EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hey everybody! Hows life treating you peoples? Okay I have to go to my stupid middle school tonight and get my schedule for school which starts on Monday :( I really don't want summer to end and now the school board is talking about we aren't even going to have a summer at my school next year school will just go on which completely sucks!

Fat: Congrats on the promo!

Shannon: Welcome back we missed you! Oh and am I on the OC status since I have been here for a while?

Carrie: Sorry about kinda forgetting the rules a bit there!

Okay I know this is a short post but I have to go in a minute tomorrow is my families "Family Day" were my family go out to eat, go see a movie, and play board games and I have to clean the house today and pick out the games which kinda sucks because we have never had a family day before :?

Okay question!

What sorts of crazy activities would 'uncle Emmett' inflict on Nessie and how far do you think Edward would go to protect his daughter-dearest? Details please
?

I think Emmett would try and play all the little games like Hide and Seek and jump out and scare the crap out of Nessie to put it simply and he would probably try and get her to play Sports and wrestle with him though He is smart and would be more careful with her because she is half human. And i am also sure that after a while Edward would attack Emmett and Emmett would be banned from ever touching Nessie again :lol: :roll:

Okay I am going to start a new question it is kinda stupid though sorry!

If Emmett, for some odd reason, were to make a garden what would he plant in it and how much would he work in it? (Try to use your imagination for he has not need to plant a garden)

There Bye everybody!

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

If Emmett, for some odd reason, were to make a garden what would he plant in it and how much would he work in it? (Try to use your imagination for he has not need to plant a garden)
A bunch of roses :D I think that might be he's favorite flower :lol: *laughs to herself at the bad joke*

And maybe some sunflowers in another corner, cuz they don't break THAT easily...

If Emmett didn't live in Forks, where would he live and why?
Hmm... It has to be somewhere not that sunny, Rose has to like it there, should be a good place to play sports.. I think, it has to have a wood nearby.. Oh boy... This was harder then I thought :?
Need to think some more.. :lol:
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

I could see Emmett planting pumpkins, watermelon, and tomatoes. He'd probably put in a decent amount of work. Pumpkins for pumpkin launching contest as well as for halloween. Watermelons to play baseball with. Tomatoes to toss at people/buildings. Anyone see Emmett getting into trouble with a garden?
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

HAHA, actually, I kinda can. :D

Oh, and thank yous to everyone who commented on me freaky promotions. :D

I think ^^^^^^ up there got my answer for the garden question.

As for where he would live, I think that he would want somewhere where he could still go out in the day. Somewhere he could play sports and have fun. Maybe somwhere that he could show Nessie the ropes since he's not the kid of the family anymore. :D And....somewhere with woods or a forest where he could go hunting for small game. Hmmm....oh boy. Somewhere like that. I have no idea where though. :D

And as for the demos Shannon, mi madre (Liz) has forbidden me to do demos because I am only 3. :( I guess I'll have to wait for Emmett. *sighs* :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hey all ya'll!!

So, my niece was over yesterday, and she typed you guys a note! I couldn't post it, because we had to get going. For those who are new, my niece is our official mascot. This 6 year old bottle of fun LOVES the EDC.
Heres Taylor!

hi edc guys wat r you doeng i am tipeng it is rele fun to tip we r goeng to spray echathr with the hoz tday bat aonle if it is
sane :lol: :mrgreen: :D 8-) :) :P :o :shock: :? 8-)

Translation: Hi EDC guys! What are you doing? I am typing. It is really fun to type. We are going to spray eachother with the hose today but only if it is sunny.

Oh, and I asked what my nephew wanted to be called on the computer, and he said Lady Gaga! Lol (can't do anymore smilies...Taylor took them all. dang!)! So there you have it!

Question time!

What sorts of crazy activities would ‘Uncle’ Emmett inflict on Nessie and how far do you think Edward would go to protect his daughter-dearest? Details, please!
I would think that Emmett would try to get away with as much as he possibly can, and that would include taking Nessie to extreme places without telling anyone. I think that would probably set off Edward more than anything--not knowing where she was. If he acted on a whim (which he often does), he could do it all without Alice or Edward knowing a thing, and I'll bet he would LOVE that. As for the actual places, I'm thinking amusement parks, hunting, just normal stuff like that. I don't think that Edward would oppose to many of the things he actually did with Nessie, just the not knowing where his daughter was. Bella, on the other hand, would freak out. lol!

Okey day! Thats all I have to say! (TOTAL Dr. Suess moment right there. lol!)

See ya!
~Carrie : )
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

*Mez's office door, covered in cobwebs, creaks open slowly*
EDC: Is that...
*door opens all the way to reveal a hand, then a longtime face*
EDC: Mez!!

Yes, it is I! I don't even know how long it's been. But I am happy to see both Carrie and Sky. I can't think of the last time Sky was on line. But hello!!!!!! *does hammer time dance* No idea why but I wanted to dance. And Carrie I have something for you! Check your box later!

And I agree, the OC knows the punishment for slipping up ont he rules but with the absence of supervisors and BHG, i think people are feeling they can get away with a few things. So please, no more IM style messages. And thus...

Question Time!

What sorts of crazy activities would ‘Uncle’ Emmett inflict on Nessie and how far do you think Edward would go to protect his daughter-dearest? Details, please!

