The Gutter Gals & Co. --Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

BellaJen
Wandering Through Town

Re: The Gutter Gals & Co. --Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

Post by BellaJen »

Nena wrote:
This is a big " No, no". Here in the lexicon we try to stick to the facts and do not post rumors or spoilers of any sort.
We are all adults here so I am not going to go and edit your posts. Especially because I know that you didn't intent to spread a rumor but remember that these boards can be read by members and non members. I would highly suggest to edit your posts. I am in not position to make an official statement but I can tell you that rumor is false.
Nena,

Thanks for the heads up, I completely understand where you are coming from.

Sorry about that, I'll keep that in mind for the future. I'm still trying to get a grasp on the rules here as a newbie.

I'm off to edit them, sorry again.
Last edited by BellaJen on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
We've got your back, Stephenie!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Happy Birthday, Nima!!!

I hope it's a great one.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
BellaJen
Wandering Through Town

Post by BellaJen »

nissanmama wrote:
Steven Strait is "less pretty" in 10,000 BC. Two hours of him in a loin cloth, hubba hubba. This is actually one of my favorites of SS as Jacob because of the longer hair.
Wow, Nima. That 2nd picture of Steven. :shock: He IS Jacob in that pic! I think Taylor is adorable, don't get me wrong, for the first Jake. But for future Jake? Ohh man! *drools*

And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I hope you have a fantastic day! :)
We've got your back, Stephenie!
Katwomankath
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Katwomankath »

Happy Birthday Nima!

GNE thank you for the link. I appreciate it. He is getting all snug and comfy on my computer. While I get all flush and anxious. Also, I miss all the spelling and grammar lessons from one of my favorite teachers. I hope to have meatballs thrown at me someday soon.

I don't know how you guys keep up with all these um gorgeous guys. I must need to turn the TV on or something.
probably not, I would just walk around all dreamy or worse all day if I did.
Banner thanks to Ouisa!
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Happy birthday, Nima!
I only went away for a few hours, and I'm four pages behind. Wow.

Only in the gutter. You go, girls!
(Where have our gutter guys been?)

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Blueyesopenwide
Settled in Forks

Post by Blueyesopenwide »

Wow, this thread moves very quickly. I think I like this thread it has a lot of eye candy floating on it. Oh and Happy Birthday to is it Nima is that Nissanmama? Oh and there are Gutter guys?
Living with your eyes open wide allows you to see things as they really are!
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

nissanmama wrote:Well we've had a chatty night, haven't we? The Edward in my head has always been a little like Taylor Kitsch. Taylor was born in 1981 making him 27 and very crushable.

Happy Birthday Nima!!!!

Good Morning to all and Happy Sunday. ;)
I hate that it gets late for me before everyone else :cry: Come 2am I have to get off(too tired) and everyone else is still talking away. This thread really does remind me of bunnies humping, as someone once said.
As far as Taylor Kitsch goes Nima I have no idea who he is but I can't say that I didnt look twice. Thanks for always attaching links, it helps me.
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Blueyesopenwide wrote:Wow, this thread moves very quickly.
We get a little excited sometimes.
Blueyesopenwide wrote:I think I like this thread it has a lot of eye candy floating on it.
Indeed.
Blueyesopenwide wrote: Oh and Happy Birthday to is it Nima is that Nissanmama?
That's correct. :)
Blueyesopenwide wrote:Oh and there are Gutter guys?
Sometimes. Misfit, T'Pa, Fry are to name a few. There are a few other TwiGuys that come and go. I've only seen Misfit around, but sheesh, you ladies fly through the pages! I wouldn't be surprised if there's been a GutterGuys party on like, six of the pages and I just never saw it. It's a full-time job posting in the gutter! :roll:

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Sarah-Lynn

Post by Sarah-Lynn »

Sheesh... I was gone all day at my parents' house yesterday, and didn't check my email when I got home... 5 pages!!!

Hmm, I never really pictured anyone in my head for the characters. I had seen the trailer before reading the books, so Rob has always been Edward in my mind.

Steven Straight was just down-right HAWT in "The Covenant." I've seen 10,000 BC, but didn't realize that was him.
lilac-and-lavender
Wandering Through Town

Post by lilac-and-lavender »

Good morning all and
happy BIrthday Nima

I read the books before seeing any movie pictures so I didn't really have anyone in mind for the parts.
When I first saw Robert as Edward I was unsure, but after seeing photos from the production I was completely sold on him. On all of the casting choices really. What an amazing job they have done.
I admit I have never seen the Covenant, but I think I have 10,000 BC on my netflix list, Must be time to add the Covenant also.

Gutter Girls do move fast, on and off the Lex? :twisted:
Thank you Fry-You da'bomb
eeny meeny miny moe