For XY Discussion Only!!

SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: For XY Discussion Only!!

Post by SenorGimp »

As light as any shaft of the moon's beams, eyes blue though not serene or delightful, blond as bright as the light of Sol reflected in person drowned away everything far more... Nothing.
This I would have to say, is my favorite line out of everything I read on your blog (didn't come near to reading it all), Onin, I really love the way the line flows, and the subtle emotion you put into this, it took me like 3 times of carefully reading it before I grasped what it actually meant, so caught up was I in the rhyme scheme!!
Excellent, though, and I'm going to go back and read your twilight related posts too.. I liked your poem in the sand, very unique rhyme scheme, which is great, i have quite a few irregular rhyme schemes myself.. PM me if you want to talk more about your stuff with someone else who writes in a similar fashion...

And Ard, you've already lost, I just haven't posted the answer on here, so as to not ruin the challenge for anyone else....
sorry buddy :)
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Hmm. Well Ard, he's already figured it out. Let's see how many tries it takes you, instead. ;)

Did I crush on anyone in Twilight... Hmm.

I have a soft spot for Alice, though I don't think it would count as a crush. It's kind of a "I love her but not in a romantic way" thing. :)

I also have a soft spot for Seth Clearwater. I wish I could be like him, you know- easygoing, generally amicable, ready to do what it takes to protect the ones I love.
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

I too definately chad a thing for alice... So bubly and sweet... Makes me smile everytime...

I did like bella at one point... mainly because any guy that reads Twilight generaly relates to Edward...I have my suspicions why that is but we can touch on that later...

Soooo.... What kind of sports/extracaricular actividades are you guys into?

I myself snowboard, am a Black Belt in Karate, and play Baseball, I also write and do artsy stuff like painting and drawing outside of school...
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
Onin
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Onin »

Thanks Gimp, for the little critique and the affirmation. Though I only have one twilight related post and that mainly drones about how I want to be more like the characters. The story "twilight" was written before I read twilight.

I take much delight in this thread, I drop by with what minutes I get and always enjoy knowing you guys are out there.

Ringswraith, I'm sorry I haven't had the chance, from what I've heard its great, and now that I'm over a minor hurdle with the first third of Crime and Punishment I'll get to read your fanfic soon!

Extracurriculars- Criminal Justice club, band, chemistry stuffs
I'd love to have some feedback on my poems and rants. Check the blog on http://www.myspace.com/akaitachi if you have the time! I want some advice and critique, don't worry about offending me.
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

singer/songwriter (write songs on guitar, and sing them while i play), write poetry, stories, used to be a singer in a metal band, until they chose another singer who everyone agrees (everyone who's heard both of us anyway) that i did a way better job...
acted in a play for narcotics anonymous recently, while i was still trying the sobriety thing, hackey sack, etc.
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

I am a geek. I read, I write, I play videogames.

I play World of Warcraft. In fact yesterday I took my hunter, found a sandy-colored wolf to tame as a pet, and named it Seth. :lol:
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

damn rinsgwraith, them's fighting words... jk
but that is a pretty risque thing to say in here...
or maybe not... i'm not sure how die hard the guys are in relationship to their favorite characters, but i know some of the girls would tear you apart for saying that... :lol:
this is what they would look like :o , followed closely by :shock: , immediately transforming into :x and :evil:
beware!!!
hahaha
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

For saying what?
Goldeneye
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Goldeneye »

Hey all! I too try and pop in whenever I have a minute its always great to read what fellow twi guys are up to.

First Questions: Umm well as I said before my girl and I broke up about a month ago Im 22 she was 30 so it was rough but Ill be ok just taking it easy and enjoying life :)

Second Question: I have never had a "crush" on one of the girls in twilight but I have thought they are my favorite female characters Bella and Rosalie

Third Question: Activities - I like playing video games, reading and enjoy the outdoors - rollerblading- hiking - favorite sports are Baseball and Soccer

Where are yall from Orlando Florida here
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

RINGSRWRAITH For saying that you tamed a wolf and named him Seth, I mean come one, that would be pretty hard for a Seth-lover not to be offended by... or maybe not, just a warning :lol:
Fort Collins Colorado here