I'm really scared to try and place myself in the realms of Emmett's Mind, in the 'Chaos Department.' But someone was saying he would try to do as much things as he possibly could without getting caught, which is understandable considering Alice and Edward. But Edward would probably be his biggest obstacle as Alice would think it something new and fun for Nessie. I wanna say that the bets between Jasper and himself would ten fold with Nessie's participation. I think something to do with food would have to be added as Nessie can eat and process human food. A surpreme version of hide and seek or, lord forbid, Red Rover. But there are other things I'm sure he'd teach her. Sports of course. Betting, arm wrestling. Maybe teach her how to fight.
There you go!

Also Story Time!! *grabs hat from Emmett statue and fits on head*

Okay sometime last week, I wanna say maybe thursday or friday, one of my co-workers came in to start her shift. I saw her through a glass door and looked at what she was carrying. Her purse, her soda, a book, and I wanna say a pack of cigarettes. But can anyone guess what book? *waits for a few seconds, then...* TWILIGHT! That's right, she was reading Twilight. I just started laughing cause she doesn't seem the type to read Twilight. Apparently her teacher is having her read it for class. I just thought it was funny and she had barely started it so she told me not to tell her anything. She did say she heard that they had sex. i told her yeah, in the fourth book. She was all surprised! I told her it was too dangerous but it was still funny.
So when I saw her the next time I asked how she liked the book. She said, 'I HATE it.' This was my face: :o I asked her why. Her response: 'I CAN'T put it down!' This is me: :lol: :lol: Apparently she had stayed up until three in the morning reading it! I thought it was very funny. So I'm highly curious if she finished it yet. I'm gonna assume so.

Next story. I was in sunday school today when my phone started ringing. It was on vibrate and i saw it was one of my friends. I ignored it and paid attention to class but i was curious why she was calling. So after church I called to see what was up. Apparently, my friend's aunt(sister in law) was talking to their mother about the Twilight Saga. She is apparently OCD(Obsessive Cullen Disorder) and was telling their mom all things thinks about it. So they asked if their mom could borrow my copy. I said sure and that I'd drop it off later. SO after a few hours i went to run an errand and remembered to give it to them. So i went home got the copy and headed to their house which is about ten blocks away. The mom was there and i gave it to her. She said that her sister in law had raved about it and now she was curious. she read the back and was pleased to find that it really was a love story. She loves romance apparently. So i told her that the book was better than movie. She said the movie was kind of hard to understand as there are a few things that don't make sense if you hadn't read the book first, so I'm highly curious how she'll take to it.

Okay all done. Wait, I'm on VACATION!!!! And paid vacation no less. I have ninty four hours of vacation time at work so my bosses gave me Monday through Wednesday off. But I am pretty stoked!

Okay, thanks for playing. Bye-Bye!!
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

Hellooo EDC! :D
MEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles in a hug* I MISSED YOU!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *throws confetti, blows a horn, and brings out super big cake*

Carrie~ I LOVEEE your little niece! :D she's such a doll. AND our fabulous mascot! :D

hm...well i don't see Emmett as the gardening type but if he necessarily had to, then i would guess some kind of food or maybe a rare kind of flower. I don't know, something that catches attention and is interesting.

Okie my job here is done! :D
love ya all &&emmett bear hugs all around! :D
~MiMi~
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hello EDC!

Okay, so I'm gonna break all the rules here but I don't care. I will leave the Ruler out in the open for anyone to grab and use.

HaPpY BiRtHdAY MeZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I said I would be back to answer the questions but this isn't it for me right now.

Luv to you all & I will be back soon!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

HAPPY BRITHDAY, MEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so fantabulous!!!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!!!!!! :D

Guys, I am on a really strange sort of high right now. I just finished my summer reading book, and I'm about to EXPLODE with excitement! I'm singing really random songs and dancing around. I can barely sit in my chair right now. I'm just...so, so happy. I can finally enjoy my last two days of summer...but we aren't going to talk about that. :)

ANYWAY, so...I guess I should answer a question now while I still can. I might either crash or get up and start running around the house again any minute! :lol:

If Emmett didn't live in Forks, where would he live and why?
He would live in Utah, because thats where I live, silly!
Haha! Just kidding. No, actually, I'm not kidding. If you think about it...I mean, theres lots of stuff involving sports that go on around here. Theres "the greatest snow on earth" that he can go play around in, including skiing, snowboarding, even sledding! :lol: Then, of course, you have the summertime stuff like jet skiing, golf, football, and all that jazz. Plus, there was a HUGE bear scare last year in the mountains where everyone was super afraid to go up there because bears were attacking people left and right...he would like that! Plus, you have the super hot, super sunny summers and then you have the super cold, super clowdy winters. its the best of both worlds! Yay!
Haha! I might just be convincing myself that Emmett needs to live here because thats where I'm at, but whatever. I don't even care. :lol:

Ok guys! I'm going out with Emmett for some...ahem...fun, because I need to take all of this energy and put it to good use!

I'll be back with demo pics later! See ya!

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEZ!!
Have a happy birthday! We missed you!

Ahem...I have answered all the questions.
Perhaps a new one? (If it has been said, or if we want to leave the other questions for awhile, feel free to toss me out of the EDC offices forever and ever for crimes against the holy order. Okay, that was a little intense. ;) )

What do you think Emmett finds in his e-mail mailbox?
Sorry if it's been asked!

~Derek
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl