Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

Post by BlueStarlight »

Oh curse word, curse word, curse word!!!!! :x My Wal-Mart only sold the single and 2-disc editions, so I bought the 2-disc set. Then I read on here that there's a 3-disc set??? That is the one I wanted, but thought there wasn't since my store didn't have it. I just told hubby about it, and he said I could buy it this weekend!!! BSL is SO happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Variety
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Variety »

So since I haven't got mine yet, which one is "the one" to get? Which one has 3 discs? Is that the version with the most stuff? What is on the 3rd disc, and is it worth the extra $$$$? Trying to decide . . . still.
Where there is great love, there are always miracles. -Willa Cather
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Well, I got the 2 disc set too. Hhmmpf. I am glad to have it at all I guess. (Can I borrow someone's 3rd disc to watch? ;) ) I just looked it up Variety, and target sells a 3 disc set with 45 minutes of bonus stuff. And, it is cheaper than the one hubby bought. What's a girl to do?
by Laniyeah on photobucket
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

BAC- I'll tell you what a girl's to do...go to Target and get it! ;) That's what this girl's gonna do! Happy Monday, everyone!
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

Good Morning everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend. I drove all the way to Omaha and Borders was sold out of their DVD so 'I'm just going to go to Target and get theirs. It's cheaper anyway.

I'm so far behind on the QOTD's I forgot what they were. I know one was about Zoey and Bella. I think Zoey is more a typical teenager than Bella. Bella seems more old soul. Zoey cracks me up though the way her thoughs go. Both are thrust into a world they have to adapt to fast. I like them both though. Still waiting for Hunted.
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

I went to a Midnight Release Party, and had so much fun. I didn't get home until 3:30am. KNE's cousin won the Alice look-a-like contest. I also bought the 2 disk DVD. I guess I will ask my parents to buy me the 3disk DVD set. There's no way KNE will "allow" me to spend more money on Twilight. I'm "cut off." LOL

Today is back to work day. I'm procrastinating as usual.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Happy Monday All!!

I did not go to any Twilight parties, but I lived vicariously through those that did. I haven't bought my Twilight yet...I'm waiting just in case so I get the good one.

We are still discussing if there are any other characters that remind you of Twilight characters. Unless we are ready for a new question...
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

Hey folks I think you can get the extra disk of stuff directly from iTunes for a small fee. We got the Blu-Ray 2 Disk special edition which has all the three disk stuff on it. Here is a couple of things we spotted while watching it in High-Def on a 120hz TV.

The board in Bella's room sure changes! In the beginning of the movie it has a few Polaroid photos on it and some stuff that looks like kids work expected considering she has not been there in a while. We did find it funny that there was a little yellow note that reads "Reading is Sexy!"

Later the board changes and has tons of fliers for what looks like a band called Pencil Pushers we saw some other questionable items on the board.

Bella wear's knee-pads check out the scene when she is coming out of the house in the brown coat. She has knee pads on under her jeans.

The native American Indian store in Port Angeles why do they sell Rush Limbaugh books?

This was the point we turned off the 120hz the show is still super sharp but with 120 Hz you see everything. The extras from Target are pretty great we really enjoyed the nearly 30 min interview with SM. Lots of other stuff as well enjoy!

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Just to make sure I understand, the blu-ray one, even though it is 2 disks, still has all the content of the 3 disk version right?

I love the little editing errors and such you can catch in movies. One of my favorites are in Ocean's Eleven when Rusty is watching the staircase with Linus and he is eating shrimp cocktail. In one instance it's in a glass in another it's in a bowl. I wonder how many of those cocktails he had to eat!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

Yes the Blu-Ray edition has all three disk content it even comes with the codes for the movie, the extras, and the Target exclusive extras for iTunes. So you don't have to pay anything to iTunes you just put in the redeem code.

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*