts. :P And I hope you have a good time in Forks! Just don't freeze to death over there. :lol: Now to the questions, awaaay...

If Kellan wasn`t going out with that rando chick,* i despzie* do you think that they (nikki reed and kellan lutz) would make a good couple?

I'm so very confused about Kellan's relationship. I did hear a month or so ago that they broke up, but I've heard a lot of rumors that they got back together again. Either way, it's his personal life and I guess I shouldn't care, but curiosity kills me. xD Haha, anyway, I'm personally mixed about Kellan and Nikki. Part of me really thought they'd be absolutely adorable together, but another part of me watches them now and just sees them as friends. It's kind of the same with Kellan and Ashley, actually. ( Though it would be a little weird if they got together. I would keep seeing Emmett and Alice. :shock: ) But you wouldn't believe how many unreliable magazines are saying Kellan and Ashley are dating. :roll: Just because they went to a few premieres together, forget the fact that they're just best friends...

Yeah, that was another confusing answer filled with rambles and me trying to make up my mind.
-Cough- I have to say, though, I'm a pathetic little 'shipper and I want Ashley and Jackson to get together. :lol: I'm sad, I know, but they're so sweet. <3

Oh, and Shannon, thanks so much for the link to that interview. I love it. :P I got mad at Kellan for a second there, saying A Christmas Story was his favorite movie. But after saying he loves Entourage and Dexter, I forgive him. xD Hahah, I'm just kidding, of course.

What do you think Emmett feels about the Wolves being so close with his family? He seems to get along a lot better with Jacob than Rosalie does, do you think that makes him more comfortable with them?

I think that, at first, it was probably a little awkward and uncomfortable, if only for the smell and Jacob's habit of making fun of Rosalie. But I really don't see him caring all that much, after getting to know them all. He probably just shrugged it off and tried to forget the stench and the fact that they were enemies before everything happened. Jacob's treating everyone nicely, and they aren't planning anything bad, and that's all that matters. Though I imagine if he hadn't quit with the jokes about Rose, Emmett would get pretty annoyed after a while, depending on how far they went. =P
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Hello the amazing Emmett crew!
ChristinasHeadache wrote: lol actually my oldest kiddo is 16 already so .... but anyway yes, I love to read what some of the kids post here it just makes me laugh so hard and remember what I used to do and say in those days... I can be very long posted if I am passionate enough about the current conversation, but lately, I haven't been feeling passionate about anything at all. I hate to even admit this but as much as I still love the saga, Twilight isn't even keeping me happy anymore. Could be a seasonal depression, but I love the cold, and wet so why would winter be depressing me? I dunno. I wish I could have gone with Carrie OME but to see Forks! That might have lifted my spirits up! lol (I do say lol way too much! just in case no one noticed that yet!) So what does everyone have planned for the next couple weeks?
Awww...Christina I'm sorry your depressed. The good thing about EDC is it seems to moonlight as a therapy group, so let it all out :) .
As far as my plans for the next few weeks...yeah not much, just the regular holiday rushing around..family and gifts and what not *shrugs*

So now on to the new question...
What do you think Emmett feels about the Wolves being so close with his family? He seems to get along a lot better with Jacob than Rosalie does, do you think that makes him more comfortable with them?

I think that other then Bella, Emmett was the quickest to accept the pack (well besides Carlisle but he accepts everybody so he doesn't count :lol: ). I'm sure the smell got to him at first and in the beginning when they presented a risk, he would have been just as willing to get into a fight as well as befriend them.
But when the pack made it clear that they were allies, I would guess that Emmett had no problem with them...that just seems to be the way Emmett works.

So this question has made me wonder something else...Do you think that the Jacob/Rosalie feud ever got to Emmett...like maybe he would get irritated at Jacob for constantly irritating the love of his life? Or would he perceive it as just good fun and take it all in jest?
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

GIRLIES! I AM RETURNED!! :D *Does celebration dance and hugs all the girls* :D
Geez, one full day for me away and you guys post like *tries to think how many pages it was and comes up with a blank* well heaps - i thought I told you not to post past 6 girls! *glares around*
Oh, and in my absence, I miss us all gearing up to fight for Emmett! Well ladies, I know its late, but better late than never, *Pulls hair into pony tail, puts on training gear*, I'm ready :twisted:
Nah, just kidding..but seriously. If a fight ever breaks out over Emmett, dude I'm in!

