EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by urcoolcarrie »

We know that, given the chance, Rose would have most likely chosen death over becoming a vampire. So my question is, do you think Emmett would have chosen death or to become a vampire?

I think he would have wanted to become a vampire. I definitely think he believes its a cool thing. But, then again, if (yes, I'm using the movie caption, theme, saying, whatever you want to call it.) you can live forever, what do you live for? I think that maybe if Rosalie wouldn't have been there, and he had the choice, he would have had the common sense to step back and think about it. If no one is there for you, if you are out on your own, you wouldn't really be doing anything special. You'd just be taking up space.

So, my shortened answer, I think that if Rosalie were there, he would have chosen vampire. If Rosalie were not there, he would have chosen death.

By the way, great question, Heather!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

okay Crew. this is my 400th post, so expect it to be:
A) long;
B) monumental;
C) really long; or
D) all of the above! :D

okay. now that the wood chipper has been stored in a secure location... *takes deep breath*

Do you think Emmett would have chosen death or to become a vampire?

*puts on thinking cap* well. I don't think that Emmett would have chosen death. I'm not just saying that because I like him as a vampire. I'm saying that because I don't think that Emmett would have any reason not to choose immortality over death. they were both painful for him, because we know he was dying, but there's a part in BD where Carlisle says something like, "Bella's transformation was even better than Emmett's." so I got the idea that Emmett's transformation was as easy as Carlisle and Rosalie could make it. Emmett enjoys the vampire life, and I don't think he would've had any reason to choose death, especially considering Rosalie's involvement in his last hours as a dying human.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

copper curls wrote:Do you think Emmett would have chosen death or to become a vampire?

*puts on thinking cap* well. I don't think that Emmett would have chosen death. I'm not just saying that because I like him as a vampire. I'm saying that because I don't think that Emmett would have any reason not to choose immortality over death. they were both painful for him, because we know he was dying, but there's a part in BD where Carlisle says something like, "Bella's transformation was even better than Emmett's." so I got the idea that Emmett's transformation was as easy as Carlisle and Rosalie could make it. Emmett enjoys the vampire life, and I don't think he would've had any reason to choose death, especially considering Rosalie's involvement in his last hours as a dying human.
I... Concur... :mrgreen:

<Sweating Bullets> Well Uh, I forgot to say... Where did that BullDozer go? Oh, I found it... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/ ... ldozer.jpg Must go clean up my mess from last night.....
Last edited by ChristinasHeadache on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Ahem. *grabs Shannons Ruler of Doom and pats it against hand, clicking tongue*Just a reminder guys, if you are going to make a one liner post, make sure it adds to discussion. I wouldn't want to have to hand this over to Shannon. She hits harder than I do.
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

urcoolcarrie wrote:Ahem. *grabs Shannons Ruler of Doom and pats it against hand, clicking tongue*Just a reminder guys, if you are going to make a one liner post, make sure it adds to discussion. I wouldn't want to have to hand this over to Shannon. She hits harder than I do.
*shudders at Ruler of Doom* Yes, please remember to add and not just to do one liners. Fear the ruler!
NIce editing Christina, as ELise and Cam would say, vair vair sneaky ;)
Nicely done copper curls. Now that the "wood chipper" is stas-I mean disposed of, there is nothing to alert BHG of our plans. You know... :? ... if there were any plans to begin with *cough, shifty eyes* Anywho!! Congrats to the promotionees. Nice work Christina, now you're getting it.
Alrighty, quiz time!
Umm, well hmm, depending on the person i suppose. The level of pain they can take. Apparently, Bella has a high pain tolerance if she can withstand not screaming. And Rose was there, so that could have given Emmett the strength to go through with the transformation and not ask for death. Yeah, that's my answer.
P.S I love your avatar Jack. Kyon-kyon <3 :lol:
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

Shhh Metz... I didn't edit, I was searching for a bulldozer... I think the wood chipper is hidden under it. I just didn't want to harm the wood chipper. Not that we need it for anything. Just wouldn't want to uhm... damage it. In case the day comes that we do make secret plans involving 2x4's....
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

ChristinasHeadache wrote:Shhh Metz... I didn't edit, I was searching for a bulldozer... I think the wood chipper is hidden under it. I just didn't want to harm the wood chipper. Not that we need it for anything. Just wouldn't want to uhm... damage it. In case the day comes that we do make secret plans involving 2x4's....
Of course, of course. No need to damage equitment. But that day will never come as we aren't planning anything, silly *starts to laugh suspiciously* What is everyone staring at? *starts to get paranoid* Um...*looks around* You're not a sword!!! *scrurries off*

P.S the line 'You're not a sword' is from the movie Benchwarmers if anyone was curious.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

nice work crew. 8-) glad to see that everyone is taking proper care of the supplie-- equipment. that's right. equipment for general usage. no plans involved. *ahem* at all.

Mez - you may not know this, but my sister and I have the ability to memorize entire movies.
I am not lying. We do perfect re-enactments and everything. so no worries, darling, your humor was not lost on me. I laughed. :lol: like a lunatic.

I have the feeling that there are more questions hiding somewhere, but I can't seem to find them. I will go hunt them down...

*goes off in search of elusive questions*

LOVE, KAT

sadly, I have to go study for a Law/Government test now, so I can't even hunt up those questions... :(
anyways, I'm leaving you this lovely little link: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZZnbomidIg (isn't Kellmet so sweet?) before I say: GOODNIGHT ALL. SWEET DREAMS even though it's like, not even 7:30 AND I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW. HOPE YOU EAT A DELICIOUS BREAKFAST.

LOVE, KAT <3
Last edited by copper curls on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Wow, look at Carrie trying to bust out the Ruler of Doom.That's a funny picture:lol: but Thanks Carrie for laying down the law.

*slowly removes, Ruler of Doom from Carrie's hands and places it back in the locked cabinet*

Now since that little bit of business has been taken care of.

I think that Emmett would have chosen to become a vampire over death. I think that Emmett is too spunky to just give up and let death take him. I think that his vampire life is probably better then what his human life was, seeing the era that he lived in and how hard it must have been for him and his "human" family. I think that vampire life suits Emmett and he's proably glad that he's a vampire and having Rose and the Cullen's just makes it all the more better.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

:lol: Ya, and the best part is that I'm in charge of Human Resources, and I'm threatening the Ruler of Doom. :lol:
Ah. Ya, I think I better leave the THWACKing to Shannon. I don't sound very mad when I say it. :roll:

Oh, and of COURSE Christina didn't edit. :lol: :roll:

Adding to my comment about the question, I have to say that I think Emmett would have to find someone to be a vampire. I honestly can't see him all alone. :cry: its too sad.