We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: For XY Discussion Only!!

Post by Dylan »

damn... I was totaly thinking to myself right before I posted... Remember its not emmett whom is dating her, its jasper.... obviously the coffee I just drank isnt helping me with anything... It hinders my progress
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

no problem dude, i figured that's what you meant.
You can have dibs (graciously steps aside) on Alice, as far as I'm concerned.
But Rings might not feel the same way :)
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

I wonder what the girls are gonna think when they see the time frame in which we have posted all this information...

A few guys from 10-1 talking about Ice Cream, then how they are going to Change the world into a romantic place, then to coffee, then to who has DIBS on Alice, to me analyzing all of this and you analyzing my analysis of this... And this is all happening on a Twilight forum...

Strange: Yes
but also slightly apatizing... like pie... Have you ever noticed that pie is fruit baked in a hard shell of flour and wheat... strange... but appealing at the same time...
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I never laid claim to Alice- I told y'all, I don't think of her in a romantic sense.

She'd be one heck of a friend, though! :D

Besides, I got Giovanni and Margherita here. ;)
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

WOOT!!!!

SHES MINE!!!!!!!!!!
-Dylan
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

That's a very good point.
Them analyzing our analysis of each other's posts...
It's like looking at a mirror in another mirror, it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and off and on and on and on.............................................
Goldeneye
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Goldeneye »

To be honest I view Alice as more of a cute little sister than sexy. I could see her being like my little sister and just annoying the daylights out of me lol but in a good way lol. Id go after Rosalie lol haha provided Emmett didn't rip my arms off and beat me with them wookie style lol. Alot of people I talk to really dont like Rosalie but I think shes just very protective of her family from book 1 She is a complex character IMHO. On one hand she loves being vampire because shes always craved being being better than others (Think the beauty of vampires and eternal life) but at the same time she hate it because she will never have her ideal family. So she responds by over protecting the only family she has.Shes anything less than Vapid thought lol life woul definetly be interesting with Rosalie (thinks about the broken houses Emmett Mentioned) HAHAHAHAHAH JKJK .....Or Esme haha The eternally Hot Mom LOL

I Thought of a new question: What is your most anticipated scene in The New Moon Movie?

Mine would have to be Jaspers Freakout at the very beginning, The way they make the werewolves looke (will they be regular wolves or more like the Underworld or Van Helsing movie Werewolves. Oh and the underground Volturi Chamber in Volterra.
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

Goldeneye wrote:I Thought of a new question: What is your most anticipated scene in The New Moon Movie?

Mine would have to be Jaspers Freakout at the very beginning, The way they make the werewolves looke (will they be regular wolves or more like the Underworld or Van Helsing movie Werewolves. Oh and the underground Volturi Chamber in Volterra.
Well gosh... you didnt have to take all the good ones... :P .... I would like to see how they picture the three elder vampires of the Volturi, cius, marcus, and i forgot the last one.... oh and the girl with purple eyes that you think will be in the story more, but is never mentioned again...
-Dylan
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

This is going to sound weird but...

The first scene(s) I'd like to see are the ones where Edward leaves Bella, and the pages in the book with the months on them and nothing else (before the story picks up again).

The scene where Alice asks Bella how opposed she is to grand theft auto.

Also- the scene where Bella runs smack into Edward before he can walk out into the sunlight. :) (Wonder if Pattinson's working on a six pack for that shot, hehehe.)