Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

Post by awesomejen1 »

I wish I could go to a super awesome Twilight midnight show...I I was still in Salt Lake, I am sure there would be an awesome crowd...there are TONS of twilight fans here...but I will be in Bakersfield, so I just don't know. :(
Too bad it's coming out the Friday before Thanksgiving instead of a Wensday release they sometimes do...because I'll be in SLC for Turkey day. Guess I'll just have to be with my hubby in the theater, sporting a Team Edward shirt...or maybe just a forks shirt (since Edwards really the only one in Twilight...no team to pick yet!) And I'll have to bring in a canister of Sparkling Cullen...I think it has to be red!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
Bizarre Star
Wandering Through Town

Post by Bizarre Star »

mandustries wrote:
Bizarre Star wrote:*laughs* I was just there for the showing of Labyrinth. I love Alamo events. I even got to order Butterbeer when they showed Harry Potter! I'm defiantly hoping they have a midnight showing. Maybe they'll have som vampire drinks:
"Would anyone like a Sparkling Cullen?"
Now how awesome of a drink would that be?
So jealous! I would love to have had a Butterbeer. Was it good? And I would order a Sparkling Cullen in a second. Something with champagne, perhaps? Bella's drink would have something to do with strawberries, of course.
Honestly, it was pretty nasty. I was too young to get the alcoholic version at the time which I heard was much better.

Edward's drink would totally be a champagne. Hmmm... I want to start creating my own Twilight themed drinks now. Alice's drink would totally be a frilly, girly drink.

James would probably be a bloody mary or something similar.

^_^ This thread is getting harder to keep up with.
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

[/quote]

Honestly, it was pretty nasty. I was too young to get the alcoholic version at the time which I heard was much better.

Edward's drink would totally be a champagne. Hmmm... I want to start creating my own Twilight themed drinks now. Alice's drink would totally be a frilly, girly drink.

James would probably be a bloody mary or something similar.

^_^ This thread is getting harder to keep up with.[/quote]
I think Edward's drink would be cognac, since he mentioned it before the heroin analogy. I would think he'd have a more refined taste. Alice would probably drink a cosmo, it's trendy, and pink! I think James would drink a vodka red bull, something old with an energetic kick!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Mrs.Mylifenow,Cullen
Learning to Love Green
Location: In our cottage with Edward "baking", wile Esme babysits Carlie.

Post by Mrs.Mylifenow,Cullen »

Hey it's good to find other 20 something people that are as obccessed as I am about Twilight.
Hey Adam I'm 28 eight too (as of July 4) although I feel like a teenager, It's a good thing I don't act like one though. I never think of Edward as too young I always remind my self that he has over 90 years worth of experience more than me, So my obccession with him feels perfectly "norman" thank you very much. I don't personaly know any guys that enjoy Twilight so is a good thing to find guys here who do, so let me tell you WithAlice and SirAdam it makes you all the more atractive because you judge for yourselves not what others will think of you, I call this an Edward quality.

I wanted to take my boyfriend with me to the Twiligth premier like I did with all the HP movies but it was hard enough because he thought that it was childish. And now that he knows that I'm obcccessed with Twilight because of Edward, Bella, Edward, Jacob, did I say Edward. Well he is not a big fan, because I call him my Jacob, because that's who he reminds me of with his copper skin and dark eyes and brows. I tell him that from now on his name is Jacob and he actually told my friends and family that I call him that because of a character in one of my books (He is paying attention). I discovered Twilight shortly before my birthday so I neglected him for over two months he hated it, he would always complain that I wasn't giving him any attention. My obccession hasn't subsided but I do give him the attention he deserves now so maybe he will be in a good mood when Twilight premiers.
Banner by "'twahy-lahyt'" aka Shel!
Thanks Shel your amazing!!!
la_tua_cantante
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

mandustries wrote: Ha, imagine if we all went to the same theatre!
We should all go to the same theatre! It'll be a Lex party at the Alamo. Maybe I should suggest it to the Mods to set up a premiere party thread for the movie (like there was with the BD release parties), if there isn't already one.

[/quote]

That would be awesome. Seriously. :)
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
kl1028

Post by kl1028 »

so kinda late on finding this thread but im a twenty something too :) 23 to be exact
Bizarre Star
Wandering Through Town

Post by Bizarre Star »

la_tua_cantante wrote:
mandustries wrote: Ha, imagine if we all went to the same theatre!
We should all go to the same theatre! It'll be a Lex party at the Alamo. Maybe I should suggest it to the Mods to set up a premiere party thread for the movie (like there was with the BD release parties), if there isn't already one.

That would be awesome. Seriously. :)
Sounds like a plan to me~
kl1028

Post by kl1028 »

i recently got like 6 of my coworkers to read the twilight series and were all going to (hopefully) a midnight showing of twilight
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

kl1028 wrote:so kinda late on finding this thread but im a twenty something too :) 23 to be exact

Hi! You're not too late. We've been jumping around with topics, so just say what's on your mind!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
kl1028

Post by kl1028 »

haha thanx...so where were you all planning on going to see the movie (statewise) im in jersey and have about a dozen ppl going :)