The Gutter Gals & Co. --Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

BellaJen
Wandering Through Town

Re: The Gutter Gals & Co. --Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

Post by BellaJen »

Goodnight Elizabeth wrote:Thanks Nena, Ambereyes, and Jenni for sharing your banners.

As I said earlier, I want to wait on my reading of MS, but I fugured out my hold-up. To me, reading them now is like giving up on the idea that SM will not finish it. I'm not ready to give up hope..just yet. I've been waiting this long for MS, and I can wait a little bit longer. With all that being said, I don't judge anyone who has read it from SM's website. She did pretty much give permission, but I felt that it was begrudgingly. I completely felt the mom vibe when I read it. She is disappointed in her misbehaving children. They decieved and hurt her. She's upset, hurt, and betrayed, and I don't blame her. However, I felt that her giving the link was akin to stating "Fine, you're probably just gonna read it somewhere else anyway....here go ahead." It was permission, yes, but I still felt that she preferred we not read it.
ITA! Wow, you said what I'm thinking in my head!! I feel like I'm reading her diary or something. Like I said, I am NOT judging anyone, I'm just sharing how I feel.
Last edited by BellaJen on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
We've got your back, Stephenie!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

*part of message removed by author*

I had 2 Twilight moments today:
"The Messengers" (starring Kristen Stewart) and "The Covenant" (starring Steven Strait) were on at the same time. For newbies to Twilight, there are several of us who feel that Steven Strait is the epitome of Jacob Black in NM, Ec, and BD.

Steven as our PSD (Paranormal Stud of the Day)
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j193/ ... alhair.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j193/ ... rstven.jpg
Last edited by Goodnight Elizabeth on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
BellaJen
Wandering Through Town

Post by BellaJen »

Goodnight Elizabeth wrote:I was told the same thing by a non-Lexiconer. My cousin said she'd read that RP was the leak. I don't know if it is true or not. I don't want to be spreading a rumor. I just wanted to say that I heard the same thing. I'd also heard it was someone else.
I'm not trying to spread a rumor either, hopefully that doesn't come out that way :oops: . I was just curious if Twilighters had heard that, as it's not a Twilight fan site at all. I REALLY don't want to believe it.. really really really don't. So I won't :D Either way, whoever did it... :evil:

And he is so hot. Sheesh! I had never heard of him before I got here and you all were chatting about him. I can definitely see him as Jake, especially in the later books :D Thanks for the eye candy! :)
Katwomankath
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Katwomankath »

GNE thanks for the pics. What a gutter hottie! You always have the best ones. I lost the one you sent me with the absolute bottle (my favorite) when my computer got wiped not long ago. I'm so Sad. :cry: If Patterson leaked BD that just makes me not like him even more than I already do. I have been trying so hard to like the guy for the movie's sake and mine. I wont hate him till I find out for sure.
Banner thanks to Ouisa!
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

I heard the Robert Pattinson rumor as well. But, then again, I heard a rumor that Stephenie leaked it for more publicity and to get back a positive focus from all the Breaking Dawn backlash. So, they're just rumors as I'm positive that Stephenie wouldn't leak Midnight Sun, especially after her statement.

ETA: No problem with letting people use the animated banner! The more support we can show for Stephenie, the better. ;) If anyone else wants to use it, please feel free to PM me.
Last edited by jenni_elyse on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
-EB-
Wandering Through Town

Post by -EB- »

I think the reason everyone is claiming RPatz leaked it is because he is the only person Stephenie shared Midnight Sun with that we know about. Now being in his position I do not think he would do something that could easily jeopardize his relations with Stephenie if he may be making 3 more films with her aid. Whoever originally had the copy may not even be the one that leaked it, but rather someone close to them that knew they had it. The more likely scenario if it is RPatz copy is that he kept it in his trailer and someone on the set that isn't in front of the camera took a look at it and scanned it. I really don't think we should jump to conclusions about anyone.

GNE - :shock: woah
Q: How does one insult a mathematician?A: You say: "Your brain is smaller than any Epsilon>0!"

a pet project to show my Meyer love:Image
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

BellaJen: I wasn't pointing fingers. I thought I was joining your camp in stating what we heard but wanted to make sure no one thought we were spreading rumors. *Hugs*

Kat: Google search Jason Lewis & Absolute Vodka. You'll find the image that way. I'm not certain if posting the link to his picture would commit any hot & steamy violations, but I decided to play it safe and let everyone search for herself. If you have seen the Sex and the City episode "Hop, Skip, and a Week," you've seen it. Jason Lewis played Smith Jerrod aka Jerry Smith, Samantha Jones' companion.

You are welcome for the PSD's. NIma is also excellent at this skill. :geek:

*part of message removed by author*
Last edited by Goodnight Elizabeth on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
BellaJen
Wandering Through Town

Post by BellaJen »

GNE~ Oh I know!! I was just making sure it didn't come out as me gossiping kwim? I'm not to good with words sometimes. :oops: All is good, of course! Sorry! *hugs* I just re read my reply, I'm so sorry it came out harsher than I originally meant it. *hugs again*

Jenni~ I heard the Stephenie one too, and about lost it. Can you imagine? It fired me up, probably more than it should have. And I'm sure you won't be surprised it was the same chick who was talking about Rob leaking it :roll:

I just googled that, btw :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow.

Just... Wow.
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Ya know I hadnt thought too much about who the exact person it was who leaked it. I have not heard any rumors related to who did either. We ALL know that Robert saw it so its easy to assume that it was him(i dont think/hope it wasnt him though). But I also just figured that whoever did leak it had some sort of affiliation with the site that posted it, ya know? Maybe?
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

Yeah, I think it's just easy for people to blame Robert or say that Stephenie did it because they know they'd seen it. But, I think EB's theory is much more likely. Someone got a hold of one of the copies out there and decided to distribute it. I think that's why Stephenie said, "I have no comment beyond that as I believe that there was no malicious intent with the initial distribution."
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::