Anyway, Christina! I don't mind being your Twin even though you have a child the same age as me!
And I'm sorry I haven't been on to talk to you much lately, I went to Sydney for a day with my sister, so didn't have access ot the Lex! I missed you :D And don't feel down! I'm always here and I will do my best to cheer you up. I'll write you a song (but I won't sing it, I won't subject you to that torture :? ) to cheer you up. I'll get onto that when I finish this

ITS CHRISTMAS NEXT WEEK! So I'm hopefully going to my grandparents farm *squeals with delight and dances* with my cousins :D YAY!! Other than that, I have a boring New Years planned, many of my friends are away and I don't want to spend it with Mum (not not with Mum but where she will be) at the flying club - it will be filled with weird old people (and Christina, I'm not talking your age - you're young, but like 60-80 year olds!) I personally think that is not hte right spot for a bright and happy 16y.o..do you?
Anyway, I'm trying to convince my friend to take me wherever she goes *fingers crossed*

And so in my not-so-long absence, I still missed a couple of questions..Why did we have to be so inquisitive??
Oh well, here I go:
If there was never a Rosalie in the picture..and you had to pick a human character in Twilight for Emmett..who would suit him best?
Ok this one is going to be short and sweet, because I really cannot see Emmett having any sort of relationship with any human. All their personalities just don't seem to fit with his..*shrugs* oh well, more Emmett for us then :D

Once again, like some other question I answered yonks ago: There is simply no doubt about it. I don't think, had she made the decision, he would even stop to think about it, he wouldn't skip a beat, he'd just walk out with her - but of course he'd say goodbye and and he'd miss them like crazy, but Rose is the cheese to his macaroni! The sun in his sky! The woolly jumper on a cold winters day! The reason behind the smile on his face! He can't live without her.

If Kellan wasn`t going out with that rando chick,* i despise* do you think that they (Nikki reed and kellan lutz) would make a good couple?
Hell yes! I love these two together! They get along (well seem like they do in interviews) so well and I think they are so cute together. But I also wouldn't mind Kellan being with Ashley..Hmmm either or :D

I think, after the initial contact and thoughts about them, he realises they are just ordinary people, with Jacob and Seth having similar personalities to him, so he was able to click with them. But he accepts them like extended family now, and just sees them as a part of the future.

Do you think that the Jacob/Rosalie feud ever got to Emmett...like maybe he would get irritated at Jacob for constantly irritating the love of his life? Or would he perceive it as just good fun and take it all in jest?

I think that Emmett can see that there isn't anything truely mean or bad intentions meant, so just lets them go. He knows Rose can hold her ground and wouldn't really be worried. I think if it got out of hand or one went to far he'd probably step in and make them back off (different word choices and tone depending who he was talking to..)

*Wipes sweat form forehead* that was a lot to catch up on! :lol:
Well I'm posting now cos Cam said she posted something..well I'll be back :D

EDIT: Sorry Mrs.Edward Cullen! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Elise, I am also the Head Captain of EDC's Cheer Squad! I shall welcome cheer you now: (and make my post even longer..Oops)
WELCOME TO E-D-C!
WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y
YAY!! WOOOO!!!! *does flips*
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, WORKING ON OUR CREW!!! *jumps and claps*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I'm also one of the crazys ..Everybody else has found out: Elise + Overtiredness does not equal a very coherent, calm person..IT EQUALS A PARTY ON THE LEX!! Yeah!..Sorry, still a little tired..But welcome! I'll try no to scare you too much
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia »

Of course he would leave with Rosalie. He would most likely miss the family aspect of the Cullens, but Rosalie is his life (eternity) partner. He couldn't be without her.

If Kellan wasn`t going out with that rando chick,* i despise* do you think that they (Nikki reed and kellan lutz) would make a good couple?
Well I'm not sure who Kellan was supposedly dating, so I suppose I'm not much help here. I'm sure they would make a fine couple.

What do you think Emmett feels about the Wolves being so close with his family?
I think Emmett is the kind of guy that just rolls with the punches. I can't see him spending too much time holding unnecessary grudges.

Do you think that the Jacob/Rosalie feud ever got to Emmett...like maybe he would get irritated at Jacob for constantly irritating the love of his life? Or would he perceive it as just good fun and take it all in jest?
I think it probably amused him to an extent. Come on.. it was funny.
Last edited by Ambrosia on Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular