For XY Discussion Only!!

Onin
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: For XY Discussion Only!!

Post by Onin »

Wow, that was a section of post booms. Coffee isn't for me, no sugar or caffeine in my drinks please. Ice cream... hmm... I like "The Great Divide", duality and equality- dark succulent and decadent, along with a light airy genuine side...

Y'all can take Alice, and I imagine Bella is quite beautiful...

Halo effect, celebrities are supposed to be the "cream of the crop" and we hold them higher, or so I've heard. Its his life, he likes the beer, he can drink the beer as far as I'm concerned.
I'd love to have some feedback on my poems and rants. Check the blog on http://www.myspace.com/akaitachi if you have the time! I want some advice and critique, don't worry about offending me.
Goldeneye
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Goldeneye »

Think we answered the which twilight girl you like best already. Rosalie hehe

I Think my view of Bella was prettier but althought I tried since I had seen the movie poster and preview my edward and bella in my mind had large similarities to the movie ones.

Do you all ever think in the twilight universe If a vegetarian vampire female has ever fallen for a guy like edward and bella and reverse I imagine it probably has lol........Just got an idea for a fanfic HAHAH but it prob wouldnt be very good since its same general idea ...thinking of twists lol and sadly due to genetics Human male and female vamps cant produce little renesmes lol
Onin
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Onin »

According to a part of Midnight Sun (At least the part where Edward leaves to the Denali coven) we know of some Succubi, though they haven't had deep relationships it seems. And I believe Carlisle made a comment about now they are a vegetarian so the men they love live now, but I can't remember if that was Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Personal Correspondence, or my head...

Vile woman :shock: . I'll never be able to like her! Sick attempt at humor, haha. Rosalie, bah. No blood, no foul... I don't know what shaped my vision of Bella...
I'd love to have some feedback on my poems and rants. Check the blog on http://www.myspace.com/akaitachi if you have the time! I want some advice and critique, don't worry about offending me.
Goldeneye
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Goldeneye »

::Sigh:: Rosalie is misunderstood lol Shes spicy haha I like a woman with some fire lol If She were an ice cream flavor she would be chocolate covered Chilli lol
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Onin wrote:According to a part of Midnight Sun (At least the part where Edward leaves to the Denali coven) we know of some Succubi, though they haven't had deep relationships it seems. And I believe Carlisle made a comment about now they are a vegetarian so the men they love live now, but I can't remember if that was Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Personal Correspondence, or my head...
Actually I think that was still Edward, in Midnight Sun.

I actually liked Kristen Stewart as Bella- she's in my head now when I read the other novels. I think they should have played up her clumsiness more in the movie, but that's me. They changed so many things around, /shrug.
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

I haven't seen the movie, but I've seen the previews, and I know that none of the actors they cast come even remotely close to fitting the descriptions I attributed to them through reading the books.
Alice is close, and I kind of like Jasper, but only in the picture on my banner, the rest of the pics I've seen of him don't fit his character at all..
But that might just be me
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
Goldeneye
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Goldeneye »

hahah Gimp you should change the for to a to in your siggy lol

What would you do-o-o TO a Twilight guy? hahaha

That'll drive the twi-girls nuts lol
Sorry again bad thoughts lol
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Goldeneye wrote:hahah Gimp you should change the for to a to in your siggy lol

What would you do-o-o TO a Twilight guy? hahaha

That'll drive the twi-girls nuts lol
Sorry again bad thoughts lol
Oh boy, the possibilities. :lol:
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

Hmmm...

I wonder what a girl Would Actualy do-o-o for/to a twilight guy?

Something tells me it probably isnt that dirty...

but who knows...
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

The worst they would do is probably make a banner that says...

What would you Do-o-o for/to a Twilight guy... or maybe one that says Twilight girls want me... but I dont know if it will go much further than that...
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan