What are you reading

Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: What are you reading

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

deven wrote:
Dazzled_by_Cullens wrote:
deven wrote:^^^^ i am reading that series as wel only i am on Phurys book...the 6 book. i love the series it is so good! holy crap! i cant wait for the next one...favorite one is the 3rd!
I am on book 3 in the BDB Z's book :) Loving it! I don't know who my favorite is yet. I want them all.... But poor Z he breaks my heart!!

oh my goodness.i know it! zsaddist is my favorite by far!!! i just love him to death. especially at the end...you will see. he is amazing. i also really like rhage and vishous! vishous's book was so sad i cried! lol actually i cried in rhages book to but with vishous it was worse...lol
OK just finished Z's book and I am on to Butch's. I saw the ending coming with what happened to Bella. Loved it and love him now :) He had to go through so much! Can't wait to get to V's book. I heard his is really good. A lot of people choose Z's and V's books as their favorites.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

the hunger games.... ell its kinda still at the book store but im going to get it and read it hahah... whoioooo i amm sooo hyper... too much chocolate!!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:the hunger games.... ell its kinda still at the book store but im going to get it and read it hahah... whoioooo i amm sooo hyper... too much chocolate!!!
Yeah, I also plan to head down to Borders later today and buy The Hunger Games with my Borders gift card. So excited to start reading it!! :D

Love,
*Wanderer*
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

i am reading the night world right now it is really good (several storys were vampires,werewolves,and withchs fall in love with humans)
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
CharmingBella
Settled in Forks

Post by CharmingBella »

Right now, I am reading The complete novels of Jane Austen. I am on Emma right now. I love her work. Aslo I am reading What to expect the First Year. I am expecting my first baby in April so just trying to read as many baby books as I can to be prepared.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

OMG Emily when you are done reading the Hunger Games you have to send me a "Freaked out and loved the book" PM.

okay?
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
jezza3000
Settled in Forks

Post by jezza3000 »

I'm reading, Where I Live (The Ellie Chronicles) By John Mardsen. Its the first book of the three in the Ellie Chronicles and the 8th book overall out of the 10 books, (The series before the Ellie Chronicles was the Tomorrow series.)

Anyways the Tomorrow series (Well the first book, Tomorrow when the war began) revolves around a group of teenagers (in Australia) who go into the bush in search for a place called Hell (I series of treacherous bush and cliff landscape) which was said to be the home of "The Hermit" ( A man who escaped to Hell after being convicted of killing his wife and son in 1800's or the 1900's somewhere around there lol). They spend there time there for commemoration day (which i don't know why John called it that because its Australia Day, probably something legal wise is the reason why he called it that) and they camp out and have fun. Over the time being Australia is invaded by a unknown country (and there identity is not revealed, i kind of thought they were like middle east terrorists or something but that's probably just because of the war that's going on now) while they are happily safe in Hell. They soon realize that everything is wrong and set out to find out whats wrong, only to find out that they are invaded and now have to run for safety in the darkness to evade from being caught (or as later in the book, killed). Its funny how once they saw Hell as a death hole and now believe it to be there only safe sanctuary. Anyways, they discover a lot about themselves (and quite of lot of it is not what they hoped to ever find in themselves) and soon discover the true meanings of despair and loss. But that doesn't stop the band of brave heroes Ellie and her friends have to become to not just bring this war to an end and bring justice to those they have lost but to fight for freedom and well just to be safely home and living there normal live (which they soon discover that they will never live a normal life again, well close enough to normal but never really).

Well that's my outtake on the series and this is actual blurb:

Ellie and her friends leave home one quiet morning, wave goodbye to their parents, and head up into the hills to camp for a while; seven teenagers filling in time during school holidays.
The world is about to change forever. Their lives will never be the same again.
Would you fight? Would you give up everything? Would you sacrifice even life itself?
Tomorrow, when the war began asks the biggest questions you will ever have to answer.

Lol sounds kinda doom day stuff, but its wonderfully written and of course its been named 'The best series for Australian teens of all time'
And i find it funny that we don't get help from America, and that are only support we get are from New Zealand and Papua New Guinea, well we get support in the end but we get more from Sweden and Japan to my surprise. :lol:

Anyways like i said before I'm reading the First of the Ellie Chronicles, Where I live and I thought it was going to be a good happy first half of the book then bam war again, But damn i never thought i could be so wrong. Just one chapter and its all down hill from there.

And also I've seen people talking about The Hunger Games, and I checked it out on Amazon and it looks really good, so I'm going to buy that and read it as well. :D
"Life sucks then you die" Lmao Team Jacob FTW!!
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

deven wrote:
deven wrote:^^^^ i am reading that series as wel only i am on Phurys book...the 6 book. i love the series it is so good! holy crap! i cant wait for the next one...favorite one is the 3rd!
I am on book 3 in the BDB Z's book :) Loving it! I don't know who my favorite is yet. I want them all.... But poor Z he breaks my heart!!

oh my goodness.i know it! zsaddist is my favorite by far!!! i just love him to death. especially at the end...you will see. he is amazing. i also really like rhage and vishous! vishous's book was so sad i cried! lol actually i cried in rhages book to but with vishous it was worse...lol
OK just finished Z's book and I am on to Butch's. I saw the ending coming with what happened to Bella. Loved it and love him now :) He had to go through so much! Can't wait to get to V's book. I heard his is really good. A lot of people choose Z's and V's books as their favorites.
i deffinately didnt see the ending coming with zsaddist... i love when rhage was like hey there daddio! lol..=] i <3 them!
yeah i like V a lot...at the beginning things are kinda weird...like...idk..you wqill see but then it get really great. i cried like 3 times...lol
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by sarah-belle »

I'm reading The Twilight Companion or whatever it's called. I absolutlety HATE it. I think her suggestions and stuff are completely ridiculous and she hardly even talks about Twilight. Plus, I think she rambles way too much. I doubt I'll even finish it.

And I'm reading Romeo and Juliet for my english class. Of course, I love it. I have the book that has the modern day translation in it :lol:
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

sarah-belle wrote:I'm reading The Twilight Companion or whatever it's called. I absolutlety HATE it. I think her suggestions and stuff are completely ridiculous and she hardly even talks about Twilight. Plus, I think she rambles way too much. I doubt I'll even finish it.
Too bad about the Twilight Companion -- I can't wait for The Twilight Saga Official Guide -- I just want something new to read about Twilight that is by SM. It seems like the other author who wrote The Twilight Companion is just trying to cash in on Stephenie's fortune.